Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Romeny Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take you editing my post, avoiding the subject like a coward, and your chickenshit response to mean that you admit you are a hypocrite, an idiot, and above all else that I OWN YOU!!!
Once again Dawg proves he is to unintelligent to carry on a debate and resorts to cowering under the porch like he always does.
You make a false, silly statement in your comment, and I pointed out that, once again, you are INCORRECT!

If you cannot take the heat, get off the thread!

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Romeny Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text> ... Another example of how Dawg is your typical double standard, hypocrite, coward Liberal.
The White House and the Attorney General's office offered to provide Witch-hunter Issa's committee with many documents related to the "Fast and Furious" program. In a letter to Issa on June 19, 2012, Deputy Attorney General James Cole wrote, "We regret that the Committee rejected our proposal. Our offer would have provided the Committee with unprecedented access to these documents, many of which are not covered by the Committee's subpoenas in this matter."

Issa rejected the Attorney General's offer. Tough cookies, Issa! Try busting executive privilege now!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm looking forward to seeing the reaction when Obama loses. We'll see a major liberal meltdown in here that night.
Unlike John Boehner, WE WON'T CRY WHEN WE WIN!

In psychological parlance, Boehner's response is called "inappropriate affect."
GOP RyanRomney DEATH WISH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Todd Akin On Abortion:'Legitimate Rape' Victims Have 'Ways To Try To Shut That Whole Thing Down'

Rep. Todd Akin (R-Mo.) justified his extreme opposition to abortion by claiming that victims of "legitimate rape" rarely get pregnant.

In an interview with KTVI-TV on Sunday, the GOP Senate nominee was asked if he supported abortion in the case of rape.

"From what I understand from doctors, that's really rare," said Akin said of pregnancy caused by rape. "If it's a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down. But let's assume maybe that didn't work or something. I think there should be some punishment, but the punishment ought to be on the rapist."

Akin won a three-way primary on Aug. 7 for the rights to a November battle against incumbent Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.). McCaskill was "stunned" by Akin's Sunday comments.

@clairecmc
Claire McCaskill
As a woman & former prosecutor who handled 100s of rape cases,I'm stunned by Rep Akin's comments about victims this AM http://t.co/n9SVOukJ
August 19, 2012 7:28 pm via Twitter for iPad Reply Retweet Favorite
"It is beyond comprehension that someone can be so ignorant about the emotional and physical trauma brought on by rape," McCaskill added in a statement. "The ideas that Todd Akin has expressed about the serious crime of rape and the impact on its victims are offensive."

After Akin's primary win, McCaskill wasted little time in pouncing on his conservative record, calling the congressman "out of touch."

"We're going to prove to Missourians that Todd Akin is out of touch with their problems, out of touch with the pain that they feel, and out of touch with the views that they hold dear," she said back on Aug. 8.

Akin's comments on abortion and rape come less than two weeks after he suggested banning the morning-after pill.

“As far as I’m concerned, the morning-after pill is a form of abortion, and I think we just shouldn’t have abortion in this country,” he said in an Aug.8 interview with KCMO radio.

UPDATE (5:25 p.m. ET): Akin's campaign released a statement Sunday on the issue, where the congressman admits that he "misspoke" in the KTVI interview.

"As a member of Congress, I believe that working to protect the most vulnerable in our society is one of my most important responsibilities, and that includes protecting both the unborn and victims of sexual assault. In reviewing my off-the-cuff remarks, it's clear that I misspoke in this interview and it does not reflect the deep empathy I hold for the thousands of women who are raped and abused every year. Those who perpetrate these crimes are the lowest of the low in our society and their victims will have no stronger advocate in the Senate to help ensure they have the justice they deserve.
"I recognize that abortion, and particularly in the case of rape, is a very emotionally charged issue. But I believe deeply in the protection of all life and I do not believe that harming another innocent victim is the right course of action. I also recognize that there are those who, like my opponent, support abortion and I understand I may not have their support in this election.

"But I also believe that this election is about a wide range of very important issues, starting with the economy and the type of country we will be leaving our children and grandchildren. We've had 42 straight months of unacceptably high unemployment, trillion-dollar deficits, and Democratic leaders in Washington who are focused on growing government, instead of jobs. That is my primary focus in this campaign and while there are those who want to distract from that, knowing they cannot defend the Democrats' failed economic record of the last four years, that will continue to be my focus in the months ahead."

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Tod Aiken is the caliber of elected official provided to America by the Tea Party.

A new liine of defense for the Missouri criminal lawyer: Test the accuser and if she's pregnant the defendant is innocent!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Just Wait...we''ll see Republican ethics

Aiken is now saying he "misspoke." By tomorrow, we'll hear how "he's the victim here" and the bad media is biased against him.

This is like a guy punching a woman in the face, then saying it was an accident because his hand slipped.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Akin is the reason why the separation of church and state was created in the first place

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Voters to Tood Aiken:

What on earth does "legitimate rape" mean?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Todd just handed the election to Claire ...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Todd Aiken:

Does this A@@ make our state look small ...YES!!!!

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Romeny Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaaaaaaaah, yeah, they did it with Obama.
That was about as stupid of a question as I have heard in a while. Pretty lame Barney.
There is no such thing as a stupid question, I am told.

Bet you wish someone would say that about answers..........

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

You guys have been ripping Dan Mortensin, the Smithville "child lover" and his secret alter ego, SPC all up on here. Look what you did. You made him soil himself. What is he going to tell his psychiatrist?

Honestly, I feel sorry for him. Pitched in the DUMPSTER by his mommie. Raised by a dead wet tomcat until he was four. Finally, somebody adopted him in a adopt one get the second one free deal. Graduating high school at an age many people are half done with college. Married to a woman, that he made feel so bad about men she became a lesbian and divorced him.

I saw a post of his once where he talked about giving his little ones alcohol. I guess that makes them struggle less and easier to manage.

Then he goes and does the stupidest thing of all and practically tells every one his real name. What kind of a pathectic moron would be that stupid? Well we know the answer to that one. Dan Mortenstein.

Anyway, I see he is posting from Smithville again. Whereever he was, it must have a sewer that drains into Smithville Lake, because that is where I expect he bobbed up.

Dan, you tell us all about what a great person you are, great American, great mind. We just can't wait to hear it all straight from the horses mouth. Or whatever part of the horse it may come from.

You say all those mean things you always say and tell everyone you own them. Because it sure is effective. Everyone is still posting just like we always do. Sure is fun watching you crawfish around away from the truth and reality, though.

Poor ole DUMPSTER BABY DAN MORTINSTEN. What was it you said, your mommie was a crack ho, working a client behind a Seven Eleven when she had you. Tossed you right in that dumpster. Lordy, you sure were lucky to find that cat. Is that why the cats bury you when you go to the beach? Can they smell him on you still?

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Wow, that is incredible. "Legitimate rape." This has got to have Neocons pumped up all over the country. Todd's latest campaign slogan. If she don't swell, she can't tell.

We are still in the 21st Century aren't we?

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

GOP RyanRomney DEATH WISH wrote:
Todd Akin On Abortion:'Legitimate Rape' Victims Have 'Ways To Try To Shut That Whole Thing Down'
Rep. Todd Akin (R-Mo.) justified his extreme opposition to abortion by claiming that victims of "legitimate rape" rarely get pregnant.
In an interview with KTVI-TV on Sunday, the GOP Senate nominee was asked if he supported abortion in the case of rape.
"From what I understand from doctors, that's really rare," said Akin said of pregnancy caused by rape. "If it's a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down. But let's assume maybe that didn't work or something. I think there should be some punishment, but the punishment ought to be on the rapist."
Akin won a three-way primary on Aug. 7 for the rights to a November battle against incumbent Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.). McCaskill was "stunned" by Akin's Sunday comments.
@clairecmc
Claire McCaskill
As a woman & former prosecutor who handled 100s of rape cases,I'm stunned by Rep Akin's comments about victims this AM http://t.co/n9SVOukJ
August 19, 2012 7:28 pm via Twitter for iPad Reply Retweet Favorite
"It is beyond comprehension that someone can be so ignorant about the emotional and physical trauma brought on by rape," McCaskill added in a statement. "The ideas that Todd Akin has expressed about the serious crime of rape and the impact on its victims are offensive."
After Akin's primary win, McCaskill wasted little time in pouncing on his conservative record, calling the congressman "out of touch."
"We're going to prove to Missourians that Todd Akin is out of touch with their problems, out of touch with the pain that they feel, and out of touch with the views that they hold dear," she said back on Aug. 8.
Akin's comments on abortion and rape come less than two weeks after he suggested banning the morning-after pill.
“As far as I’m concerned, the morning-after pill is a form of abortion, and I think we just shouldn’t have abortion in this country,” he said in an Aug.8 interview with KCMO radio.
UPDATE (5:25 p.m. ET): Akin's campaign released a statement Sunday on the issue, where the congressman admits that he "misspoke" in the KTVI interview.
"As a member of Congress, I believe that working to protect the most vulnerable in our society is one of my most important responsibilities, and that includes protecting both the unborn and victims of sexual assault. In reviewing my off-the-cuff remarks, it's clear that I misspoke in this interview and it does not reflect the deep empathy I hold for the thousands of women who are raped and abused every year. Those who perpetrate these crimes are the lowest of the low in our society and their victims will have no stronger advocate in the Senate to help ensure they have the justice they deserve.
"I recognize that abortion, and particularly in the case of rape, is a very emotionally charged issue. But I believe deeply in the protection of all life and I do not believe that harming another innocent victim is the right course of action. I also recognize that there are those who, like my opponent, support abortion and I understand I may not have their support in this election.
Editted for space
When I first read this, I couldn't believe it. Akin couldn't be this stupid. He is on the Technology and Science Committee isn't he? What kind of mutton-headed moron are the teabaggers trying to throw into the ring?
This is nearly unbelievable, until I remember tea party, Republican, Neocon and family values. Then it seems about what you would expect.
Thanks for posting this.
Romeny Ryan 2012

Smithville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<.giggle!.> On Saturday, Aug. 11, Mitt Romney introduced Paul Ryan as "the next President of the United States"! ROFL!
Talk about gaffes! This is worse for Mitt's campaign than his insulting the British for their organization of the Summer Olympics. Does this guy have a CLUE at all?
(Now that the "backroom boys" of the Republican National Committee are beginning to realize that Romney has NO chance of winning, they might ACTUALLY exchange his position with Ryan, running Ryan as Republican presidential candidate, and Romney as Republican VICE-presidential candidate!_8-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZAWbuYMWsvEXX
In all fairness to Romney, after Ryan entered the hall to all the "pomp and ceremony" and came to the podium, Romney accurately stated, "Every now and then, I am known to make a mistake!"
RIGHT ON, MITT! Selecting Ryan was the final nail in the coffin of your 2012 campaign!
Ryan responded, "Huh!" (Or was it, "Huh?")
Hey STUPID...Obama also announced Biden as the next President....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Then Biden turned around at the next even and introduced Obama as Barack America....

They went on to campaign 57 states with 1 to go

They made a stop in a kansas town that had over 10,000 people killed (it was really only 12)

Again, STUPID, if you are going to make fun of someone for a gaffe, make sure your own candidate hasn't made the exact same gaffe, along with some other pretty stupid ones as well.
Romeny Ryan 2012

Smithville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You make a false, silly statement in your comment, and I pointed out that, once again, you are INCORRECT!
If you cannot take the heat, get off the thread!
No Dawg, you ran away from the subject of the debate like you always do. You're a coward.

I OWN YOU!!!
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

Smithville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

There's that smell of chickenshit and rotten pu**y again. It's the smell emitted by someone having a rinse & repeat Dan meltdown.

Poor DanFromSmithville, lives every day of his life obsessed with someone who made the poor little sissy cry.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Romeny Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text> ... Again, STUPID, if you are going to make fun of someone for a gaffe, make sure your own candidate hasn't made the exact same gaffe, along with some other pretty stupid ones as well.
Romney selecting Ryan wasn't a "gaffe," it was a DISASTER! ROFL!

Already the Independents are abandoning the "Titanic Debacle," and the senior "Tea Party" members are following suit! Medicare "vouchers"? Gimme a break!

R.I.P. GOP 1854 - 2012
Feed The Kids

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>When I first read this, I couldn't believe it. Akin couldn't be this stupid. He is on the Technology and Science Committee isn't he? What kind of mutton-headed moron are the teabaggers trying to throw into the ring?
This is nearly unbelievable, until I remember tea party, Republican, Neocon and family values. Then it seems about what you would expect.
Thanks for posting this.
Akin wants to cut free and reduced lunches for children in public schools. Many of the kids that qaulify for this program get the only decent meal of the day at school.Great family values.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Romney has a Lower Tax Rate than Ryan!

On a 2011(estimated) tax return with an Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) of $21,646,507, Mitt Romney paid $3,009,766, for an effective tax rate of 13.9%.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics...

On a 2011 tax return with an AGI of $323,416, Paul Ryan paid $64,764 for an effective tax rate of 20.0%.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworl...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 22 min cRaP cLeAnEr 1,713
Are blacks in Kennett treated fairly by the pol... 3 hr Piglet 4
cierra hefner 4 hr Tiri 6
FEDS at DCJS 4 hr concerned citizen 8
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 5 hr White Knight 222
Why do you live in Kennett? 5 hr poor boy 6
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 6 hr i kno 327
Mitchell pharmacy? (Aug '13) Tue guest 86
•••
•••