dunklin county sherrif deputy al fisher

dunklin county sherrif deputy al fisher

Posted in the Kennett Forum

Friend

Fairmont, WV

#1 Jul 15, 2008
how is he doing? what happened to cause the wreck?
A friend

Kennett, MO

#2 Jul 15, 2008
I don't know the whole story but I know he is ok, He wrecked on the way to help another officer. He is in our prayers!

Hi COP FISH!
MrsFish

Kennett, MO

#3 Jul 15, 2008
Hey we are home he is doing great! Very sore to say the least. God was watchin out for him that night. His seat belt and cage also played a very vital role in saving him. Thank you so much for checking on him.
MrsFish

Kennett, MO

#4 Jul 15, 2008
A friend wrote:
I don't know the whole story but I know he is ok, He wrecked on the way to help another officer. He is in our prayers!
Hi COP FISH!
Hey you !!!! Give her a big kiss and hug for me!!!
A friend

Kennett, MO

#5 Jul 16, 2008
I did! she still loves her Fish! LOL
"She says HI! I go with her!" haha

United States

#6 Jul 16, 2008
Dang! I was unaware of the accident.... Good to here fish is ok thank god!!! Get well soon bro! Oh yeah, what happened??
MrsFish

Kennett, MO

#7 Jul 16, 2008
He was going to assist with a call around Campbell, lost control and flipped his car.
DJ Emory

Caruthersville, MO

#8 Jul 16, 2008
Yes i hear the fishter needs driving lessons again lol. Bud im glad u are ok ive tried to call several times and check on you. If u need anyting give me a holler.
angierox

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jul 16, 2008
MrsFish wrote:
He was going to assist with a call around Campbell, lost control and flipped his car.
Wow, are you serious? How do I miss out on these things, especially since I'm right across the street from y'all pretty much everyday!
I'm glad Fish is okay!
How are my babies? I miss them! Tell P I said hi and that I miss her and give A kisses for me.
I miss seeing you everyday!
t-j-m

Fairmont, WV

#10 Jul 16, 2008
hi.

“Remember where you've been....”

Since: Aug 07

Kennett MO

#11 Jul 18, 2008
FISH---- Sorry I haven't been by ole dog! I am sure Mandy is taking good care of ya....if you will let here. Friends are keeping me posted on your condition. You and yours are in our prayers!
MrsFish

Kennett, MO

#12 Jul 21, 2008
Hey Flash!!!! Thank you so much for the prayers, that is what is keeping us going. He is about as stubborn as you are when it comes to someone taking care of him. ;) I am sure Amy would agree with me. Thanks for thinkin bout us and we will keep you guys in our prayers too!!! If you need anything at all please call. You know where to find us!! Take care you!!!
shankins

Kennett, MO

#13 Jul 21, 2008
fishter and flashter, think of you guys often. you were real good to me and mine. we're doing great. hope you guys are too. good to see you drinking coffee flash. fish, you can find me if you need me. tell 901,2,3,4,5,6 hey. miss you guys. keep the sunny side up and the greasy side down.

“I AM rod farva...I AM the man!”

Since: Jul 08

Kennett, Mo.

#14 Jul 21, 2008
shankins, didnt i run into you at senath caseys the other nite ;-)
shankins

Delphi, IN

#15 Jul 22, 2008
Farva wrote:
shankins, didnt i run into you at senath caseys the other nite ;-)
nope, not this shankins. haven't been to senath in quite a while.

“I AM rod farva...I AM the man!”

Since: Jul 08

Kennett, Mo.

#16 Jul 22, 2008
o.sorry :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Improvements? Yes Radical mutations? No 54 min Old Time Kennett ... 1
Joshua and Caleb Entering the Promised Land 1 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
Prayer for today 1 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
Why We Work 1 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
DNA Replication 5 hr Old Time Kennett ... 16
Looking for house 9 hr air 5
cody west (Dec '09) 11 hr Curious 12

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance