consignment store
need to know

United States

#1 Dec 27, 2012
What's the name of and telephone # for the consignment store across from Darren Todd's office. Not new image the other one across the road. Need to call them if possible. Thanks
Bossy

Campbell, MO

#2 Dec 27, 2012
I think you mean Darren Robertson not Todd. Todd is in malden. Don't know name but gamble printing next door might help you or drive up there or better yet use yellow pages.
guest

Kennett, MO

#4 Jan 3, 2013
They are not a consignment shop. They are affiliated with a church. They take in donations and sell them to help fund housing for displaced people in the community.
excuse me

Rector, AR

#5 Jan 3, 2013
guest wrote:
They are not a consignment shop. They are affiliated with a church. They take in donations and sell them to help fund housing for displaced people in the community.
they do not help the displaced in the community i know for a fact they use to try and help the homeless and the ex drug users and it has all fallen apart no on wanted to respect the whole situation they just took advantage of the church and the people who go there the store is run by a different woman and the church does not work with it anymore the money goes to the woman working there to support her you give free stuff she resales it pays the bills for lights rent on building etc and to support herself thats all i know .if you need more info its not open on monday but is open during the week.dont know how long she will run it only time will tell.
First Grade Drop Out

United States

#6 Jan 4, 2013
excuse me wrote:
<quoted text> they do not help the displaced in the community i know for a fact they use to try and help the homeless and the ex drug users and it has all fallen apart no on wanted to respect the whole situation they just took advantage of the church and the people who go there the store is run by a different woman and the church does not work with it anymore the money goes to the woman working there to support her you give free stuff she resales it pays the bills for lights rent on building etc and to support herself thats all i know .if you need more info its not open on monday but is open during the week.dont know how long she will run it only time will tell.
What is all that gibberish? Can't you form and punctuate a single sentence. You can't possibly be a functioning human being with any amount of formal education.....MORON
RUNUTZ

Campbell, MO

#7 Jan 4, 2013
Just another church scam. They all got one. Use people to get money then someone in family take over (with no church affiliation) for profit and preacher still gets paid. SSDD!
Church

Puxico, MO

#8 Jan 4, 2013
It really isn't a scam .. that place has helped many people. It has been a blessing to many who have lost everyting in fires and for children who have little to no clothing...
Apc

Kennett, MO

#9 Jan 4, 2013
They are not friendly at all!! Kim is but the other woman is so rude went in there sat and the manager she called herself was so rude and so was the man that was there the volunteer girl that worked there was nice but, the others were so rude !!! Ill never go back there I can spend my money elsewhere where they treat you nice . They are high on their stuff too!!! Rude , rude, rude,!!!!
guest

Rector, AR

#10 Jan 6, 2013
Apc wrote:
They are not friendly at all!! Kim is but the other woman is so rude went in there sat and the manager she called herself was so rude and so was the man that was there the volunteer girl that worked there was nice but, the others were so rude !!! Ill never go back there I can spend my money elsewhere where they treat you nice . They are high on their stuff too!!! Rude , rude, rude,!!!!
ha ha nut their not even talking aboutAPC,dimwit,
Kennett resident

Kennett, MO

#11 Jan 6, 2013
What r u talking about PAC???
Just saying

Kennett, MO

#12 Mar 20, 2013
This store is no longer connected to the church, pastor got to busy with other things with the church that he was unable to continue to run the church also. He sold the store to someone else. Please do not connect the stores actions with the church. The church does not benafit from the store in anyway.
Know

Dexter, MO

#13 Mar 21, 2013
guest wrote:
They are not a consignment shop. They are affiliated with a church. They take in donations and sell them to help fund housing for displaced people in the community.
They claim to help fund housing for displaced people. The preacher is a crook who used the church members money to get the store now rips people off. He pieces furniture together and sells crap for outrageous prices then talks the buyer into donating their old furniture. After having the furniture the buyer then realizes they were ripped off because the glue and screws are beginning to fall out and furniture fell apart. The prices are ridiculously outrageous and he has drug dealing going on on the basement of his church. The church offering pays his house payment and prob car payment to. I went to his church and was basically told I wasn't welcome.
Know

Dexter, MO

#14 Mar 21, 2013
Just saying wrote:
This store is no longer connected to the church, pastor got to busy with other things with the church that he was unable to continue to run the church also. He sold the store to someone else. Please do not connect the stores actions with the church. The church does not benafit from the store in anyway.
I'm sure he did for his own profit. After taking offering from the church members, claiming it was the church store to help fund recovering drug addicts. He took the money, bought the store Nd as soon as it started profiting he forgot what it's purpose was and claimed it and all profit as his own.
Previously affiliated

Dexter, MO

#15 Mar 21, 2013
Just saying wrote:
This store is no longer connected to the church, pastor got to busy with other things with the church that he was unable to continue to run the church also. He sold the store to someone else. Please do not connect the stores actions with the church. The church does not benafit from the store in anyway.
To busy with what, he quit his job, cheats his way through college courses and works part time at Murphy's now. His service only last 30 to an hour. I am a single mother of 4 with a full time job and attends college full time.
church

Kennett, MO

#16 Mar 22, 2013
Know wrote:
<quoted text>
They claim to help fund housing for displaced people. The preacher is a crook who used the church members money to get the store now rips people off. He pieces furniture together and sells crap for outrageous prices then talks the buyer into donating their old furniture. After having the furniture the buyer then realizes they were ripped off because the glue and screws are beginning to fall out and furniture fell apart. The prices are ridiculously outrageous and he has drug dealing going on on the basement of his church. The church offering pays his house payment and prob car payment to. I went to his church and was basically told I wasn't welcome.
OK.. I know who you are and you should be ashamed ... You know that doesn't happen. This is the reason people can't help or don't want to donate to places that help the less fortunate.. Lies... I know you can find a better past time.
lies

Kennett, MO

#17 Mar 22, 2013
Previously affiliated wrote:
<quoted text>
To busy with what, he quit his job, cheats his way through college courses and works part time at Murphy's now. His service only last 30 to an hour. I am a single mother of 4 with a full time job and attends college full time.
How long should services last... how would you know? There has never been a mother of 4 in that church... I promise you he doesn't cheat he is smarter than most....If you have 4 children, work full time, and attend college how in the world do you have time to lie on Topix...?.Maybe you are lacking in all areas or maybe those 30 min sermons could do you some good... This is a sad, sad, thread...
Old lady from Kennett

United States

#18 Mar 22, 2013
Does this store have a 501-3c for a non profit organization
silent_semo

United States

#19 Mar 22, 2013
With which church has it supposedly been affiliated?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nate Nelson 1 hr Friend 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 3 hr Farts 1,084
The girl with nose ring that works at Exxon by ... 9 hr ayyyy 4
god coming back 9 hr Captain Bligh 5
all the people cant get nobody work now days 17 hr Guest 6
Praying is illogical 22 hr glurff 3
Trump and Russia Tue obama is a tard 4

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kennett Mortgages