Wonderer

Carlisle, AR

#1 Oct 27, 2008
Is he still around Kennett and what's he doing these days? Married?
lala

United States

#2 Oct 27, 2008
HE is with Kelly Bowers and they are doing great
Wonderer

Carlisle, AR

#3 Oct 27, 2008
lala wrote:
HE is with Kelly Bowers and they are doing great
I am really glad to hear that! Who would have ever thought him and Kelly? I love Kelly to death. Haven't seen her in a long time. The last I heard she was with Jason F.

Since: Oct 08

Fairmont, WV

#4 Nov 7, 2008
i hope all is well with jason too hes such a great guy and deserves the best in life hes come a long way always have a place in my heart for u sue sue

Since: Oct 08

Fairmont, WV

#5 Nov 7, 2008
take real good care of urself too u deserve the world i misss hangin wit u to sue
Wandering

Waterloo, IL

#6 Apr 7, 2009
wheres Jason at.

United States

#7 Apr 8, 2009
Wandering wrote:
wheres Jason at.
Top, and arehim and Kelly still together? I talk to Clark some but never says anything
Old Friend

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Apr 8, 2009
Yeah, HOOK. Anyone know how to get a hold of him??? I'm a really old friend and will be in town next week and don't have his number anymore (got my cell phone wet and lost it). Can anyone help?
this is BS

United States

#9 Apr 8, 2009
Old Friend wrote:
Yeah, HOOK. Anyone know how to get a hold of him??? I'm a really old friend and will be in town next week and don't have his number anymore (got my cell phone wet and lost it). Can anyone help?
This is crap. If you donít know anyone to get his phone number from then you donít need to talk to him. This is a small town, where everyone knows everyone. It looks to me that some people are on here to start crap.
Old Friend

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Apr 8, 2009
Hey I haven't lived there in 24 years! I went to Masterson and KJHS with him. That's how long I've known him. I see him every time I go back but I haven't been back since 2001. Trust me he knows me and this isn't BS. Tell him Chris from Arizona wants to get a hold of him. He'll know.
Old Friend

Phoenix, AZ

#11 Apr 8, 2009
Anyone that knows Jason and could tip him off to this thread and/or give him my number and have have him call me that would be great. It looks like the spam filter on here won't let me enter my number normally so I have to write it out.
Chris --four eight zero two two zero two nine four one.

United States

#12 Apr 8, 2009
Old Friend wrote:
Hey I haven't lived there in 24 years! I went to Masterson and KJHS with him. That's how long I've known him. I see him every time I go back but I haven't been back since 2001. Trust me he knows me and this isn't BS. Tell him Chris from Arizona wants to get a hold of him. He'll know.
Chris what is your last name? I went out with Jason and remember you visiting. How are you? You can get in touch with his mom and she will let you know where he is at. He's the same ol' Jason!
mee2

Kennett, MO

#13 Apr 8, 2009
YUP! And he always will be. Jason and Kelly are good people. I'm a little shocked that they are together but im happy if they're happy. Good luck to em.
Old Friend

Phoenix, AZ

#14 Apr 8, 2009
Yeah, its Missy right? I remember you and that trip, mostly getting high centered on some backroad really late night/early morning. Good fun! Yeah, I can track him down through his parents but I saw this and figured it was worth a go. So, again if anyone can tip him off to this thread please do.

United States

#15 Apr 9, 2009
Old Friend wrote:
Yeah, its Missy right? I remember you and that trip, mostly getting high centered on some backroad really late night/early morning. Good fun! Yeah, I can track him down through his parents but I saw this and figured it was worth a go. So, again if anyone can tip him off to this thread please do.
No not Missy! You hung out with me, him and my cousin. I think Tony was with us for a bit also. But we were hangin out on the backroads.
geddy

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Apr 9, 2009
Yeah I know hook we went 2 a nirvana concert 2gether n Arizona - I remember he had 2 babysit some punk new years eve cause that idiot drunk a fifth and couldn't even walk-ruined his whole night !
Old Friend

Phoenix, AZ

#17 Apr 9, 2009
Geddy Lee!
Old Friend

Phoenix, AZ

#18 Apr 9, 2009
THIS IS THE SPIRIT OF RADIO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Branum OUT 42 min Guest 24
roommate 58 min tab 4
Need someone to do yard work (Jul '12) 1 hr guest 18
Romans 1:20-22 1 hr Holly 2
In Desparate Need of a Vehicle 2 hr lucky 22
Randy wilburn 2 hr lucky 9
manac trailer (Sep '08) 3 hr lucky 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kennett Mortgages