Taylor's & Harrell
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Guest 2012

Dexter, MO

#1 Sep 13, 2012
Can somebody please tell me why in the hell are the Taylor's n Harrell are fighting?I heard that Andrea n Jessica was fighting over some skank nasty AZZ white boy which is Andrea baby daddy.Latreece n her son had jumped Jessica.Its pretty damn pathetic for a suppose to mother to be out partying with her child.I hope Jessica signed a complaint against all of their ass exspecially Latreece Taylor pilled out ass!!!!!I think she is on probation at least I hope she is.I hope they locked her crackhead azz up n throw away the key.
Yo Daddy

Malden, MO

#2 Sep 14, 2012
First of yall know ur fact's before u go running ur dam mouth bt shit u dont know about if u was
'nt there dont be running ur f----- mouth and yea them taylor's stick together.and treece ant no damn crackhead jessica is the pill head her and daniel.
Yea Yea

United States

#3 Sep 16, 2012
Beetch I know what the fuck I'm talking about...Sticking together is one thing gang fighting is another.That's what you COWARD AZZ TAYLOR'S do cause you scary b****es can't hold ur on one on one.Andrea,ur one dumb BEETCH for fighting over Daniel.I hope u loose ur nursing license.Yes,Treece is a pill popper this is a true fact cause that's all she is capable of doing except doing lines.
The Source

United States

#4 Sep 16, 2012
Treece,is a falling out drunk.I've seen her numerous of times at her uncle club sooo drunk she was either passed out or to the point they would carry her drunk AZZ home.The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.lmao
crazy

Caraway, AR

#5 Sep 17, 2012
All them Harrells and $hit starters. Lee Lee old blow snorting self is always in the younger kids stuff bc she wants to be a kid again so bad. At least the Taylors can stay out of ppls bizz. Them Harrells always say something about the hottest NEWZ as they claim it is. Tiffany,Tori(she's a blow head NOW just like momma), Dannielle,Whitney,Jessica and Lee Lee are always in something or talking about someone. That's why nothing ever goes right for them
Wow

United States

#6 Sep 17, 2012
How the hell u going to call the Harrell's blow hoes???Treece,Joe n her mammy all doing lines n her mammy stay in shit too!!!I tell you what I bet you can't pay none u SCARED ASS TAYLOR'S to f*** with LeeLee or her kids....
ugghh

Dexter, MO

#7 Sep 17, 2012
man them taylors are all sloppy. treece is nuttin but a drunk that got to jump everybody, they all think they bad ass but aint shit. all of dem hoes aint bout nuttin, quisha trippen over a man that dont want her ol sloppy ass usen her for a place to lay his head. andrea the only decent one around. atleast the harrells aint no damn junkies like the taylors.
Dirty

United States

#8 Sep 18, 2012
Is this the Treece that hang with crackhead,pill popping,meth head Penny David???
Dirty

United States

#9 Sep 18, 2012
Penny Davis????
crazy

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Sep 19, 2012
I know for a fact that Lee Lee and her kids stay in $hit so there is NO comparing them to just the Taylors! They are all evil and will try their hardest to bring someone down to their Level. If u doing good they try and call Welfare ppl in on your kids just to hurt you and see some action. They call the Police after they come FKing with u and try and make it seem like your the one FKing with them. Tori and Lee Lee are the main $hit starters out of the bunch but will cont. To smile in your face and will talk and do stuff to u the next min. U turn ur back. But they always say Karma will hit you eventually and that's what it did to Both them powder snorting tricks. Talk about someone now! I argee about Treece but u can't say its all the Taylors. Andrea is not bad either she's just going through something bc of a man. And everyone knows how a man can bring u up then decide to F on the next one. But dang Why Jessica. She is too damn ugly for her own good. Andrea keep it Pos. And don't let this girl push you to your limits when ur doing great for yourself. Bc that whole clan will start calling ppl to get u to lose ur Job and even your child with all of their Lies!
LAbadestgirl

Senath, MO

#11 Sep 19, 2012
All you JA need to grown the F*** up everybody want to know why people are in yall business (white and black) because yall always put ur d*** business in the street and on Topix tht why sh*t is like it is grown up and shut the F*** up
LAbadestgirl

Senath, MO

#12 Sep 19, 2012
Dirty wrote:
Is this the Treece that hang with crackhead,pill popping,meth head Penny David???
#1 spell the name right and how the hell u know if she doin wht u said she unless u was doin it with her stop talkin sh*t u dont know and if it aint nun of ur business shit the hell up and get a life hell almost everybody in Kennett is sleep with the same man so move over until it ur turn and until then get a life and stay out of other
Tricky

Kennett, MO

#13 Sep 19, 2012
You hating AZZ BEETCH need to worry about y'all (TAYLOR'S)snorting that powder n popping pills.Y'all got a lot of nerves talking shit on topix bring it!!!!!!
BeeHide

Kennett, MO

#14 Sep 19, 2012
Yes,that is the same Treece that hang with bald mouth Penny.All I got to say is Bird Of A Feather Flock Together....Go Figure...
stupid

Dexter, MO

#15 Sep 19, 2012
Y'all miserable & stupid to be worrying about the harrell's & Taylor's we more of family than enemies so get y'all whit straight ole hating Ass hoes!! Find some business!! & stay the cuckoo outstanding ours we living good this way.... toodles....
Hizzle

Senath, MO

#16 Sep 19, 2012
1st of all idk y the fuck y'all Puttn Pennies name in it. She ain't got shit ta do wit none of it. Y'all scary Assistance bitches make me sick, wanna hide behind topix & talk all shit bout people, if u was a real bitch, us post ya name. & damn rite birds of a feather flock 2gether & got each others back 200%. & I bet wont come & say it ta the flocks face. U knw already knew wheel we at, rite here under the tree waiting. So bring yo ass, thyself if u a real bitch, which I rout that. & u already knw who posting this "THE 1 & ONLY--THE ARAB" Thanx 4 ur time old scary ass bitch, whoever u r
Get It together

United States

#18 Sep 20, 2012
1st of all you need to learn how to spell n write a complete sentence.Seem like to me somebody need to go back to school n get on that SHORT BUS!!!!
crazy

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Sep 20, 2012
Get It together wrote:
1st of all you need to learn how to spell n write a complete sentence.Seem like to me somebody need to go back to school n get on that SHORT BUS!!!!
I think you need to go back and read your comment again before you try and correct someone elses. Good job though. What year did you finally get off the bus?
Get It together

United States

#20 Sep 20, 2012
The same year to mammy got off!!!
Still Going At It

United States

#21 Sep 20, 2012
Assistance bitches we are not!!!All I hear is BLAH,BLAH,BLAH!!!Get a damn life you f*****g drunk,pill popping,cocaine chasing BEETCH!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
William Cunningham Fitness Intructor 2 hr hard rode 2
A Goose in the Chicken Coup 3 hr guest 5
ycf young choppa family (May '13) 3 hr elliot 3
Picture Talk 5 hr guest 3
James Wiley aka Jamie, Snitch, coward, jus a joke 5 hr Grim bastard 24
The Call to Service 5 hr guest 2
Time to end the mosquito billing 6 hr Grim bastard 5

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance