Richard Wyrick and Brian Atnip

Posted in the Kennett Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned Citizen

Dexter, MO

#1 Dec 30, 2010
These two boys have been ripping people off nonstop for the past two weeks alot of money, like 5 or 6 hundrewd a person, also they have been breaking into cars and houses. They better watrch their back cuz I know someone who is gonna get em.
urnosy

Kennett, MO

#2 Dec 30, 2010
Concerned Citizen wrote:
These two boys have been ripping people off nonstop for the past two weeks alot of money, like 5 or 6 hundrewd a person, also they have been breaking into cars and houses. They better watrch their back cuz I know someone who is gonna get em.
GETTUM THEN...what are you the feds?
hah

Portageville, MO

#3 Dec 31, 2010
Dont gota be feds, they will get them like they got brittney!!
some one

Dexter, MO

#4 Jan 2, 2011
better leave my family alone who ever it is .... them are my cousins and we come all in a pack
some one

Dexter, MO

#5 Jan 2, 2011
YA HEARD!!!!!!!!!!
hah

Portageville, MO

#6 Jan 2, 2011
Yeah, a pack of mangy dogs!!!
Hummm

Dexter, MO

#7 Jan 2, 2011
hah wrote:
Dont gota be feds, they will get them like they got brittney!!
brittney who ???
some one

Dexter, MO

#8 Jan 2, 2011
and u best leave brittany alone too.......... YA HEARD
This is true

United States

#9 Jan 3, 2011
some one wrote:
better leave my family alone who ever it is .... them are my cousins and we come all in a pack
Yea they come in packs because they can't do it by their f*king self . Go figure
oh yeah

Portageville, MO

#11 Jan 3, 2011
Ain't Brittany the one who thought she was going to screw someone out of their money and found herself in jail! LOL. Thats funny! Maybe her and Brian can have matching ankle bracelets!!!! I wonder if they can make a bracelet big enough to fit around both ankles so she will keep her legs closed!!!!
kathy

Kennett, MO

#12 Jan 4, 2011
Richard and brian are not worth a crap and will never amount to nothing, there are onlly a few wyricks in kennett who are decent
Brittany Atnip

Kennett, MO

#13 Jan 8, 2011
If any of yall B**ches got something to say then u can come to my house and say it my face and stop tryin to hind ur f**kin name. Yall just mad cuz yall cant do it like me and brian. Yeah I went to jail because of a snitchin b**ch but she will get hers when i see her out. My legs do stay closed besides to my husband. Im not like all yall dope wh**es out here f**kin for dope sorry.
k-town

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Jan 19, 2011
they r all a bunch of low life white trash warfer drawing dogs they all the time wind up ripping people off or SNITCHING that y that bitch was in jail for ripping April off white trash scum baggs!!
k-town

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Jan 19, 2011
they all r a bunch of white trash bum dont work draw warfare ripping people off and SNITCHINNG that why that snitching bitch when to jall for ripping off April
linda davis

Kennett, MO

#17 Jan 21, 2011
yall can say what the hell yall want bout brian yall know yalls got ityotur fault for trustin em lol richard might have got you but a snitch you can never call him he has always took his charges and more and yall gonna sit on here and run ya mouths behind fake names bc you know you arejusst gonna have to take it as a loss bc you know you cant whoop him lol you really will start a war i mean its not like he is hidin everyone knows where he is at i wish one of yall bitches would fuck with him with me around for real dude or not i know you cant whoop him alone let alone both of us so fuck you and remember trust no one lol
the real linda

Kennett, MO

#18 Jan 22, 2011
how could you you theif stealin my identity now you all know i dont hang with those such criminals of this kind lmao
adviceneeded

Memphis, TN

#19 Jan 26, 2011
is either of them with or was with a girl named sarah mccall ? just wondering.
fours

Dexter, MO

#20 Jan 26, 2011
adviceneeded wrote:
is either of them with or was with a girl named sarah mccall ? just wondering.
she was married to jason was with daniel knuckles now she lives in tenn
someone

Dexter, MO

#21 Jan 26, 2011
linda davis wrote:
yall can say what the hell yall want bout brian yall know yalls got ityotur fault for trustin em lol richard might have got you but a snitch you can never call him he has always took his charges and more and yall gonna sit on here and run ya mouths behind fake names bc you know you arejusst gonna have to take it as a loss bc you know you cant whoop him lol you really will start a war i mean its not like he is hidin everyone knows where he is at i wish one of yall bitches would fuck with him with me around for real dude or not i know you cant whoop him alone let alone both of us so fuck you and remember trust no one lol
he whoops his wife
adviceneeded

Memphis, TN

#22 Jan 26, 2011
so she is from mo??? can you email me on my personal email ? its [email protected]

I really really need some information ..

basically shes with my sons dad and i know she lost her kids , and i wotn allow my son to go there bc of that , so if you dont mind giving me some info, email. thanks so much.

and is it jason wyrick?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump mocks disabled man (Nov '16) 6 hr Rocketdog 2
Should Trump just come clean about Russia 6 hr Mueller time 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 7 hr FedUp 1,087
Trump has balls 18 hr What 8
Casey's gas station 20 hr Guest 13
Louise lyell (Mar '15) 21 hr Guest 20
Nate Nelson Sun dumb a 6

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kennett Mortgages