“Emil StaaarBuck Goes 2 Kennett”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#62642 Aug 28, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I will admit that my powers of political persuasion are awesome!
********So_do_I...******* "YDD" (THINK YOU'RE "AWESOME" 8-)

qUICK 'fLY-bYE'...

Catch ya later...

Ruth
p.s. Remember, don't take any wooded nickels...!
I OWN Yellow Dawg

Smithville, MO

#62643 Aug 28, 2012
Interesting wrote:
Go for it, Dawg....prove you are not a cowardly lazy out-of-touch brainwashed fool.
C'mon man, give Dawg a fighting chance. You're asking the impossible of him here.

Also, I agree with what the rest of your post said as well. Obama is a miserable failure. That's of course if you believe he was trying to be a good President and not that what he has done to tear this country down he has done intentionally.
I OWN Yellow Dawg

Smithville, MO

#62644 Aug 28, 2012
Ruth Chambers holt wrote:
<quoted text>
********So_do_I...******* "YDD" (THINK YOU'RE "AWESOME" 8-)
qUICK 'fLY-bYE'...
Catch ya later...
Ruth
p.s. Remember, don't take any wooded nickels...!
You forgot to "poof" or is your "poofer" broken?
truth

Hollister, MO

#62645 Aug 28, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
The best thing President Obama can do is to get rid of the Republican majority in the House, so that he can have a fighting chance of bringing the economy back -- without the foot-dragging Neo-CONs blocking all efforts at fixing all the damage that Bush43 left.
Didn't he have that for a couple of yrs and all he did was push a law thru that nobody could read or at least try and change some parts? Why yes he did. This is why what you ask for won't work. If the republicans are NEO-CONS then what are the democrats called, SNEAKY SNAKE LIKE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEIR DOING LEFTY PARTY? You should stop reading the Washington Post also, why read just one side besides the wrong side on everything.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#62646 Aug 28, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney and Ryan have already told us they will tackle this mess with a vengeance:
1. Overturn the Affordable Care Act
2. Replace it with nothing
3. Turn Medicare into a "voucher" system
4. Privatize Social Security so the stock brokers can take your savings
5. Cut off student loans
6. Cut funds for education
7. Cut funds for environmental protection
8. Cut funds for regulation of banks
9. Cut funds for regulation of stock brokers
10. Cut funds for roads
11. Increase funds for the military
12. Cut taxes on the rich
13. Increase taxes on working Americans
14. Remove reproductive rights for women
15. Pass a Constitution Amendment banning abortion, with NO exceptions
16. Sell the National Parks
17. Sell oil rights on remaining federal lands to the oil companies
Is that enough "vengeance" for you? THAT's just for starters!
"Vengeance is MINE!" sayeth the RomneyRyan.
There must be something you could take to increase your brain cells?? However, I doubt it!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#62647 Aug 28, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I will admit that my powers of political persuasion are awesome!
I will admit your powers of being stupid are awesome! You only persuade ignorant people, if anybody!

CHEERS!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#62648 Aug 28, 2012
You extremist right-wing Neo-CONs, like "Dan" and all of his multiple clone manifestations, are always begging me (and other liberals) to tell you what President Obama has done to improve the economy and to improve employment in this great nation.

Of course, I know your making such "requests" is just another one of your ploys to continue your biased, illogical attacks upon our president. So I refuse to humor you -- I refuse to dance to the discordant tune you are playing, and refuse to participate in the devious, dishonest, and deceptive game that you are playing.

Over the past few days, you have obviously gotten "goosebumps" when describing the new anti-Obama movie entitled "2016." I am sure that you will enjoy the movie, and will pay good money to see it, much as you pay good money for anything, in particular books, which are written and produced as anti-Obama works. I know that attempting to believe that your cause is correct and good is important to your self-esteem. To believe otherwise would be a repudiation of your very self-judgment and evaluation of yourselves.

So we humor you. We read your vulgarity, your illiterate attacks, and observe your demonstrably false values and beliefs and actions.

But today you must REJOICE! The Obama campaign has produced a 17-minute video which answers all of your questions and mis-conceptions and your doubts -- including those doubts about your own thoughts and beliefs and abilities.

I therefore commend the following video link to you. Feel free to watch it! You do not have to travel to a theater and spend your money to take advantage of this outstanding and accurate information presented herewith.

Watch, listen, and enjoy having all of your questions answered!

&fe ature=player_embedded
I OWN Yellow Dawg

Smithville, MO

#62649 Aug 28, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama has certainly earned the respect of Democrats, Independents, and moderate Republicans for his fighting the good fight against you bigoted, extremist right-wing Neo-CONs.
You have done everything in your power to cause the President to fail, thus causing America to fail, thus causing millions of hard-working Americans to fail, economically. Such conduct merely for political reasons is near-treasonous!
Regarding "arrogance," have you checked out the Republican presidential candidate yet?
Many voters have, which accounts for Romney's 27% "likability" rating. As a comparison, President Obama has a 61% "likability" rating. Despite his efforts, Romney is fooling nobody. Romney only cares for Romney, and money!
Looks like is dropping his feces again. Talk about a pile a of feces that is just what this post is. The problem Dawg has is he isn't smart enough to know how idiotic he looks when he makes comments like this. He does it because he thinks it gets a rise out of people when all it does is make us laugh at him and prove he is every bit the joke people say he is.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#62650 Aug 28, 2012
Ruth Chambers holt wrote:
<quoted text>
********So_do_I...******* "YDD" (THINK YOU'RE "AWESOME" 8-)
qUICK 'fLY-bYE'...
Catch ya later...
Ruth
p.s. Remember, don't take any wooded nickels...!
Good hearing from you, "Ruth"! Drop by more often, and stay longer (if you can stand the Neo-CON bloviation)!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#62651 Aug 28, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I will admit your powers of being stupid are awesome! You only persuade ignorant people, if anybody!...
I am proud to have persuaded you!
Strong Proud Conservative

Joplin, MO

#62652 Aug 28, 2012
GOPs BAIN in theASS wrote:
<quoted text>
the GOP blows!
Yep. They're going to blow the Democrats away in November.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#62653 Aug 28, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you CANNOT talk about Obama's plan, because there ISN'T one! As usual, you evade the question! The KEYWORDS here are "you are a cowardly dumbass loser just like your president"! Look in the mirror and you will see those KEYWORDS coming out as your reflection!!!
If you are as smart as you say you are (with all those fake degrees), then explain Obama's plan for economic recovery and getting people back to work!!! My prediction is you will once again follow your usual MO, and run.....you will NOT explain his plan!
Talk about "EVADING"

Jun 23, 2011 WASHINGTON (Reuters)- Republicans walked out of budget talks on Thursday, setting ... Debt talks on hold while top leaders decide:

Feb 13, 2008 Minority leader, John Boehner and the House Republicans walked out of Congress today because the Democratic Party wanted to enforce the rule of law ..........
Dawg Delusions

Columbia, MO

#62654 Aug 28, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
You extremist right-wing Neo-CONs, like "Dan" and all of his multiple clone manifestations, are always begging me (and other liberals) to tell you what President Obama has done to improve the economy and to improve employment in this great nation.
Of course, I know your making such "requests" is just another one of your ploys to continue your biased, illogical attacks upon our president. So I refuse to humor you -- I refuse to dance to the discordant tune you are playing, and refuse to participate in the devious, dishonest, and deceptive game that you are playing.
Over the past few days, you have obviously gotten "goosebumps" when describing the new anti-Obama movie entitled "2016." I am sure that you will enjoy the movie, and will pay good money to see it, much as you pay good money for anything, in particular books, which are written and produced as anti-Obama works. I know that attempting to believe that your cause is correct and good is important to your self-esteem. To believe otherwise would be a repudiation of your very self-judgment and evaluation of yourselves.
So we humor you. We read your vulgarity, your illiterate attacks, and observe your demonstrably false values and beliefs and actions.
But today you must REJOICE! The Obama campaign has produced a 17-minute video which answers all of your questions and mis-conceptions and your doubts -- including those doubts about your own thoughts and beliefs and abilities.
I therefore commend the following video link to you. Feel free to watch it! You do not have to travel to a theater and spend your money to take advantage of this outstanding and accurate information presented herewith.
Watch, listen, and enjoy having all of your questions answered!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2POembdArVoXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
hahahahahahaha Nice non-answer Dawg. You amaze me in a non-amazing way. What has he done to improve the economy??????....Anything will do,suffice,work. Any example at all Dawg......
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#62655 Aug 28, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I am proud to have persuaded you!
You didn't have to persuade me that you are ignorant......I already knew that!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#62656 Aug 28, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama has certainly earned the respect of Democrats, Independents, and moderate Republicans for his fighting the good fight against you bigoted, extremist right-wing Neo-CONs.
You have done everything in your power to cause the President to fail, thus causing America to fail, thus causing millions of hard-working Americans to fail, economically. Such conduct merely for political reasons is near-treasonous!
Regarding "arrogance," have you checked out the Republican presidential candidate yet?
Many voters have, which accounts for Romney's 27% "likability" rating. As a comparison, President Obama has a 61% "likability" rating. Despite his efforts, Romney is fooling nobody. Romney only cares for Romney, and money!
Do you ever get out of your basement? Some sunlight might do you good. You need some vitamin D! You say a president has to be likeable to be a good President? That's his most important qualification, huh? I, personally, think Romney has a much more Presidential stature than Obama. I, also, like his ability to communicate so a person can understand what he says instead of a bunch of flurry words like Obama spouts. Obama is European minded. He wants us to be like Europe. Of course, I think he wants to be the leader of the new world, too. Do you want to answer to the United Nations for everything you own and do? I really don't think you or any other American would like that. I know I wouldn't and that could become a reality if we are not careful.

CHEERS!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#62657 Aug 28, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahahahaha Nice non-answer Dawg. You amaze me in a non-amazing way. What has he done to improve the economy??????....Anything will do,suffice,work. Any example at all Dawg......
"Any example at all"

HERE YOU GO........

The transportation bill, which was the first new road and transit spending deal approved since 2005, was signed by Obama earlier this month after months of contentious debate between Democrats and Republicans in Congress.

2.8 million jobs and shield college students from sharply higher interest rates ...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#62658 Aug 28, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahahahaha Nice non-answer Dawg. You amaze me in a non-amazing way. What has he done to improve the economy??????.... Anything will do, suffice, work. Any example at all Dawg......
Assuming that your eyeballs still work, just watch the video.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#62659 Aug 28, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't have to persuade me that you are ignorant...... I already knew that!...
Just because you do not understand what I am saying, that does not make ME ignorant.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#62660 Aug 28, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever get out of your basement? Some sunlight might do you good. You need some vitamin D! You say a president has to be likeable to be a good President? That's his most important qualification, huh? I, personally, think Romney has a much more Presidential stature than Obama. I, also, like his ability to communicate so a person can understand what he says instead of a bunch of flurry words like Obama spouts. Obama is European minded. He wants us to be like Europe. Of course, I think he wants to be the leader of the new world, too. Do you want to answer to the United Nations for everything you own and do? I really don't think you or any other American would like that. I know I wouldn't and that could become a reality if we are not careful....
Actually, no -- I never get out of my basement.

Just because you do not understand the words which President Obama uses, that does not mean that the average person cannot understand him.

European minded? What, pray tell, does THAT mean?

Oh, now it's the United Nations, and NOT Europe. Can you write a single short paragraph without mixing up and injecting that jumble of catch phrases which you got from Rush Limbaugh?
Strong Proud Conservative

Joplin, MO

#62661 Aug 28, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, no -- I never get out of my basement.
Just because you do not understand the words which President Obama uses, that does not mean that the average person cannot understand him.
European minded? What, pray tell, does THAT mean?
Oh, now it's the United Nations, and NOT Europe. Can you write a single short paragraph without mixing up and injecting that jumble of catch phrases which you got from Rush Limbaugh?
That's the point. We all understand him and know that his goal is to destroy the United States as we know it. Thats why we want him OUT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white women love black men so much? (Jul '12) 1 hr lucky man 715
Heather Godair (Jul '13) 1 hr half a man 21
|keep a word, drop a word game| (Jul '11) 5 hr Doug77 1,405
lookin for cheap $200-$300 dollar car (Jul '09) 6 hr sissy 166
Preachers Gone Wild 8 hr OTKR 269
calling all ye fellows of mystic 9 hr jmurrell 1
News It's Sheryl Crow vs. Duggars in Mo. (Oct '12) 11 hr kuda 36
More from around the web

Kennett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]