Wondering

Kennett, MO

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Anyone know of any available jobs in the Kennett area?

United States

#2 Jan 14, 2013
Any jobs for a female?
Too sad

Dexter, MO

#3 Jan 15, 2013
This is so sad is their any jobs here in Kennett for the people here????
booboomam

Florissant, MO

#4 Jan 16, 2013
better go to Blytheville Arkansas people around here don't work they draw checks. and people that work at BLYTHEVILLE.. pay for the checks.. anyone that says different is a liar.

United States

#5 Jan 16, 2013
booboomam wrote:
better go to Blytheville Arkansas people around here don't work they draw checks. and people that work at BLYTHEVILLE.. pay for the checks.. anyone that says different is a liar.
what about nuranda and power plant in Osceola or city light gas and water, ari, manac, parker, and lots of other jobs in area. What a jackass
Hugh Hefner

Denver, CO

#6 Jan 16, 2013
I hav a job for a female.

United States

#7 Jan 17, 2013
What kind of job for a female?
Repoman

Clarkton, MO

#8 Jan 17, 2013
I work all the time here. Created my work myself. I don't get welfare.

Kennett, MO

#9 Jan 17, 2013
the one that do work is isnt getting anywhere cause all yall do is spend it on dope and think u really doing something get off the dope and do ur job at work and the ones on welfare are the same so really there arent any jobs here thats y everybody on drugs wasting their lil life.
single mom

Dexter, MO

#10 Jan 17, 2013
i will admit my son gets a check for his autism and that money goes to pay doctor bills for him. In the summer time i worked in the corn fields. there are jobs around here the trouble is that what jobs there are they dont want to do because its hard and hot work. not all people who get gov. help are dope heads. some of us work but need a little bit of help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time is short! 13 min guest 6
Revelation 12:10 1 hr guest 3
Evolution makes no sense 1 hr guest 6
Prayer for today 1 hr guest 4
Godless Quote for the Day 1 hr guest 1
John 14:27 1 hr guest 3
Preachers Gone Wild 1 hr guest 6

Freeze Watch for Dunklin County was issued at March 27 at 3:13AM CDT

Kennett Dating
Find my Match