First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nightmare

Kennett, MO

#1 Nov 27, 2007
So what does everyone think about Dr. Jain?
nightmare

Kennett, MO

#2 Nov 27, 2007
QUACK, QUACK
West

AOL

#3 Nov 27, 2007
I wouldnt take my dog to him. I love my dog.
oh brother

Kennett, MO

#4 Nov 27, 2007
nightmare wrote:
So what does everyone think about Dr. Jain?
Here we go..... it doesn't matter what you think. Every doctor has someone who thinks they're great and others who can't stand them.

You just want it to be "pick on Dave day". Grrrrrrrr
fools

Platte City, MO

#5 Nov 27, 2007
dr. jain has saved the lives of many people...including my grandmother...more than once. he checked on her day and night. i guess some people are never satisfied. So...nightmare & west why didn't you both go to medical school? I bet you were both top of the class...LOL! Typical dumbass whitetrash.....
jodi

Kennett, MO

#6 Nov 28, 2007
Well, I don't agree with bashing people on here. I've never been to him as my doctor. But I know them personally and he is a wonderful father and husband. A true family man. He has raised some very smart, polite and well-rounded kids.

So, if you don't like him as a doctor, which many do, there are plenty others to choose from.
Why do you want to hurt people, when most of this is only hear-say?
Silly

Platte City, MO

#7 Nov 28, 2007
jodi wrote:
Well, I don't agree with bashing people on here. I've never been to him as my doctor. But I know them personally and he is a wonderful father and husband. A true family man. He has raised some very smart, polite and well-rounded kids.
So, if you don't like him as a doctor, which many do, there are plenty others to choose from.
Why do you want to hurt people, when most of this is only hear-say?
I totally agree with jodi!!!
Just a woman

United States

#9 Nov 28, 2007
he is good!!
John

United States

#10 Nov 28, 2007
ya i like him
Think about it

United States

#11 Nov 28, 2007
fools wrote:
dr. jain has saved the lives of many people...including my grandmother...more than once. he checked on her day and night. i guess some people are never satisfied. So...nightmare & west why didn't you both go to medical school? I bet you were both top of the class...LOL! Typical dumbass whitetrash.....
I don't have an opinion one way or another about the doctor because I have never used him. However, it is a little ironic to me to cuss at some call them white trash? Isn't that how white trash behaves?
nightmare

Kennett, MO

#12 Nov 29, 2007
fools wrote:
dr. jain has saved the lives of many people...including my grandmother...more than once. he checked on her day and night. i guess some people are never satisfied. So...nightmare & west why didn't you both go to medical school? I bet you were both top of the class...LOL! Typical dumbass whitetrash.....
No I didn't go to medical school but I did go into the US Navy and served my country. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that ole Jainny boy is indead a qauck. I know this first hand. He almost killed my fiance w/ his "Who needs a specialist" bullshit. Him do a referral?? He's the dr almighty, who needs specialist when he can do all.LOL Next he has been "treating" my soon to be mother-in-law and nearly killed her too. All because he refused to send them to a specialist.This makes him very dangerous!!! Oh, and you call yourself a fool and I won't argue w/ that. I would love to meet you somewhere to discuss the pro's and cons of name calling.
jane

United States

#13 Nov 30, 2007
West wrote:
I wouldnt take my dog to him. I love my dog.
agree
dont eat yellow snow

Kennett, MO

#14 Dec 5, 2007
aflac......quack quack

Since: Nov 07

United States

#15 Dec 10, 2007
I think I hear the school recess bell ringing.......yes, children, calm down and quit name calling.
Silly Rabbit

United States

#16 Dec 10, 2007
nightmare wrote:
<quoted text>No I didn't go to medical school but I did go into the US Navy and served my country. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that ole Jainny boy is indead a qauck. I know this first hand. He almost killed my fiance w/ his "Who needs a specialist" bullshit. Him do a referral?? He's the dr almighty, who needs specialist when he can do all.LOL Next he has been "treating" my soon to be mother-in-law and nearly killed her too. All because he refused to send them to a specialist.This makes him very dangerous!!! Oh, and you call yourself a fool and I won't argue w/ that. I would love to meet you somewhere to discuss the pro's and cons of name calling.
Numb Nuts, Doc Jain sent a friend of mine to a heart specialist in St Louis
Medical Help

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Dec 10, 2007
nightmare wrote:
<quoted text>No I didn't go to medical school but I did go into the US Navy and served my country. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that ole Jainny boy is indead a qauck. I know this first hand. He almost killed my fiance w/ his "Who needs a specialist" bullshit. Him do a referral?? He's the dr almighty, who needs specialist when he can do all.LOL Next he has been "treating" my soon to be mother-in-law and nearly killed her too. All because he refused to send them to a specialist.This makes him very dangerous!!! Oh, and you call yourself a fool and I won't argue w/ that. I would love to meet you somewhere to discuss the pro's and cons of name calling.
What exactly did they need a specialist referral for?
DoDaD

United States

#18 Dec 10, 2007
Dr.Jain saved my life several years ago now and he has taken great care of me since then. He has never hesitated once about sending me to any specialist that need to see.
He has stayed at the hospital all night long with me on more than one ocassion monitoring my condition.
I think he is a great Dr. and the people of kennett should be glad they have someone with his skills here to care for them.
Laser

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Dec 11, 2007
He's an awesome doctor! Plus he does great laser work. His laser facial can take 20 years off of your face. He is a genius in that department.

Also, he is a very nice man. Great bedside manners and very caring.
for sure info

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Jan 3, 2008
DoDaD wrote:
Dr.Jain saved my life several years ago now and he has taken great care of me since then. He has never hesitated once about sending me to any specialist that need to see.
He has stayed at the hospital all night long with me on more than one ocassion monitoring my condition.
I think he is a great Dr. and the people of kennett should be glad they have someone with his skills here to care for them.
His name is not Dr. Jain...is Doc. PaceMaker! He is well known for wanting to put Macemakers in. He likes his name so well that he named his son's soccer team "the Pacers" one year. As far as bedside manners, you should hear him away from the hospital with his buddies. He get big dollars to play with you sympathy.... I know.... I have seen and heard it all. I can't say much for Kennett Doctors. If a good Doctor does come to town ....the wise up and leave this area. Half of Kennett's Doctors are DO and not MD....scary!!!!!
URSTUUUUPID

United States

#21 Jan 4, 2008
He is a wonderful man and an awesome doctor. Yes, he does get the "big bucks" for being a doctor. He earned it with years of schooling! i am so sick of you redneck prick weeds being jealous of someone making money BECAUSE they went to school. It is not their fault you decided not to! Why should they suffer because they were (and are) smarter than you? I hope he does make big bucks! It's good for our economy in Kennett. He is providing jobs and a service in our community. And it is his reward for having an education!

No wonder we can't keep people here. The jealousy and stupidity are too much. No one in Kennett or the communities around it wants to see their neighbors do well in life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chiefs club 4 hr guest 20
Why do white women love black men so much? (Jul '12) 13 hr Tokyo jo 782
Jessica Townsend 13 hr Mrman 3
Mark rowton 18 hr Kelsey 2
Abel was a keeper of sheep 21 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
The All-Sufficiency of Christ 21 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
The Promise of a New Covenant 21 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kennett Mortgages