guess what

Farmington, MO

#1 Aug 14, 2014
I read the completely inaccurate and biased story by Laura Ford defending the Kennett dog catcher. The story never mentioned the gassing of animals by the dog catcher or all the negative posts that were deleted by the dog catcher. Her boyfriend and kids threatened people on that page, a city page. Shame on you DDD, you should do a much better job. I am not renewing my subscription and asking more of you to do same. Shameful activities. Don't you think she would have talked to Malden or other pounds, shelters, or rescues? Insanely poor job by the reporter!
bob jones

Hurst, TX

#3 Aug 14, 2014
guess what wrote:
I read the completely inaccurate and biased story by Laura Ford defending the Kennett dog catcher. The story never mentioned the gassing of animals by the dog catcher or all the negative posts that were deleted by the dog catcher. Her boyfriend and kids threatened people on that page, a city page. Shame on you DDD, you should do a much better job. I am not renewing my subscription and asking more of you to do same. Shameful activities. Don't you think she would have talked to Malden or other pounds, shelters, or rescues? Insanely poor job by the reporter!
That is the problem with many older publications. Many times they are nothing but mouthpieces for the city and always late to the punch. For this reason i have turned to independent, online media for my news. These are often published by former reporters of publications that have tired of the old prehistoric ways
just me

Farmington, MO

#4 Aug 14, 2014
guess what wrote:
I agree a completely biased story. The reporter must be a relative or close friend of Tena's if you ask me. Maybe a real reporter should do a story. I bet the truth would come out then.
Invincible Penis

Kennett, MO

#5 Aug 14, 2014
DDD sucks dick, it only portrays Kennett, its residents, and surrounding areas to be fantasy land full of butterflies, rainbows, and fairies.
Invincible Penis

Kennett, MO

#6 Aug 14, 2014
Oh and the Hometown of Sheryl Crow.
OldTimerResident

Marion, AR

#7 Aug 14, 2014
There is no need for DDD paper since toilet paper was invented.You should buy a package sometime and see what you think.I think it is much better than DDD paper.
asking

Farmington, MO

#8 Aug 16, 2014
Still waiting on that in depth story showing both sides
Kennett

Kennett, MO

#9 Aug 16, 2014
From the DDD.. "The DDD is currently working on an in-depth investigative story about this matter. We will run the story, once we have all the facts on all sides of this issue. "......YEAH RIGHT!!!

INVESTIGATE..what investigative report may I ask? Laura Ford stated this.."The KHD Facebook frenzy was not, however, in anger but, rather, support of KHD officer, Tena Petix, and the work she has done."

Now there is no mention of herself making comments on the FB page that were negative to anyone just asking questions. Never mind she knew herself that the daughters of the Kennett ACO where making threats to a few people.

Now the FB page has been sterilized...wiped clean of any comments that questioned the ACO and ANY activity of euthanization.
What happened

Kennett, MO

#10 Aug 16, 2014
Laura ford is a good friend of tenas. Ask anyone!
Kennett

Kennett, MO

#11 Aug 19, 2014
Still waiting DDD of Kennett.
Here's Malden's report...
http://www.dddnews.com/story/2109929.html
asking

Farmington, MO

#12 Aug 23, 2014
Well the good old DDD and Laura Ford wrote another misleading piece and then she posted kudos to Tena on the KHD PAGE,....YEAH Laura, that is unbiased, what a poor reporter!
Hey there

Farmington, MO

#13 Aug 24, 2014
I believe at this point they are the worst, biased, pos rag I have seen. No more buying it, no more reading it. How can they allow a reporter, obviously biased and still posting on khd page, to insert herself in story and bias it so reader's don't know the real story? Do they even have an editor or local publisher? Not a very smart ine for sure

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cindy P. 5 hr SMH 9
Chasity Biggs 8 hr Outlaw 6
For Sale: Bud Light Budweiser NFL mini fridge ... (Sep '11) 9 hr Chad 33
The Store 10 hr luckydude 2
Poll Should LeeAnn Garrison murder be reopened (Feb '08) 10 hr PIN 705
strange plane over Kennett 11 hr luckydude 21
how the food at d$r food 11 hr luckydude 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kennett Mortgages