Murder in kennett
Interested

Farmington, MO

#1 May 14, 2012
Anyone know the name of the book based on the garrison murder that happened over 30 yrs ago
I Work Here

Jonesboro, AR

#2 May 14, 2012
The Sin by Charles Wilson,paperback only,and very hard to find. On Amazon a few years ago and very pricey at that time. I believe the author may have been a distant relative and the book was classified as fiction when he wrote it.

Kennett, MO

#3 May 14, 2012
I Work Here wrote:
The Sin by Charles Wilson,paperback only,and very hard to find. On Amazon a few years ago and very pricey at that time. I believe the author may have been a distant relative and the book was classified as fiction when he wrote it.
It's written by Robert Vaughan.
The sin

United States

#4 May 19, 2012
THE SIN with a red apple and a knife cut in the med of it.On the front page. I had the book until i lone it out almost 27 years ago. I never got my book back in was in paper back then.And the author made it out like her father did it.He was a Dr to did it.I like to have my book back Penny. And you know who you are.
Gail

United States

#5 May 19, 2012
Where do you think i could find the book? At a book store or could order it.But the book not going tell you the truth only.Only the one who did it and god.And that person not going live for ever.He or She will meet their maker.You can't hide from god for ever.

Kennett, MO

#6 May 19, 2012
Gail wrote:
Where do you think i could find the book? At a book store or could order it.But the book not going tell you the truth only.Only the one who did it and god.And that person not going live for ever.He or She will meet their maker.You can't hide from god for ever.
It's on amazon but very pricey.
frogwild

East Prairie, MO

#7 Jul 21, 2012
Interested wrote:
Anyone know the name of the book based on the garrison murder that happened over 30 yrs ago
I knew LeeAnn Garrison she was a wonderful person and didn't deserve to die the way she did. God knows the truth.
sad day

Bellevue, WA

#8 Jul 21, 2012
mike shefield passed away today...prayers for the family are needed...not bashing...life is so fragile u never know when its ur time..please pray for the family who are suffering the death of some one u love can bring..thank u all for ur love and support.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question for LPN/RN 3 hr Lol 1
"The clink" on facebook 3 hr Lol 10
lookin for cheap $200-$300 dollar car (Jul '09) 3 hr Juno 176
Ephesians 2:10 4 hr Tricky Ricky 3
Preachers Gone Wild 6 hr guest 331
Prayer for today 6 hr guest 2
Acts 1:3 6 hr guest 2
More from around the web

Kennett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE