OBAMA the IDIOT

Smithville, MO

#64307 Sep 7, 2012
Job numbers are out. ONLY 96,000 JOBS CREATEDN IN AUGUST.

That is pathetic!!!

On top of that 368,000 people just gave up looking for work.

Because of that the unemplyment rate dropped to 8.1%, which is what the Democrats will scream and shout about conveniently leaving out how many people just flat out gave up.

If this is what Obama last night called "progress" then he can shove his progress up his ass!!

If last night was the Democrat party, then this morning is the hangover.

Democrats and Obama = EPIC FAILURES!!!!
Obama One And Done

Dexter, MO

#64312 Sep 7, 2012
ROMNEY OWNS OBAMA wrote:
Thursday night in Charlotte, Barack Obama doubled down on his liberalism, articulating the case for big government, greater regulation, and more spending (which he calls "investing"). He defined a choice that is starkly ideological, courageously embracing the left. We have not seen such positioning since the days of Mike Dukakis and Walter Mondale. And with good reason: the American people are conservative.
Asked in a recent poll, "would you rather that government get out of your way or lend you a hand?" Americans voted 54% to 35% for the government to get out of the way. It was odd to watch a president commit political suicide by so brazen and overt an embrace of the 35% and a repudiation of the 54%.
While eloquent as he accepted his party's nomination, Obama failed to go after Mitt Romney in his speech and throughout the whole Democratic convention. "The folks in Tampa," "the Republican establishment" and "the conservative Congress" all came in for a thrashing. Mitt Romney was not on the list in both Clinton and Obama's speeches. In fact, his name was hardly mentioned -- an odd occurrence in view of the over $100 million Obama has spent on ads attacking Romney.
Overall, tonight left America with the impression that Obama saved GM, killed Bin Laden, and passed ObamaCare (which most of us don't like). What a thin, thin record on which to base a plea for reelection.
The result of these two conventions is a decided advantage for Romney.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/09/07/it-...
I look for Romney to get another bump after that disaster of a convention like he did from the Republican convention. Too many people are leaving Obama in droves.

It was the usual failed promises he made in 2008. Too many people are realizing that Obama is a failure and will be a one-term President.
Interesting

Ava, MO

#64313 Sep 7, 2012
Obama's re-election strategy.....more of the same clueless empty promises he gave us 4 years ago with no specific plan. "Trust me this time....I won't fail AGAIN"! Yeah right! Obama had his chance to come through with what he promised, and he FAILED. Time to put him out to pasture, write another book, go into the ministry (since he CAN speak well), or just simply fade away. We can even consider these past four TERRIBLE years under the Obama dictatorship as a bad dream. America was fooled by this man, and only the hard core dems will remain fooled by him.

Come November 6, 2012, the republicans will have control of the Senate, Congress, and the White House! SWEEEEEEEEET!!!!

NOBAMA 2012
OBAMA the USURPER

Smithville, MO

#64314 Sep 7, 2012
Obama One And Done wrote:
<quoted text>
I look for Romney to get another bump after that disaster of a convention like he did from the Republican convention. Too many people are leaving Obama in droves.
It was the usual failed promises he made in 2008. Too many people are realizing that Obama is a failure and will be a one-term President.
Actually it's the same promises just scaled down. For instance in 2008 he said he would have us energy independent in 8 years. Now its reduce our dependence by 50% by 2020.

In 2008 it was 100% independent by 2016

In 2012 it's 50% independent by 2020

The scary part is he is talking about reducing the deficit. The last time he did that he said he would cut the budget deficit in half by the end of his first term. Instead he has tripled it from the start of his first term. Now he's talking about it again which would mean he would probably triple it again given another term.

Obama is an idiot. Actually what he is doing to our debt he is doing intentionally. He wants to bankrupt us. He probably had a night of wild sex with Moo-Chelle when he got our credit downgraded.

Reelection of Obama = destruction of America...it's that simple.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#64315 Sep 7, 2012
MASSIVE DAWG MELTDOWN wrote:
Holy cow did Yellow Dawg have a massive meltdown!!!...
There is one funny part though. He spent all last week making hundreds of posts trashing the RNC then turns around and throws a crybaby temper tantrum because we are trashing the DNC. Typical Liberal, can dish it out but can't take it.
The "guy from Kennett, MO" said the arena was half-empty last night at the DNC.

You said "no," the crowd was standing at the gates, couldn't get in, had to take seats without a view, and were complaining about it!

You are not "trashing the DNC," you are just showing your own cluelessness.

Look -- if you guys are going to lie about DNC attendance, at LEAST coordinate your lies so you will not look so ignorant. Just saying!

#64316 Sep 7, 2012
Taco Town Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, just think he can do this for our country and get us out of debt!
Yeah, it would be wonderful if Romney could, and WOULD, get the US economy coming back.

Unfortunately, Romney has shown that he only ships AMERICAN JOBS and his BANK ACCOUNTS to offshore locations!

(And do you REALLY think that it was wonderful that Romney destroyed the jobs of 750 workers at GST Steel in Kansas City? Do you REALLY want him to do that to workers ALL OVER AMERICA?)

#64317 Sep 7, 2012
DEMOCRATS LIE AGAIN wrote:
... Clinton in a way that only Clinton can ripping Obama apart in his speech....
In his inimitable way, Clinton tore Romney a "new one," and didn't even mention his name! ROFL! Now that's class!

Don't mess with Bill Clinton. As Arkansawyers say, "They don't call him 'Slick Willy' for nothin'!"
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#64318 Sep 7, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, I don't remember watching Romney making his speech. If I did, it must have been so "forgettable" that I have already forgotten it!
I DO remember Ann Romney telling us how Mitt visited the hospital room of this kid. Very few people do that these days! Commendable!(Of course, as a Mormon bishop, Romney was sort of expected to do things like that.)
"Making money" is okay, but making money on the backs of workers, and stealing money by taking workers' retirement accounts, is NOT "okay"!
Actually, Romney's company, "Bain Capital," took "handouts" from the government several times. And so did companies which had been taken over by "Bain Capital."
We are not talking small "handouts" to buy food. We are talking MILLIONS OF DOLLARS to bail out "Bain Capital"'s investments.
Honestly, I didn't watch Obama's speech! Ha! Ha!

CHEERS!

#64319 Sep 7, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text> ... Obama ... does not care about people. He cares only about getting re-elected, and he will say whatever he thinks will work to get him re-elected....
Romney cares only about shipping AMERICAN JOBS and HIS MONEY overseas!

He is saying anything he thinks will get him elected so he can continue shipping American JOBS and his MONEY overseas. BIGTIME!

Romney is so "pro-business" that he actually thinks that America is a "company"! How revealing is THAT?

1. First he said "Corporations are PEOPLE!"

Huh? Corporations are "people"?

2. On Aug. 31, Romney said, "Paul Ryan and I understand how the economy works, we understand how Washington works. We will reach across the aisle and find good people who like us, wants to make sure this company deals with its challenges. We'll get America on track again!"

Huh? America is a "COMPANY"?

Do we REALLY want America to be run like one of Romney's COMPANIES: Like GST Steel, for example? Bankrupted and workers laid off and out of jobs? And out of health insurance? And out of retirement accounts, too?

http://mutantpoodle.files.wordpress.com/2012/...
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#64320 Sep 7, 2012
GOPs BAIN in theASS wrote:
<quoted text>
Norotn ...Just because YOU SAY you're a Christian...doesn't mean SHIT!!! Everyday you prove that you're not following Jesus!
You're exactly the kind of hypocrite Jesus warned us would come after he was gone ...and seek to mislead the faithful!
For that Norotn you will have a special place reserved for you in HELL!
God Bless
CHEERS!!!!
The only thing I know to do for you is........PRAY!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#64321 Sep 7, 2012
<quoted text>
It is NOT so funny that, when Romney discusses GST Steel, formerly a thriving manufacturer in Kansas City, he says:
"I didn't BUILD that!"
"I DESTROYED IT!"
Romney Economics: GST Steel
Jobs lost: 750
Bain initial investment:$8 million
Bain profits: > $12 million
http://llwproductions.files.wordpress.com/201...
Meet Dawg..........the Economist!!!!! Is there anything he doesn't know?:(

CHEERS!

CHEERS!
Interesting

Ava, MO

#64322 Sep 7, 2012
<quoted text>
Yeah, it would be wonderful if Romney could, and WOULD, get the US economy coming back.
Unfortunately, Romney has shown that he only ships AMERICAN JOBS and his BANK ACCOUNTS to offshore locations!
(And do you REALLY think that it was wonderful that Romney destroyed the jobs of 750 workers at GST Steel in Kansas City? Do you REALLY want him to do that to workers ALL OVER AMERICA?)
Do you think it's good that since Obama has been in office that our national debt increased by 50% to $16T, unemployment is still over 8%, people have just given up on trying to land a job, GITMO is still open for business, billions of $ wasted on "belly up" green energy companies, and no balanced budget?
Interesting

Ava, MO

#64323 Sep 7, 2012
<quoted text>
In his inimitable way, Clinton tore Romney a "new one," and didn't even mention his name! ROFL! Now that's class!
Don't mess with Bill Clinton. As Arkansawyers say, "They don't call him 'Slick Willy' for nothin'!"
Clinton's presentation and demeanor was the same as when he said "I didn't have any inappropriate relations with that girl". He was proven to have lied then, and when he uses those same gestures, people know he is lying now! He despises Obama, and that's no secret; however, he is loyal to his party and will say what he needs to say for show! Yeah, don't mess with Bill Clinton, or he will make you wear a blue dress, Dawg! LMAO

NOBAMA 2012
Interesting

Ava, MO

#64324 Sep 7, 2012
<quoted text>
Romney cares only about shipping AMERICAN JOBS and HIS MONEY overseas!
He is saying anything he thinks will get him elected so he can continue shipping American JOBS and his MONEY overseas. BIGTIME!
Romney is so "pro-business" that he actually thinks that America is a "company"! How revealing is THAT?
1. First he said "Corporations are PEOPLE!"
Huh? Corporations are "people"?
2. On Aug. 31, Romney said, "Paul Ryan and I understand how the economy works, we understand how Washington works. We will reach across the aisle and find good people who like us, wants to make sure this company deals with its challenges. We'll get America on track again!"
Huh? America is a "COMPANY"?
Do we REALLY want America to be run like one of Romney's COMPANIES: Like GST Steel, for example? Bankrupted and workers laid off and out of jobs? And out of health insurance? And out of retirement accounts, too?
http://mutantpoodle.files.wordpress.com/2012/...
How stupid can you be, Dawg? Our national budget/finances SHOULD be ran like a business. If you personally owned a business, how long could you operate it when you have to borrow more than you bring in, and what you do bring in can't even pay the interest? When the national debt starts going down, and we have a true balanced budget, our nation will be on the road to recovery. It MUST be ran like a business and get rid of the billions of dollars of waste, conserve, and build equity for the people. Obama has NO CLUE about a balanced budget, ROI, debt management, cash flow, and leading a business. he does however know how to spend beyond the means!!!

NOBAMA 2012

#64325 Sep 7, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you and I and anyone else who was watching could obviously tell there was NOT a 2/3 majority of "yays"! But, typical democrat Obama show.... do what he wants, regardless of what the people say!!!...
1. So I take it that you do not want God mentioned in the platform of any political party, and violently disagree with Amendment 1?

Amendment 1: We need a government that stands up for the hopes, values, and interests of working people, and gives everyone willing to work hard the chance to make the most of their God-given potential.

2. And that you do not support Jerusalem as being the capital city of Israel?

Amendment 2: Jerusalem is and will remain the capital of Israel. The parties have agreed that Jerusalem is a matter for final status negotiations. It should remain an undivided city accessible to people of all faiths.

I can understand the reasons you are so adamant and disagree with those two amendments.

http://tinyurl.com/96tocer
Strong Proud Conservative

Joplin, MO

#64326 Sep 7, 2012
Obama One And Done wrote:
There were really rave reviews about Obama's speech this morning. Here's what they reveiwers are saying: dull, listless, dry, boring, Obama's out of juice, he's lost his mojo.
Republican fact checkers found it FULL of lies. The Unemployment rates are out. The rate dropped to 8.1% BUT this is because people have just stopped looking. The work force has dropped to it's lowest level ever because people have just given up trying to find work.
Oh, yes. Obama will be done in one. God bless our next President, Mitt Romney!
You left out a few. Charles Krauthammer called it "flat" and "lacking substance". I'm glad I didn't see it if it was that bad.

#64327 Sep 7, 2012
ROMNEY OWNS OBAMA wrote:
... The result of these two conventions is a decided advantage for Romney....
Yeah, after the election, Romney will be able to get back to his work of shipping jobs and his money offshore.

Being president would just be a distraction from his true love: himself.

#64328 Sep 7, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, I didn't watch Obama's speech! Ha! Ha!...
Honestly, I didn't either! Ha! Ha!

President Obama gets my vote, regardless of what he says in speeches.
Interesting

Ava, MO

#64329 Sep 7, 2012
<quoted text>
1. So I take it that you do not want God mentioned in the platform of any political party, and violently disagree with Amendment 1?
Amendment 1: We need a government that stands up for the hopes, values, and interests of working people, and gives everyone willing to work hard the chance to make the most of their God-given potential.
2. And that you do not support Jerusalem as being the capital city of Israel?
Amendment 2: Jerusalem is and will remain the capital of Israel. The parties have agreed that Jerusalem is a matter for final status negotiations. It should remain an undivided city accessible to people of all faiths.
I can understand the reasons you are so adamant and disagree with those two amendments.
http://tinyurl.com/96tocer
Be a typical democrat and take it the way you want it to be taken. I never one time mentioned where I stand on those 2 issues nor did I say I disagree with the amendments, but since you bring it up:

1. YES, God should ALWAYS be the center of anything we do (individuals and as a nation).
2. Jerusalem IS the capitol of Israel.

Neither of these should "require" an amendment. Your party members are idiots for even having to go this route. Make up your mind, Dawg.....do you want God in there or not?

The point you decide to overlook is this....the manner in which the approved the amendment is the one in control of the floor made the decision in opposition of what the people voted for. This is typical democrat/Obama tactics. "I will do it regardless of what the people say". A prime example is.....OBAMACARE. Polls (since you are so obsessed with polls) indicate MOST Americans are not in favor of Obama Care as it was written and forced into law; however, Obama (being a typical democrat) basically said "I don't care what the people think....I am Obama, and I know better than the people....TRUST ME"!

Obama CANNOT be trusted!

Now go twist and spin this some more, Dawg. I expect it!!!

NOBAMA 2012

#64330 Sep 7, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Meet Dawg.......... the Economist!!!!! Is there anything he doesn't know?:(...
Of course. I don't know how you got so clueless over your long lifetime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jack bowlings house on Whitney st has bed bugs 1 hr lucky man 10
Christine jacobs 1 hr lucky man 5
Angela Greer 1 hr lucky man 2
rent houses 1 hr lucky man 9
bed bugs 1 hr lucky man 4
Why do white women love black men so much? (Jul '12) 1 hr lucky man 716
Heather Godair (Jul '13) 1 hr lucky man 23
More from around the web

Kennett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE