for sale or rent to own

for sale or rent to own

Posted in the Kennett Forum

Seller

Sikeston, MO

#1 Apr 30, 2013
IN KENNETT 5,500 may NEGOTIATE -- I have a single wide trailer for sale, 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms.. Has place for washer and dryer. Recently put central heat/air inside. The trailer can be NICE.. The floor in the hall way, bathroom, and 2 bedrooms has been replaced.. as well as the kitchen. Master bedroom/bathroom does need a few spots replaced. The bathroom attached to the bedroom I think may just need the studs reattached because the floor is not "damaged". Owner Financing available.. TO finance the price would go to 6,500. and would be 350..00 a month. The trailer can stay on property or moved. Has fenced in front yard. However NO backyard considering there are other trailers behind and to the side of this one.. Has a small shed as well.. AND if you want us to finish fixing all the floors the price would go up a little more, or you can do it yourself. The trailer is not bad at all. The model I believe is in the 80's not real sure would have to look... SERIOUS INQUIRY ONLY. PICTURES UPON REQUEST. CALL ANYTIME BECAUSE I WORK NIGHTS.
Searching

Fredericktown, MO

#2 May 1, 2013
I am vey interested in this, but there is no phone number to contact...
interested

Piggott, AR

#3 May 1, 2013
i am interested whats the# to reach you
family of 4

Kennett, MO

#6 May 2, 2013
I would love to check it out please leave your name and number
Ummm

Crossett, AR

#7 May 3, 2013
For rent to own would it have to stay on ur property? I have land and references
sierra

Kennett, MO

#8 May 4, 2013
If yall are interested please call. Thank you
Amanda

Brookland, AR

#9 May 5, 2013
Very interested need a # to contact u
sierra

Kennett, MO

#10 May 5, 2013
Amanda, I left my number above if you are interested. Thank u!
Amanda

United States

#11 May 6, 2013
sierra wrote:
Yes very interested. Eight seven zero seven seven six six eight zero one.
ready to move
#12 May 6, 2013
iam an very interested have family in senath would love to move back near them seven 1 seven 5 two 3 seven
ashley

Kennett, MO

#13 May 9, 2013
I am very interested please contact me at 573 344 69one7
Amanda

United States

#14 May 9, 2013
sierra wrote:
I am needing to move within the next two weeks. Please call me at 870 776 six eight zero 1
ashley

Dexter, MO

#15 May 10, 2013
My son and I and my boyfriend are needing to move as soon as possible please call me at 573 344 69 one 7
Amanda

United States

#16 May 20, 2013
My husband and i and our 5 children are needing to move to kennett to be closer to my husbands work. We are very interested plz call or text me @ 870 seven seven 6 six eight zero 1. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black man that rides a bike and wears a weird hat 3 hr guest 13
Seeing Dr. Hall Like Seeing The Pope 6 hr Patient Patient 1
there no money for poor man in kennett 8 hr guest 23
News Mayor believes prevailing wage hurts town 9 hr Vote him out 1
Through what He suffered 9 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
The child in the midst 9 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
Supernatural Love 9 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance