8th grade football
momma

United States

#1 Sep 20, 2012
Lets just say the coaches suck. They play favorites and its a bunch of bullshit.
Visitor

Malden, MO

#2 Sep 21, 2012
I think they should have to play every player on the team. I realize they want to play the best players to win but if they are not any good why pick them to be on the team. Unfair for the kids to practice and pratice and never get to play.
son

Greenwood, IN

#3 Sep 21, 2012
agree
Teacher

United States

#4 Sep 21, 2012
Visitor wrote:
I think they should have to play every player on the team. I realize they want to play the best players to win but if they are not any good why pick them to be on the team. Unfair for the kids to practice and pratice and never get to play.
Bullshit. That means a better player has to sit and watch your sissy play. This is athletics and they need to learn to compete. I bet you do not think they should keep score because it might hurt their feelings
Visitor

Malden, MO

#5 Sep 24, 2012
I'm just saying the coach should never pick them to be on the team if he is not going to play them.
Visitor

Malden, MO

#6 Sep 28, 2012
I see all the 8th grade football players got to play last night. They didn't look like a sissy to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Rodgers the town drug dealer 3 hr Js wndrn 14
The Clink 3 hr Common sense 19
Clinton 5 hr Farmer 6
Vacation 5 hr Farmer 5
Shawnee Trowbridge 6 hr guest 118
lookin for cheap $200-$300 dollar car (Jul '09) 15 hr Stephanie 225
Veterans 15 hr Farmers union 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kennett Mortgages