wanting to rent
looking

Fairmont, WV

#1 Aug 27, 2008
I am looking for a nice 2-3 bedroom house in a nice neighborhood in the price range of $450-$600. I am a good renter and can provide renter reference. If anyone has anything please let me know.
looking

Fairmont, WV

#2 Aug 28, 2008
I am still looking if anyone has anything!
ANyOne

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Aug 29, 2008
There is a nice house on Cook Street in Kennett. I think Diane Sledge just bought it so it would be nice to have some nice people in it. This is a nice neighborhood right now, but shes buying up so many of the houses around here. So far most of the ones in her houses here are pretty good renters.
wowww

Bragg City, MO

#4 Aug 29, 2008
wonder if she'll rent that one for 875 too. Her rent on her houses is just too steep. I was very interested one but 875 is just too high for rent. 700 would be alright, but 875 is just ridiculous.
poor

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Aug 29, 2008
she thinks her house es are made of gold. and loves tha N A G G ER S.
wowww

Bragg City, MO

#6 Aug 29, 2008
so i guess if i was black, i could probably get the houses for 700 instead of 875
ANyOne

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Aug 30, 2008
She rents houses to these people who pay a dollar a month, then she gets the rest from the government. I do not care who she rents to as long as she makes them keep it clean and keep the yard looking nice. Its said how some of the people she rents to will ruin a good neighborhood.
mjzla

Kennett, MO

#8 Nov 3, 2010
ive moved here recently from springfield and i can't get her to answer the phone. ive been trying for the last couple of days. does anyone know if there is another way to get in touch with her?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bethany 1 hr LHH 5
morgan parr (Apr '14) 2 hr honkytonk 22
Shooting on Ms Clair 2 hr I love suckers 14
Crawford (Sep '12) 2 hr honkytonk 15
Tyler (T.I.) Irwin 4 hr Martin 2
Joni 10 hr Drew573 23
church 13 hr ricky morris 7
The "Clink" Sherr Harden Mon Guest 31

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web