black girls rock
its me

Malden, MO

#2 Apr 15, 2013
yes we do sorry for u white hoez.........lmao
backstreet

Harrisburg, AR

#3 Apr 15, 2013
ya but even the white hoes smell better than the black sluts with their fake nails fake hair and probly fake tits
White Boy

Kennett, MO

#4 Apr 15, 2013
Id sleep with a white girl way before I would f*ck a black b!tch.. Some black girls look aight, if their hair is real, but I read somewhere that black girls are 23 times more likely to have Aids than white girls, and I also read that 1 in 2 black women in America have genital herpes, after readin that, I decided to stick with my white women..
White pride

United States

#5 Apr 15, 2013
Lmbo us white girls not only have our white men but if we want we will take your black man away from you . So while you are laughing keep a close eye on your man . You see we are kind and gentle and loving. Black girls are loud and over bearing obnoxious and nasty just nasty . .
Sista

Kennett, MO

#6 Apr 15, 2013
I am a black girl, and I have 3 stds, so i gues white boy be right wit wat he said
White Boy

Kennett, MO

#7 Apr 15, 2013
Blacks would much prefer white women than negro women, hell I dont blame em, white women look way better, what I dont get is why they have to go out and give stds to white women, but that dont really bother me, you know what they say, once she goes black we dont want the wh*re no more..
George Wallace

Lees Summit, MO

#8 Apr 15, 2013
its me wrote:
yes we do sorry for u white hoez.........lmao
You rock while you swing from the trees like the nappy headed monkeys you are.You black chimps look funny picking bugs from each others head and eating em.I bet when people see you they think a naacp circus is in town with all you black clowns running around. Silly spooks!!!!!!!
Klansman

Kennett, MO

#10 Apr 16, 2013
I was taught to be racist, but f*ck that, sex with those black girls are f*ckin amazing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Downtown Bistro 25 min Bkay 40
All the hot women moved out of Kennett 2 hr Bahaha 11
ari 4 hr Ari employee 7
Japanese food truck across from KFC 5 hr I voyteed fer hills 11
Stephanie rushton 5 hr Boo 2
mary kay make-up warning (Apr '08) 5 hr Tammy 87
Heather godair 5 hr big dadda 6

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance