Next Last
smokin

Vincennes, IN

#1 Mar 15, 2009
Where is the cheapest place in town to buy marlboro's
amy

Fairmont, WV

#2 Mar 15, 2009
i heard it was curt's over by the big park, not sure, but I'm going to check it out tomorrow
amy

Fairmont, WV

#3 Mar 15, 2009
i got a pack of marlboro's at crawfords and they was 4.75, thought i was going to faint
BlythevilleGuy

Memphis, TN

#4 Mar 16, 2009
amy wrote:
i got a pack of marlboro's at crawfords and they was 4.75, thought i was going to faint
Here in Blytheville they are 6.25! Lets boycott.lol
Lady75

Kennett, MO

#5 Mar 16, 2009
smokin wrote:
Where is the cheapest place in town to buy marlboro's
Curt's over on kennett st. thats where i buy all my tobacco products. prices are getting ridicilous around here.
Trying to Stop

United States

#6 Mar 16, 2009
Do what we are doing and stop smoking. It has been 3 days now and I really think that I can do it!!
Marlboro woman

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Mar 16, 2009
i am quitting, these tobacco places have gotten my money long enough, and besides, with the money I save, we are going to go to Florida to the beaches. Can't wait, using a patch though GL to you who quit
Trying to Stop

United States

#9 Mar 17, 2009
I've done really good on mine. I REALLY wanted a smoke today, today is my 3rd day and they say that the 3rd day is the hardest. But I'm making it.
Grouchy Old Saggy Woman

Kennett, MO

#11 Mar 17, 2009
well, back in the day we grew our own tobacco and rolled our own.

you young people these days.

Course ya gotta have one after sex ya know.

right scanner?
cottonpicker

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Mar 17, 2009
In Tennessee they have tobacco farms....maybe we need to plant our own tobacco and i really mean TOBACCO. If we started doing that bet the government would find a way to assess and tax our gardens. LOL
Bigbear

Fairmont, WV

#13 Mar 17, 2009
I hope they raise the price to twenty dollers a pack so there will be less smoke for people to breath.
Trying to Stop

United States

#14 Mar 17, 2009
Bet your not a smoker Bigbear. But you know the ppl that do smoke have been smoking for a very long time, and it is as hard to stop smoking as is to stop doing a drug. so you know instead of hating on ppl, give them the couarge to stop.
Grouchy Old Saggy Woman

Kennett, MO

#15 Mar 17, 2009
Bigbear wrote:
I hope they raise the price to twenty dollers a pack so there will be less smoke for people to breath.
I should smack you with my walking stick.
Bigbear

Fairmont, WV

#16 Mar 17, 2009
Trying to Stop wrote:
Bet your not a smoker Bigbear. But you know the ppl that do smoke have been smoking for a very long time, and it is as hard to stop smoking as is to stop doing a drug. so you know instead of hating on ppl, give them the couarge to stop.
I am not hating on people. Iused to smoke. have not had onein ten years this july i dropped them cold turkey best thing i have ever done in my life. Wish you the best of luck.
Bigbear

Fairmont, WV

#17 Mar 17, 2009
Grouchy Old Saggy Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
I should smack you with my walking stick.
I wish you the best luck to grouchy.

United States

#18 Mar 17, 2009
well im from there but i moved to edinburg texas and id love to pay 4.75 for a pack of cigs we pay 7.10 for phillip morris products and rj reynolds are 4.95 im gunna try to stop.
chase

Fairmont, WV

#19 Mar 17, 2009
try dippn! grizzly is $2 a can lmao
Natalee

Kennett, MO

#20 Mar 17, 2009
Cigs. are nasty but... that s h i t dripping out of your mouth is disgusting!

Since: Mar 09

Senath

#21 Mar 17, 2009
i would rather stress stopping than to dip that's nasty. i don't see why they charge that much for cigs its stupid but i guess they helped me save money by raising prices its forcing me to stop they just don't know how much money they will loose they will eventually lower prices but by the time they do that i wont want them anymore
U Stupid

Blue Springs, MO

#22 Mar 18, 2009
nicole mendoza wrote:
i would rather stress stopping than to dip that's nasty. i don't see why they charge that much for cigs its stupid but i guess they helped me save money by raising prices its forcing me to stop they just don't know how much money they will loose they will eventually lower prices but by the time they do that i wont want them anymore
You say dipping is nasty???? Quit smoking for a few days & then walk into the home of a smoker. Or just walk up to a smoker you that you know and smell their hair and/or clothing. Better yet, smell their childrens clothing. Try eating in a restaurant while someone is having their after-a-meal smoke, and You say dipping is nasty??? It may be unpleasant to watch someone dip BUT, the only person they can kill is themselves. NO tobacco is good. So, do not try to knock dipping when you probably had a cigarette hanging out of your mouth while holding an infant sometime in your past or are guilty of something else above that I named off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obedience 1 hr divergent 2
God's Promise to Deliver Israel 1 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
An Autograph Letter 1 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
Prayer for today 1 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
When We Fail 1 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
Kennett National Bank 4 hr Guest 13
Bad teenage girls in kennett 9 hr Curious 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kennett Mortgages