Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#104514 Sep 17, 2014
LIBERALS ARE NUTS wrote:
<quoted text>
There goes Dawg again....seeing his prostate up close!
There goes RAPINO again! Having nothing of value to say, he has to resort to his only area of expertise: VULGARITY!
DAWG LOST AGAIN

Haslet, TX

#104515 Sep 17, 2014
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Let's review YOUR history, self-anointed "Real American Patriot"!

You were tossed off of Topix. YOU LOSE! End of Game!

Need we say more, LOSER?

ROFLMAO!!! Funny I don't feel "tossed off" since I am still here KICKING YOUR ASS!!

I will take this lame post of your as your admission of defeat once again. You are like a little child when he loses and this post of yours proves it.

You tried, you failed. You tried to play your little game of twist and spin, you failed. You got whipped worse then an Adrian Peterson child. Now put your big girl panties on and just deal with it.
DAWG LOST AGAIN

Haslet, TX

#104516 Sep 17, 2014
<quoted text>There goes RAPINO again! Having nothing of value to say, he has to resort to his only area of expertise: VULGARITY!
Oh stop your whining and crying you pathetic little bitch.

On second thought, keep it up, I enjoy watching you throw a tantrum because YOU GOT YOUR ASS KICKED AGAIN!!

ROFLMAO!!!!
DAWG LOST AGAIN

Haslet, TX

#104517 Sep 17, 2014
<quoted text>Let's review YOUR history, self-anointed "Real American Patriot"!

You were tossed off of Topix. YOU LOSE! End of Game!

Need we say more, LOSER?
What Yellow Mutt CRYBABY is really saying...
<quoted text>WHAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! <sniffle sniffle> WHAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
I GOT MY ASS KICKED AGAIN!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! BOO-HOO!!!
Rapino defeated

United States

#104518 Sep 17, 2014
Question: What Is an Internet 'Troll'?
Answer: An internet 'troll' is an abusive or obnoxious user who uses shock value to promote arguments and disharmony in online communities. Named after the wicked troll creatures of children's tales, an internet troll is someone who stirs up drama and abuses their online anonymity by purposely sowing hatred, bigotry, racism, mysogyny, or just simple bickering between others. Trolls like a big audience, so they frequent blog sites, news sites, discussion forums, and game chat. Trolls thrive in any environment where they are allowed to make public comments.
It's a matter of time Rapino !!
The investigation is still active !!
You continue to dig a big hole for yourself !!
Consider everything you post as evidence !!
Believer

United States

#104519 Sep 17, 2014
Let's recap the events !!
Rapino stated he could not get banned !!
Within days he was history !!
He came back with a vengeance stating he would be able to dodge being detected by using a
Unregistered name!!
He also stated he wanted to be confronted in person to hear the charges !!
He also stated he would be in a truck in 2 or 3 states a day and good luck tracking him down !!
I planned a meeting in Kansas City a few weeks back and he was a no show !!
It's more than obvious that he nothing more than a Troll that choices to say slanderous vulgar remarks under the radar !!
What he fails to realize he gets a red flag with post that are not civil !!
This is been brought to the attention of the
Board of Moderators and the NSA!!
You were instructed to shape up or ship out!!
You have failed to do so !!
You will do nothing but fail , because that's what failures do !!
The only thing you achieve inside is being a
Loser !!
Being Civil

United States

#104522 Sep 17, 2014
Question: What Is an Internet 'Troll ?

Answer: An internet 'troll' is an abusive or obnoxious user who uses shock value to promote arguments and disharmony in online communities. Named after the wicked troll creatures of children's tales, an internet troll is someone who stirs up drama and abuses their online anonymity by purposely sowing hatred, bigotry, racism, mysogyny, or just simple bickering between others. Trolls like a big audience, so they frequent blog sites, news sites, discussion forums, and game chat. Trolls thrive in any environment where they are allowed to make public comments.
Never forget that Rapino only thinks he has the advantage of trolling due to hiding behind the screen !!
He would never let anyone tell him to his face due to hiding behind the monitor !!
Don't be fooled by his rants cause he is nothing but a truckstop lot lizard hiding behind his tablet using verizon service !!
He will lose again soon !!!
White House Muslim

Walnut Shade, MO

#104523 Sep 17, 2014
Look how this Brain Dead HORSE FACE Liberal Idiot answers questions!
The Obamunist Regime is NOT interested in the will of the people, they are only interested in the will of the Obamunist.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/09...

#104525 Sep 17, 2014
DAWG LOST AGAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!!! Funny I don't feel "tossed off" since I am still here KICKING YOUR ASS!!
I will take this lame post of your as your admission of defeat once again. You are like a little child when he loses and this post of yours proves it.
You tried, you failed. You tried to play your little game of twist and spin, you failed. You got whipped worse then an Adrian Peterson child. Now put your big girl panties on and just deal with it.
Admit it! You KNOW you were tossed off! What humiliation! Of course, your standard reply is to say that you were NOT tossed off! Your "face-saving" blather will not help you! We know better!

If you WEREN'T tossed off, just show up with your old "Real American Patriot" name!

You CANNOT! And never WILL again! Stew in your own juices for your misdeeds here! "Justice" prevailed! Good for him!

#104526 Sep 17, 2014
DAWG LOST AGAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
What Yellow Mutt CRYBABY is really saying...
<quoted text>
What "Yellow Dawn Democrat" is really saying is: YOU were KICKED off!

Bye, bye, RAPINO!
MORE DAWG DRIVEL

United States

#104528 Sep 17, 2014
<quoted text>Admit it! You KNOW you were tossed off! What humiliation! Of course, your standard reply is to say that you were NOT tossed off! Your "face-saving" blather will not help you! We know better!

If you WEREN'T tossed off, just show up with your old "Real American Patriot" name!

You CANNOT! And never WILL again! Stew in your own juices for your misdeeds here! "Justice" prevailed! Good for him!
What Yellow DAWN DUMBasSHIT is really saying....
Yellow DAWN Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>I Admit it! I am a TOSSER! I enjoy tossing men off. I enjoy tossing strange men's salads.

You see, last night I got my ASS THOROUGHLY KICKED so today I am trying to sooth my fragile and broken ego by trying to change the subject. It's just another one of my desperate attempts to get even with those who OWN ME!

I CANNOT and never WILL realize I am just to stupid too compete here. So I will Stew in my own juices for my stupidity. Maybe I will go toss my boyfriend "Justice" salad! It's so Good for him!
MORE DAWG DRIVEL

United States

#104529 Sep 17, 2014
<quoted text>What "Yellow Dawn Democrat" is really saying is: YOU were KICKED off!

Bye, bye, RAPINO!
Still crying eh DAWN? Dry those crying eyes DAWN. You need to prepare for the next time you flap your gums and get OWNED DAWN. You know it is going to happen DAWN. You are the most stupid, dumb, and OWNED moron there is on Topix DAWN.

Now put your big girl Depends on DAWN.

[email protected]!
White House Muslim

Walnut Shade, MO

#104530 Sep 17, 2014
Why is Obama Arming Syrian Jihadists?

How many times do we have to give weapons to Muslims that we later have to fight before we learn our lesson?

We can’t delegate our warfighting to jihadists.

The New York Times piece that Rich Lowry links to below makes for singularly depressing reading, and it illustrates that the Obama administration has learned nothing. We’re barely removed from a Libyan conflict featuring American air strikes in support of a rag-tag jihadist army, and now Libya is a jihadist playground, where our former “allies” kill our own ambassador and gleeful terrorists YouTube themselves swimming in our diplomats’ pool.

So, now, here we are again aiding rebel groups like the “Army of the Mujahideen” in a fight against other mujahideen while the Islamic State gathers its strength and mocks us with beheading after beheading.
Which moderate rebels will we arm? Will it be the rebels who’ve reportedly turned previous arms shipments over to Islamic State fighters? Or how about the rebels who reportedly reached a truce with the Islamic State? Or perhaps we’ll give arms to the guys who allegedly sold Steven Sotloff to his beheaders?

And I must confess that I’m confused about the “vetting” we’ll be able to do without boots on the ground in Syria. When I was in Iraq and we were equipping local Sunnis to join the ”Sons of Iraq” that helped turn the tide during the surge, we kept a very close watch on their activities with frequent meetings, frequent patrols, and surprise visits and inspections. We lived with real concern that they’d turn against us and took steps to make sure that didn’t happen. If we don’t have combat troops in Syria, how can we take similar precautions?

Read more at http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/388010/d...
White House Muslim

Walnut Shade, MO

#104531 Sep 17, 2014
OBAMA TO SEND 3,000 EBOLA-FIGHTING BOOTS-ON-THE-GROUND TO AFRICA; CDC WARNS AMERICA "NOW IS THE TIME TO PREPARE"
~ Which of these two, of many, measures used by obozo to destroy America will come first? Beheading by Isis or Ebola?

~ There is no way under the sun that this is not being designed to purposefully bring the shit back home. The official culling of the herd has begun. Through this prism, all the billion bullets, FEMA coffins and Camps, it all starts to make sense, fits together cogently.
The NWOs war upon the people

http://humanevents.com/2014/09/16/war-on-ebol...
White House Muslim

Walnut Shade, MO

#104532 Sep 17, 2014
SEND OBAMA'S GAY MILITARY TO COMBAT EBOLA

Majority of sexual assaults and rapes committed in military in 2011 were against men
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/majo...

Same-Sex Rape In The Military On The Rise
But none of that coverage addressed an obvious aspect of the problem: the 2011 introduction of open service by gays and bisexuals undoubtedly has increased the incidence of sexual assault against men in uniform. Despite repeated LGBT assurances that integrating gays into the military would not affect morale, an uptick in same-sex rape – especially involving straight victims – most assuredly affects morale. In fact, just the fear of increased sexual violence could affect morale.

Only a fierce ideologue would suggest that introducing many thousands of same-sex-attracted men into a mostly male service would decrease or maintain the previous extent of male-male MST.

Indeed, the numbers bear that out. Male-male sexual assaults have risen each year since the repeal of the “don’t ask, don’t tell policy” that excluded “out” gays from the military. More specifically, Pentagon statistics show nearly 4,000 more male-male rapes in the year after the ban ended (2012) than the last year it was in place (2010).

http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/27/same-sex-ra...
White House Muslim

Walnut Shade, MO

#104533 Sep 17, 2014
Obama Ends ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ Policy

In July 2011, President Obama formally certified that the American military is ready for the repeal of the “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy as Pentagon officials said that nearly two million service members had been trained in preparation for gay men and women serving openly in their ranks.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/23/us/23milita...
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#104534 Sep 17, 2014
White House Muslim wrote:
SEND OBAMA'S GAY MILITARY TO COMBAT EBOLA
Majority of sexual assaults and rapes committed in military in 2011 were against men
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/majo...
Same-Sex Rape In The Military On The Rise
But none of that coverage addressed an obvious aspect of the problem: the 2011 introduction of open service by gays and bisexuals undoubtedly has increased the incidence of sexual assault against men in uniform. Despite repeated LGBT assurances that integrating gays into the military would not affect morale, an uptick in same-sex rape – especially involving straight victims – most assuredly affects morale. In fact, just the fear of increased sexual violence could affect morale.
Only a fierce ideologue would suggest that introducing many thousands of same-sex-attracted men into a mostly male service would decrease or maintain the previous extent of male-male MST.
Indeed, the numbers bear that out. Male-male sexual assaults have risen each year since the repeal of the “don’t ask, don’t tell policy” that excluded “out” gays from the military. More specifically, Pentagon statistics show nearly 4,000 more male-male rapes in the year after the ban ended (2012) than the last year it was in place (2010).
http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/27/same-sex-ra...
male on male rape...are you sure you're not talking about your last family reunion?
White House Muslim

Walnut Shade, MO

#104535 Sep 17, 2014
Heartless Republicans Pass Bill To Curb Welfare Recipients From Buying Weed With Their Welfare Payments…
http://weaselzippers.us/199956-heartless-repu...

Senate Democrats:“We Demand Rush Limbaugh Be Taken Off The Air”…
~ Dumb Ass DemonCraps
Yesterday, House Dems called for boycotting Rush’s sponsors, today their Senate counterparts kicked it up a few notches by calling for him to be taken off the air immediately.

http://weaselzippers.us/199997-senate-democra...

ISIS Orders All Christians To Hand Their Businesses Over To The Caliphate…
~ Islamic-style wealth redistribution.
http://weaselzippers.us/199938-isis-orders-al...

Holder Launching Study To Prove Law Enforcement In America Is Racist…
~ He should start first by looking in the mirror!
http://weaselzippers.us/199968-holder-launchi...

Obama Forcing New Gun Buyers To Declare Race, Ethnicity
http://conservativebyte.com/2014/09/obama-for...

Ridiculous: VA Whistleblower Says Inspector General “Softened” Report On Veteran Deaths…
http://weaselzippers.us/199970-ridiculous-va-...
Republitard

United States

#104537 Sep 18, 2014
Billy Long!
Obama Bitches

United States

#104539 Sep 18, 2014
Republitard wrote:
Billy Long!
And your point?

With Obamanomics a series of alarming signals that point to a fast-approaching, 70% stock market crash.

Have you begun to prepare for an unstoppable $100 trillion American meltdown that will be unleashed in its aftermath.

Unfortunately, our government has already put emergency measures in play for this coming catastrophe as well. They call it "The Day After Plan."

And the well being of American citizens are not part of that plan!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Unpopular" Promises Regarding Pride and Humility 1 hr Old Timer 1
Prayer for today 2 hr _Peach_ 2
Helping Hand building 9 hr Curious 4
Mo. lawmaker says " Trump should be assassinated 17 hr Fox 7
Trumps N.Korean Threats Misunderstood 18 hr The Wall 1
Missouri Nudist Club Eclipse Day Extra 18 hr The Wall 2
Trump Warns N.Korea 18 hr The Wall 12

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance