First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dog

Kennett, MO

#1 Jun 17, 2010
does anyone know the price of a dangerous dog ticket in kennett?
patti r

Farmington, MO

#2 Jun 17, 2010
after the dog is distroyed it is 115.00 plus 37.50 court cost plus 17 bucks for filling fees....
Nope

Fenton, MO

#3 Jun 17, 2010
Thats not true patti r

the price of the first ticket is 50.00
Then the second is I THINK 250.00
The third is 1000.00 then they seize your dog..

the dog isn't destroyed by the way.
dog

Kennett, MO

#4 Jun 17, 2010
the dog is not destroyed as long as proof no rabies. just wasnt sure about the ticket. Thanks Nope for the info
Joe Bob

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Jun 17, 2010
No problem...dog comes into my yard threatening my family.....Bamm....he's out of here.
I know

Fredericktown, MO

#6 Jun 17, 2010
It is no less than fifty and up to five hundred. The dog is NOT seized nor are they destroyed...Call city hall and get a copy of the ordinance.

“tired of the bs”

Since: Jun 10

kennett

#8 Jun 18, 2010
isee polkadotinfo wrote:
http://mcpolka.info
The price for this dog was over $2500
flagged again
duh

Kennett, MO

#9 Jun 18, 2010
I'll sure be glad when he gets over it. Dude youve done enough to her and her family let it go

“tired of the bs”

kennett

#11 Jun 18, 2010
lmfao wrote:
after her doing that to me and mine for 7 months?
call me next January.
Her pursuit was ignorant, immoral, and she KNOWINGLY kept it up..
YES i feel bad, but DOES ANYONE FEEL BAD FOR ME? WOW, you sick [email protected] thinking she is a victim, she intentionally manipulated.
oh i figured it out now. it was ok for her to be playing around with you while you were getting some but then something happened and now your family knows about it like a wife or girlfriend and now you are tring to play the victum and want everyone to feel bad for you .
Well "lmfao" we DONT. you are a big boy now . cut the cord from your momma and let it go. if this is what happened than we all probably would feel sorry for you wife or girlfriend . if you havent figured out we are continuing to post against you not to give you attention but to tell YOU WE ARE SICK OF YOUR CRAP.
please give our regaurds to you wife , girlfriend and or mother, we feel sorry that they have had to put up with a know it all whiner like you
duh

Kennett, MO

#12 Jun 18, 2010
come on bill joe hes not a whiner, hes a poor sick SOB!!!! plain and simple and and tad bit crazy. Be glad when hes gone, wont be long now, maybe by Monday

“tired of the bs”

kennett

#14 Jun 18, 2010
lmfao wrote:
omfg are you in her care? if not you really need help as much as her.
"WE" don't believe you? so your either hugely fat, which is probably true.
And NO if SHE KNOWINGLY PURSUED ME TO TORMENT ME AS SHE DID, AND IT IS EASILY PROVEN.
Why don't you get on a diet or exercise, your obviously a man hater like Heather and feel I am a whiner... Thats hilarious, SEEK HELP with the "WE" part of your group, perhaps get a friend AND SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE . I DID, ANYONE I KNOW WHO HAS SEEN HER (HEATHER) IN CONVERSATIONS CLEARLY HAS SEEN HER MANIPULATE
SO WHAT IS YOUR ISSUE BJ?
OBVIOUSLY YOU PROBABLY DO WHAT SHE DID WHILE AT WORL WHILE MARRIED, SO I GUESS YOUR JUST AS SCUMMY AS HER
sounds like you are whinning again , go back to your momma teet

“tired of the bs”

kennett

#16 Jun 18, 2010
lmfao wrote:
wow you really are a moron huh? you don't even know the way I whine or its meaning, your actually the whiner who lives in a little scumbag town defending its scumbags,
So why not promote your town in positive way?
"Cheap women, and slutty health care workers"
what grade r u in. whining in whining, you pout over these girls, get a life.

Columbia, MO

#19 Jun 19, 2010
dog wrote:
does anyone know the price of a dangerous dog ticket in kennett?
I think the ordinance also says a dangerous dog has to be in a pen with a top, a dog house inside the pen, and the dog chained to the doghouse.. if they let you keep it.
I know

Fredericktown, MO

#20 Jun 19, 2010
It is banned in the city limits. That means you can not have it at all...not in a pen, not in a house, not at all!

Bonnots Mill, MO

#21 Jun 25, 2010
just wondering what the fine was when you went to court and what happened with your dog.
just the truth

Kennett, MO

#22 Jul 8, 2010
guest wrote:
just wondering what the fine was when you went to court and what happened with your dog.
why are you so worried cant afford to keep the one that bit the little 8 year old boy a couple weeks ago well you shouldnt be worring about the fines you need to be worring about the lawsuit .The law says no PITBULL DOGS allowed in the cityof kennett now i think the mayor should keep his word on destroying the dog i like animals but when it comes to someones child or a dog i say protect the children they are our future not a dog.
what happen

United States

#23 Jul 27, 2010
After court there was a $100 fine. The dog was able to go back to where her mother is.
About worrying about the lawsuit dont think I need to. After test were done on the dgs K9 teeth and the "bite" on the boy it showed that a pitt makes a bite bigger that a pencile eraser.
I am sorry the bot got scared but maybe he will learn to stay out of peoples yards.
Curious

Arnold, MO

#24 Jul 27, 2010
what happen wrote:
After court there was a $100 fine. The dog was able to go back to where her mother is.
About worrying about the lawsuit dont think I need to. After test were done on the dgs K9 teeth and the "bite" on the boy it showed that a pitt makes a bite bigger that a pencile eraser.
I am sorry the bot got scared but maybe he will learn to stay out of peoples yards.
Are you saying that the marks we saw on the little boy on the news were not all from the dog? Just curious, if the marks were proven to not all be from the dog is anything being done to find out how he got all those marks?
What

Sedgewickville, MO

#25 Jul 29, 2010
Why you trying to make it sound like that dog didn't do that to the kid? That aint even right.
bdavis

Kennett, MO

#26 Jul 29, 2010
DON'T HATE THE BREED OF THE DOGS HATE THE OWNERS WHO MAKE THEM MEAN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wat is up w/aaron avery (Jul '10) 13 hr Reader 26
Once More on Continuing in the Word of His Grace 18 hr guest 2
Natural selection 18 hr guest 2
Prayer for today 18 hr guest 2
The Son of God 18 hr guest 2
God's Direction 19 hr guest 2
Trust Him 19 hr guest 2

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance