Next Last
mother

Palestine, TX

#3 Sep 6, 2009
bump....hope to hear from some of you
mom of 1

Bossier City, LA

#4 Sep 6, 2009
So, the pics can be professional to be entered into the fair? For some reason I thought that they couldn't be.
mother

Palestine, TX

#5 Sep 6, 2009
you can enter anything you want. And I would gladly take them any-way you want so that you can enter them.
jj studio

Palestine, TX

#6 Sep 6, 2009
I did some checking on the baby contest. You can use professional pictures in this contest, in fact a couple of the winners last year were professional pictures.
Someone

Palestine, TX

#7 Sep 6, 2009
It said on the rules no professional pictures.
cloudy

United States

#8 Sep 6, 2009
that is news to me, there is another category in the front that is kinda non pro, the others can be or it used to BE.
jj studio

Palestine, TX

#9 Sep 6, 2009
where did you find the rules at? I have looked and the newspaper has not listed the rules. I know that last year there were professional pictures entered and won.
wondering

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Sep 7, 2009
when do we enter the pics?

Osceola, AR

#11 Sep 7, 2009
do we need to fill out anything to enter and does it cost to enter and where do we take are pictures to
jj studio

Palestine, TX

#12 Sep 8, 2009
you enter the pictures on the 26th, and no it does not cost anything to enter.

Also to anyone who is interested I have talked to someone on the fair board, pictures can be either professional or regular.
mom of 1

Bossier City, LA

#13 Sep 8, 2009
Thank you for the information!
aye

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Sep 8, 2009
where do you take the pictures to enter them?
jj studio

Palestine, TX

#15 Sep 8, 2009
I can take them inside or outside...that is up to what you would like. I did a couple of the weekend and we did both inside and outside.
aye

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Sep 10, 2009
my question was, where do you drop the pics off?
Roes

Kennett, MO

#17 Sep 10, 2009
on the Sun before the fair starts, it they will be taking entries at the building on the fair grounds next to the Fire station. I think it is 12 noon til 4 or 5 pm.
jj studio

Palestine, TX

#18 Sep 10, 2009
That you Roes for that information. For anyone who is interested I did go by and get a list of the rules for the Baby photo contest, and any type of picture is allowed, as long as it is not any bigger than a 8X10 and not in a fancy frame.

I want to wish everyone who enters a picture of their child or grandchild in the fair good luck. They all deserve to win.
Proud mama

Columbia, MO

#19 Sep 10, 2009
jj studio wrote:
That you Roes for that information. For anyone who is interested I did go by and get a list of the rules for the Baby photo contest, and any type of picture is allowed, as long as it is not any bigger than a 8X10 and not in a fancy frame.
I want to wish everyone who enters a picture of their child or grandchild in the fair good luck. They all deserve to win.
I'm just gonna make a hand draw that looks like my kid and hope for the best. It's better than spending hundreds of bucks on a photo that will sit on our TV for years.
info

Farmington, MO

#20 Sep 10, 2009
Hell just take your child to walmart picture studio in paragould and pay less than $10.00 and have pix that look just as good besides its the caught off guard pix that are cutest.

how much does it cost to enter
Alana

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Sep 10, 2009
So do you have to be from Dunklin Co?
wondering

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Sep 10, 2009
Can you enter more than one picture?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Heinen 38 min Hmm 16
Does Parker pay good ? 4 hr Curious 1
Sugar Plum 7 hr big dadda 5
Grietens indicted on felony charges 13 hr Guest2 6
2 blocks over Fri 2 blocks over 3
Dunklin County jail Fri Billy Davis 40
Seeking information on the Gina McFadden Murder! (Dec '07) Thu Odd 157

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance