Fire death in Kennett Apts on Slicer

Fire death in Kennett Apts on Slicer

Posted in the Kennett Forum

Sad

Kennett, MO

#2 Jan 1, 2009
I saw all the ambulances and fire trucks there. I wonder how old the deceased was? There are so many fires that have been happening lately...

“"What A Wonderful Life"”

Since: Jul 08

kennett,missouri

#3 Jan 1, 2009
Sad wrote:
I saw all the ambulances and fire trucks there. I wonder how old the deceased was? There are so many fires that have been happening lately...
she was in her 50's or 60's. she was on oxygen, she was smoking and it caused a huge explosion.she is deceased. a friend of mine lives there in those apartments, she said it shook her whole apartment she thought it was an earthquake.it knocked pictures off her wall she said.
what

United States

#4 Jan 1, 2009
she couldn't been on enough O2 to cause an explosion that big ....I bet theres more to this story

Piggott, AR

#5 Jan 1, 2009
what wrote:
she couldn't been on enough O2 to cause an explosion that big ....I bet theres more to this story
yes oxygen dosent burn or explode
info

Fairmont, WV

#6 Jan 1, 2009
Safety tips

Oxygen is a fire hazard. It will make a flame burn hotter and faster. It is very important to follow the steps below to keep you and your family safe.

Never smoke or let anyone else smoke while you are using oxygen. Put up "no smoking" signs, and be aware of people smoking near you when you are outside your home.
Keep oxygen at least 6ft away from flames or heat sources such as gas stoves, barbecue grills, space heaters, candles, and fireplaces.
Do not use cleaning fluid, paint thinner, aerosol sprays, or other flammable products while you are using oxygen.
Keep a fire extinguisher at home within easy reach, and tell your fire department that you have oxygen in the house.
Keep oxygen tanks upright. Make sure they do not fall over and get damaged.

Oxygen can be very dangerous if you didn't know this I hope this info helps and if you know anyone who smokes and uses oxygen please tell them to turn it off while doing so.

“"IMPEACH OBOZO"”

Since: Nov 08

d.c

#8 Jan 1, 2009
my prayers goes with her family
sassy

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jan 2, 2009
Yes Sue was a great person, love and prayers sent from me to you guys. gena
ponytail758

Kennett, MO

#10 Jan 2, 2009
can anyone tell me the victim of the fires last name on slicere st. fired
sassy

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Jan 2, 2009
ponytail758 wrote:
can anyone tell me the victim of the fires last name on slicere st. fired
Sue Conder
gigi

Kennett, MO

#12 Jan 3, 2009
IS she related to greg conder, heather conder, sandy conder, brittany conder, darrel conder cameron conder, or gary and kilah conder
yes

Sunnyvale, CA

#13 Jan 3, 2009
sue is the grandmother of them. Very sad 2 hear of such a great lady who passed away so horribly. Her daughter is Cindy Conder 'aka' Sissy Conder
Curious

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jan 3, 2009
Any kin to Lisa Conder? Thanks
friend

Kennett, MO

#15 Jan 3, 2009
sue was a good woman my love and prayers 2 her family she will b missed by alot of people jama
karla

Kennett, MO

#16 Jan 3, 2009
My prayers go out to the family as I too lost a love one yesterday. God Bless
bonniebelle

Fairmont, WV

#17 Jan 3, 2009
karla wrote:
My prayers go out to the family as I too lost a love one yesterday. God Bless
In the same fire? I know there were 4 units combined there where they burned.

I am so sorry and my prayers go out to you and your family also for the loss of a loved one.
karla73

Kennett, MO

#19 Jan 3, 2009
bonniebelle wrote:
<quoted text>
In the same fire? I know there were 4 units combined there where they burned.
I am so sorry and my prayers go out to you and your family also for the loss of a loved one.
No it was totally unrelated. My uncle passed. He has been ill for quite sometime. Thank you for your prayers. God Bless
sassy

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Jan 4, 2009
gigi wrote:
IS she related to greg conder, heather conder, sandy conder, brittany conder, darrel conder cameron conder, or gary and kilah conder
yes
sassy

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Jan 4, 2009
also sending love and prayers to Keith, Sissy, brian, and Eric. Sue was a wonderful gal and she will be missed by her family and numerous friends. Gena
someone who cares

Kennett, MO

#22 Jan 7, 2009
sue was a very much loved person who was thought of in all good ways noone had any bad things to say about her. she was a great mom, grandmother, hard worker when she was able and a good friend prayers are with her loved ones.
Eric Conder

United States

#23 Sep 7, 2012
Sue was my mom..I miss her and dad everyday..George Conder was my father who also died a horrible death..Ty to all who sent their regards. I had never seen this post before

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The love of the Lord 2 hr anonymous 2
drug bust 3 hr Jackie 16
Living by Grace: Humility and Faith 5 hr anonymous 3
Jamie Wiley 6 hr grim bastard 4
Prayer 7 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
Things for and against 7 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
A Warning Against Changing God's Grace 7 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance