Glenn Moore arrested
Happy Madison

United States

#1 Jun 14, 2010
Has he been arrested yet for starting the fires at his rent houses and his house fire? This is one corrupt man, if he isn't into trouble then who did he pay off?? Maybe some higher officials need to be notified.
im the idiot finder guy

Farmington, MO

#2 Jun 14, 2010
got to admire a guy like that living on the edge is so cool while most dumb azzz hicks like you are so stupid can't even spell acranbrattacksendorf....
Wondering

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jun 15, 2010
He didn't start the fire at his house! He was at church when his water heater exploded!!! And it was right next to the truck and it blew the truck up!!! So until you get your facts straight then dont post dumb shyt on here!!!!
im the idiot finder guy

Farmington, MO

#4 Jun 15, 2010
Wondering wrote:
He didn't start the fire at his house! He was at church when his water heater exploded!!! And it was right next to the truck and it blew the truck up!!! So until you get your facts straight then dont post dumb shyt on here!!!!
yah yah yah,,, ho ho ho... tooth fairy...its snowing in july....
Happy Madison

United States

#5 Jun 15, 2010
Two for one, better criminal than I thought!! I wonder what that paid off. Who was his insurance carrier???
Tired

Chicago, IL

#6 Jun 17, 2010
He didn't start the fire, he wasn't even home!
boss

Liberal, KS

#7 Jun 20, 2010
Did the police dept ever investigate the threat made to burn down his house on topix just a few days prior to the fire by a disgruntled tenant with mental problems?This guy revealed his identity and address and was seeking someone to help and was reported to several law enforcement agencies
jaded65

Kennett, MO

#8 Mar 11, 2015
Need a phone number for Glen Moore please

Kennett, MO

#9 Mar 12, 2015
Glen Moore Sr. had a severe stroke last year.
big man

United States

#10 Mar 21, 2015
guest wrote:
Glen Moore Sr. had a severe stroke last year.
Yea

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Common Descent 9 min guest2 2
Preacher busted 18 min Guest 5
Hypocrites 22 min guest2 2
biggest hypocrites in kennett 23 min Annoyed 5
1 John 1:9 2 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
Prayer for today 2 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
Psalm 130:5 2 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kennett Mortgages