Kevin Sean Goodrich
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Flat Foot Flatlander

Dexter, MO

#1 Oct 9, 2008
Anyone on here know him? Is he still in Kennett? Used to know him. Wondering how he is doing.
Flat Foot Flatlander

Dexter, MO

#2 Oct 10, 2008
Isn't there anyone on here who knows him or anything about him?
lady bug

Kennett, MO

#3 Oct 12, 2008
Flat Foot Flatlander wrote:
Isn't there anyone on here who knows him or anything about him?
i do believe kevin is still in the state pen i'm not sure.i see his brother all the time so his family is still here.
someone who knows

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Oct 12, 2008
HE IS IN THE PEN BECAUSE HE HIS A BABY RAPIST AND EVERYONE KNOW'S IT HE IS ON THE SEX OFFENDER REGISTERY DON'T BELEIVE GET ON THERE AND LOOK!!!!!!
Flat Foot Flatlander

Dexter, MO

#5 Oct 13, 2008
Sorry to hear that. He didn't seem the type. Guess just can't ever tell. Think he had a bad home life. Think he & his bothers had to go into foster care at one time. Bad deal all way round.
Flat Foot Flatlander

Dexter, MO

#7 Oct 15, 2008
Looked it up on the Missouri Sex Offender Registry. Only Goodrich is Chris, Kevin's bro. Think he is a little slow mentally. That's hard to believe about him either. Don't think that he would even realize that age entered into it. What's Kevin in the pen for?
curious

Kennett, MO

#8 Oct 16, 2008
prolly drugs
Flat Foot Flatlander

Dexter, MO

#9 Oct 16, 2008
When's he gettin out?
Flat Foot Flatlander

Malden, MO

#10 Jul 14, 2009
N E 1 heard from him lately?
a family member

Coudersport, PA

#11 Jul 16, 2009
I am his cousin and yes he is in prison. He was in there for having sex with a 14 year old the first time and now he is back because of stealing.

Warrenton, MO

#12 Jul 16, 2009
a family member wrote:
I am his cousin and yes he is in prison. He was in there for having sex with a 14 year old the first time and now he is back because of stealing.
Is he related to Billy Goodrich?
Flaming Arrow

Dexter, MO

#13 Feb 3, 2010
is he outta prison yet
Krisko Kiddoo

Dexter, MO

#14 Aug 29, 2010
is he back in kennett
Anonymous

United States

#15 Sep 1, 2010
Chris seems off in the head because he is bipolar and has some other issues of that nature... the biggest thing is his mother... but anyways the reason Chris is on the sex offender registery is because when he was 18 he was dating a girl he didn't know was underage.... he is not a bad person just got caught in a bad situation....i think the girl was like 15 or 16!
haha

United States

#16 Sep 18, 2010
for one kevin is NOT a rapist!!! he is sorta my nephew by marriage...
for two he is NOT on the registry!!! he has not nor would he ever rape anyone...
for three he will be out of the state pen next month and if your looking for him just to bring him down stay the hell away from him...
for four his mother for your information has nothing to do with the up bringing and the ways of her sons.. or their disorders or anything of that sort.. she loves each of her kids and yes they did have a bad child hood with their step mother who done them all very very badly...
for five chris is a very good person and helps anyone he can yes he is mentally challenged but who the hell isnt honestly..
for six christopher was 19 and yes the girl was 15 they even lived together in florida they went together for 5 or 6 months when he found out her mother and her were lying about her age he left her and they pressed charges due to her being pregnant and him being over age... so get your God Darn facts straight.. and let me tell you all something about kevin he is a good kid too just got mixed up in alot of bad ways and is now fixing them all.. when he comes home anyone that plans on bringing him down better watch their backs cuz this time he is going to do better and all of you that has nothing better to do then take ppl down can back the f*k off him
gone bad

Campbell, MO

#17 Sep 18, 2010
haha wrote:
for two he is NOT on the registry!!! he has not nor would he ever rape anyone...
for three he will be out of the state pen next month and if your looking for him just to bring him down stay the hell away from him...
for four his mother for your information has nothing to do with the up bringing and the ways of her sons.. or their disorders or anything of that sort.. she loves each of her kids and yes they did have a bad child hood with their step mother who done them all very very badly...
for five chris is a very good person and helps anyone he can yes he is mentally challenged but who the hell isnt honestly..
for six christopher was 19 and yes the girl was 15 they even lived together in florida they went together for 5 or 6 months when he found out her mother and her were lying about her age he left her and they pressed charges due to her being pregnant and him being over age... so get your God Darn facts straight.. and let me tell you all something about kevin he is a good kid too just got mixed up in alot of bad ways and is now fixing them all.. when he comes home anyone that plans on bringing him down better watch their backs cuz this time he is going to do better and all of you that has nothing better to do then take ppl down can back the f*k off him
well i hope ur rite. itz time that he st8d up. in fact, itz past time. i always thot he had the potential. dont kno Y he didnt use it. being b tween 25 & 30, itz high time that he sho himslf approved. i really hope that he dux better this time. i kno he can do it if he just will. i really liked him & thot he had a sweet side to him that he thot he had to hide in order to be tuff & cool. i hope he's outgrown all that 7 will make something of himself now instead of stealing & lying & trying to live off of other people. Hope u really can help him find his way this time.
haha

United States

#18 Sep 20, 2010
we are going to do our best this time.. this is the longest he has had to be away like this.. he has went through the whole process on his own to better himself and we have all been here for him this time... before we werent we figured he deserved this treatment i guess... but he showed us he was ready to make a change and we took him up on it and decided to stick by him... i will do anything for kevin he is my best friend not just my step nephew... me and him been through a lot in the years of growing up and i will always be there for him no matter what his mess ups or his good deeds in life... God is with him and i know he will show us all that he can make his life more then drugs alcohol and thieving this time..
good for him

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Sep 21, 2010
I'm wishing him all the best but as far as your number 5 down there goes, I'm not mentally challenged. Nope, I'm not. In fact, I'm pretty darn smart. Have a nice day!
haha wrote:

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#20 Sep 23, 2010
haha i know ur leann, so y u wanna try to act u know all their history leann? and as far as u and kevin being best friends haha funy, me and jenny both seen them dam letters in ur house in kennett that u had before jumped back to ky.....play innocent some more. and u know who i am becuz i am signed up for this site and not to mention not a dam person worried me so ill tell my name on here...y didnt u put urs leandra sue melder...mine is michelle renea lyell. if anyone got a problem with that oh fu**ing well idgaf get over it. truth needs to come from nobody but aunt sherry and if she wanted all that business put out leann on topix she would had done it her dam self. stop spoutin family personal issues out!!!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#21 Sep 23, 2010
oh and i forgot to say...y r u saying "we" and "us" aunt sherry and uncle joe are the only ones that have helped him.....u gone to see him? u send him any money? u talk to him on the phone? u write him letters? and DO NOT tell me u write him letters becuz i know for a fact aunt sherry would not give u the address and not only that u lived with us for a long dam time....and u havent talked to him on the phone either i know that too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why lie about being pregnant when your not 23 min A real friend 13
News Shop owner shot in Kennett armed robbery 4 hr Duhh 10
who the easiers women in town 5 hr just saying 14
steele gerl dog...beeiuch 6 hr coachlitnin 2
needing room mates 8 hr amanda 1
"The clink" on facebook 8 hr Justice is served 27
IN just 6 years 12 hr Rocketdog 4
More from around the web

Kennett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE