something that really matters

something that really matters

Posted in the Kennett Forum

Coudersport, PA

#1 Jun 8, 2009
Y'all wanna talk carp on everyone and stuff heres something for y'all to talk about that really matters.

Steven Dewayne Beaver
402 Butler Drive
offence
Indecent Solicitation Of A Child in alton IL.
Kenneth Lynn Breedlove
2221 Raydeana Street
offence
1. Statutory Sodomy-2nd Deg in kennett
2. Sodomy in kennett
Chad Lee Brooks
1109 N Ricky Road
offence
Deviate Sexual Assault Bragg City, MO
John Stacy Byers
312 E Lincoln Circle
Sexual Misconduct-1st Kennett, MO
Tammy Denise Carson
203 Barry Dr
Statutory Rape-1st Degre Gibson, MO
Rickie Joe Crane
22231 County Road 429
Sodomy Holcomb, MO
Mance Cunningham
928 Riggs St
Attempted Sexual Assault
Robert Charles Davis
1300 St Francis
Sexual Abuse in Hampton, VA
Jeremy Lee Duke
103 E Harrison Street
Sexual Abuse Paragonld, AR
William Howard Fish
912 Riggs Street
Statutory Sodomy-2nd Deg New Madrid County, MO
Donald D Fisher
22204 County Road 429
Statutory Sodomy-2nd Deg Jackson, MO
Christopher Lynn Goodrich
909 2nd Street
Lewd & Lascivious Acts Braneton, FL
Terry Joe Jenkins
806 E 6th Street
Statutory Rape-1st Degre
Aaron Bernard Johnson
801 N Main
Deviate Sexual Assault
Vicky Lyn Mcdonald
14051 State Hwy Nn
Aggrevated Prostitution Nashville, TN
William E Miller
15745 County Road 506
Deviate Sexual Assault Osage County, MO
Statutory Rape-2nd Degre St Charles, MO
Kelly Georgina Powell
1112 East 4th
Statutory Rape-2nd Degre
Edward Dean Puckett
107 West Harrison St
Deviate Sexual Assault
Steven Allen Rankin
1801 Treasure Dr
Sodomy Steele, MO
Statutory Sodomy-1st Deg kennett
Everett Allan Ray
2400 Ely Road
Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse Palatine, IL
Harold Junior Rushing
17568 County Road 403
Statutory Sodomy - First Degree Pemiscot Co, MO
Statutory Sodomy - First Degree Pemiscot Co, MO
Statutory Sodomy-2nd Deg Pemiscot Co, MO
Attempted Forcible Rape Pemiscot Co, MO
Johnny Christopher Samples
404b Kennett St
Statutory Rape-2nd Degre
Matthew Allen Sewell
1120 Falcon Drive
Statutory Rape-2nd Degre
Jerry Max Skelton
1414 Ballard Street
Sexual Act With A Child Under 12 Ft Myers, FL
Jerry Dean Snipes
306 N Walnut
Statutory Sodomy-1st Deg
Jason Keith Stone
20323 Karsten Drive
Child Molestation-1st
Terry Alvie Vantrease
1201 A Providence Rd
Statutory Sodomy-2nd Deg Malden, MO
Kelly Warner
226 W 9th St
Sexual Assault
Sexual Assault
Jason G West
310 Frisco St
Traveling W/intent To Engage In Sexual Act With A Juvenile Fayetteville, AR
Gary Don Wilson Jr.
21194 State Hwy Ee
Child Molest-1st Degree
John

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jun 8, 2009
what purpose does this serve? we all can look up sexual offenders. by the way crap is spelled crap, not carp.

Coudersport, PA

#3 Jun 8, 2009
okay soi miss spelled one word big whoop.. well people like to start talking crap on people. thay wanna down people cause how thay choose to live and things thay choose to do. what about these peole and all the little kids thay have hurt. people wanna say people belong in jail for life and stuff because of stupid things thay have done what about the people listed above? thay belong locked up for life. just relize one of these people might be living next doors to u
lol

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jun 8, 2009
this is all public information that anyone can obtain. anyways you are just as bad as the other ppl on here that try to start crap. if you are a 17yr old male dating a 16yr old female and you get reported then you end up on this list. So who says everyone on this list is guilty of something horrible. I do agree that people that sexual abuse/assault children should be hung and beaten. but only if they are truly guilty. i think ppl like you need to get a life and stop trying to start stuff..by the way...http://www.familywatchdo g.us/ if you want to know if a sexual predator is in ur neighborhood just go to that site...everyone on the registry is listed...

Coudersport, PA

#5 Jun 8, 2009
NO u better refraze that. if u are 17 male dateing 16 female as soon as 17 turned 18 is it gone by law. i know. some one 17 male with 16 female and when 17 turned 18 he was no longer anything the files where than locked now he is free to do what ever he likes not having to worry about anything. a minor under 18 does not make the list. as soon as thay turn 18 its locked and thay are no longer listed. thanks and come agine. i know quiet a lot about that subject thanks.. asd as for what everyone elts starts shit about is all public notice also. u can get it from an webisite for the police station. like right know i can pull up alist of everyone in the dunklin county jail and why thay was put there when thay are getting out and a picture of them

thanks you come agine.

family watch dog and watch do are not very good site's. not always right some times missing people thay only post on there what thay can find if u want a good one go to NSOPR.GOV that is the government's registry that has everone. its the national sex offender public registry. watch dog is a joke.

on my list most of the are guilty or things very horible. because on the site i use it tells me y thay are on it and the age of the person that it happened to..

okay there is a guy on this list that raped a 4 year old little u dont think that is horible? of there is a guy on this list that raped several little boys under 16. is that all not horrible?
everyone on this list has done something horrible. and all but one was done agine little boys and girls that are under th2 age of 17. on was a guy that beat and raped a 38 yr old woman. if u ask me any crime like sodomy rape anything agine a child or anyone for that matter that does not want it. its a horible act. cause i sure know most them kids did not want it. and if u think other wise u are one SOB.

Coudersport, PA

#6 Jun 8, 2009
what do u mean only if thay are truly guilty of it? okay a man has sex with a 4 year old little girl he should get set free???i dont think so that bastard needs to die. a man sodomiese a 12 year old boy what did that boy deserve it?? i dont think so that bastard need to die also. a child does not ask to be put in these positions. and no child deservs it i dont care what the situation is., if a grown man or woman does this to a child thay keed to be killed. to bad it did not happen to them when thay was in prison

i REALLY HOPE U OR UR KIDS NEVER GET PUUT INTO A SITUATION WHERE THAY GET HURT LIKE THAT. CAUSE I KNOW HOW IT IS BE THAT CHILD. to always feel like its ur fault and that u should have done something to stop it. its not the child fault and most cant fight back and when thay do thats normaly when thay get hurt bad. unless u have had it happen to u. or if u have gone threw it i dont wanna hear ur sorry ass mouth say anything about weather the attacker deserves it.
SHERRYB-

Kennett, MO

#7 Jun 8, 2009
AMEN !!!!!!!!!! to who ever just had the truth to say it.
Sigmund

Coudersport, PA

#8 Jun 8, 2009
guest wrote:
what do u mean only if thay are truly guilty of it? okay a man has sex with a 4 year old little girl he should get set free???i dont think so that bastard needs to die. a man sodomiese a 12 year old boy what did that boy deserve it?? i dont think so that bastard need to die also. a child does not ask to be put in these positions. and no child deservs it i dont care what the situation is., if a grown man or woman does this to a child thay keed to be killed. to bad it did not happen to them when thay was in prison
i REALLY HOPE U OR UR KIDS NEVER GET PUUT INTO A SITUATION WHERE THAY GET HURT LIKE THAT. CAUSE I KNOW HOW IT IS BE THAT CHILD. to always feel like its ur fault and that u should have done something to stop it. its not the child fault and most cant fight back and when thay do thats normaly when thay get hurt bad. unless u have had it happen to u. or if u have gone threw it i dont wanna hear ur sorry ass mouth say anything about weather the attacker deserves it.
We should talk sometime.
zorpetz

Jefferson City, MO

#9 Jun 8, 2009
just call nancy grace. she will save us all
The Don

Coudersport, PA

#10 Jun 8, 2009
zorpetz wrote:
just call nancy grace. she will save us all
Screw Nancy Grace. F@#k Fox news.

Coudersport, PA

#11 Jun 8, 2009
Sigmund wrote:
<quoted text>We should talk sometime.
i am the one who said it all if u would like to talk feel free to email me at [email protected] m
Petey

United States

#12 Jun 8, 2009
The Don wrote:
<quoted text>Screw Nancy Grace. F@#k Fox news.
Uhhh, she's not on Fox.
BeE

United States

#13 Jun 8, 2009
The Don wrote:
<quoted text>Screw Nancy Grace. F@#k Fox news.
So you must be really confused on what news channel you watch. I love Nancy Grace=CNN/HLN. She is the only one I watch on HLN/CNN. The rest of the time FoxNews.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt Estes beating kid 7 min Curious 1
Auditor Galloway issues Dunklin County audit 10 min Curious 14
Kennett needs Uber 1 hr guest 124 7
Best places to eat 5 hr missy 30
Mrs. Kim Dye FIRED from KMS (Apr '12) 7 hr guest 188
matt roper 9 hr guest 1
family dollar 10 hr Magic me 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kennett Mortgages