Next Last
Slug

Jackson, MO

#1 Nov 11, 2012
Who died ?
Who

Campbell, MO

#2 Nov 12, 2012
I would really like tO know more abOut this. I live in this neighborhood and have kids. I thought I lived in a safe and drug free area.
Slug

Jackson, MO

#3 Nov 12, 2012
All I know is there were police cars sheriff cars a Tahoe and other vehicles there at 10:00 Saturday AND YELLOW CRIME SCENE TAPE SCURONG THE YARD southeast corner George and Herman street blue house
Mendy

Jackson, MO

#4 Nov 12, 2012
Who wrote:
I would really like tO know more abOut this. I live in this neighborhood and have kids. I thought I lived in a safe and drug free area.
I have family living near there and not drug. Free . Dead guy found in house
Belle

Jackson, MO

#6 Nov 12, 2012
trulla day wrote:
there was 3 dead from what scanner said,,,,,lord lord kennett has turned into a war zone ,,,,
scary, hope those guilty of whatever happened there whether its illegal drug , or drugmanufacture use or WHAYEVER happened there is brought to justice.
Mummy

Campbell, MO

#7 Nov 12, 2012
That's Calvin Furlows house and he is the one that is the cause of the drugs in that neighborhood.
The truth may not ever come out but I bet there was drugs and no good people involved.
wow

Duluth, GA

#8 Nov 12, 2012
He was married to who I thought was a good lady. Thought they were divorced. Hope his x wast in that mess and if they really are divorced I guess I know why. You just never know who does what these days, can't even go by looks now a days. Used to use the daycare on George street. Passed that house everyday and iy looked clean and well kept. If its on the corner by the stop sigh. Like of u were headed towards the airport and went left its a dead end? Read his name n the paper several times but don't know him personally. Heard a lot but then again hear say is just that. Just hate it because of that is the house they had children, seen them playing in the hard several times. Drugs just does nothing bit destroy family
Mummy

Campbell, MO

#9 Nov 13, 2012
Heather divorced him because he is a drug addict and a cheater, a liar, a thief. She is a good person and a great mother. She would never be involved in something like this. She is bettering her life and moving forward, she should be kept out of this.
Hoho

Campbell, MO

#10 Nov 13, 2012
Calvin probably tried to rob him and I heard Larry lance was there to.
Mummy

Campbell, MO

#11 Nov 13, 2012
wow wrote:
He was married to who I thought was a good lady. Thought they were divorced. Hope his x wast in that mess and if they really are divorced I guess I know why. You just never know who does what these days, can't even go by looks now a days. Used to use the daycare on George street. Passed that house everyday and iy looked clean and well kept. If its on the corner by the stop sigh. Like of u were headed towards the airport and went left its a dead end? Read his name n the paper several times but don't know him personally. Heard a lot but then again hear say is just that. Just hate it because of that is the house they had children, seen them playing in the hard several times. Drugs just does nothing bit destroy family
The kids don't live there anymore. Heather has them.
friend of the family

Piggott, AR

#12 Nov 13, 2012
No, Heather was NOT involved in this mess..So please keep her out of this. And for your information she and kids NO longer live in that house. And YES Calvin and Heather are divorced.
Friend

Poplar Bluff, MO

#13 Nov 13, 2012
Heather, is a very good mother and ppl need to keep their nose out of this.. Her and the kids move out of that house a long time ago.. So what ever happen at that house...Is on calvin he lives their now!!!The police is on this so let the police do their jobs and what happen just happen!!Yes you are right drugs destroy a famiy,Please leave Heather and her childern out this!!!For the sake of her kids and her!! she is very nice person and she is not involved in this!! So ppl put out her business!!
WOW

Blytheville, AR

#14 Nov 13, 2012
Excuse me people...did I NOT say i used a daycare in that neighborhood? I don't know her only SEEN her coming in and out of that house and children playing in the yard. It's awful funny how I got snapped at by even mentioning a wife or whoever she was. Obviously it hit a nerve! My point AGAIN was you can never tell NOR judge a book by it's cover...HELL i apparently had my child in a daycare in a DRUG neighborhood! REALLY...why don't you reread my post and know I was only wondering...nothing more...nothing less. My child doesn't attend that daycare anymore and THANK GOD she doesn't!! Like I read in one post somewhere abt this same incident...birds of a feather flock together...maybe you shouldn't be so quick to snap...makes the xwife/xgfriend look guilty :)
Mom

Jackson, MO

#16 Nov 13, 2012
Very FEW if any neighborhoods in kennett are without druggies!!! The day care had nothing to do with this death. If your referring to Karen! Leave her be
Womderomg

Campbell, MO

#17 Nov 13, 2012
So are u saying all parents in Kennett are bad becuse Kennett is full of drugs, every street and block has something wrong.

Kennett, MO

#19 Nov 13, 2012
Heather is a Conder!! she might not be with him now but my god she has lots of kids by him and was with that boy for over 18 years. That house has always had drugs in it even when she lived there. Heather should have turned Calvin in years ago but she was in on the drugs to.
Messenger

Clarkton, MO

#20 Nov 13, 2012
To the family. God would want you to know its noones place to judge an ending for an ending sometimes has to happen before something else can begin. In our greif, pain and heartache we forget that his ways and understanding are higher than ours. There is a reason for all things. Even those who would belittle or make deragatory statements play a part. I have lost two brothers to drunk drivers. One 35 yrs ago at a young age and another in recent years just as he got his life on track. I thought I knew what forgiveness was about and did for myself and those close to me but not others. After dealing with this issue for many years I realized it was killing me and finally became willing to forgive which would have never happened without having went through these tragedies. I did not understand at the time the pain and grief was definitely real but I learned much from the expieriences that I otherwise wouldn't have learned and started a new direction in life I otherwise wouldn't have went. I still carry the love we had for each other to share with others. I wont pretend to know what new beginning there will be for your family or when you will realize it but do know no matter what it has already begun and will be what you make it. I would not change the road I walked because I wouldn't be here without it but I only hope you can catch your breath, step back and look for the new thing waiting for you in the near future. Once again I sympathize with you no matter what happened and understand to well the grieving process when someone loved is lost. Don't hold to bitterness to long or be sidetracked by those souls who lead a judgemental life and speak out of turn. Don't let his life be something you grieve but a life you celebrate having shared in for a while. He solid want you to smile when you think of him. I was compelled to share this with you. I have never shared it before. I hope it is of help to you.
Agree

Kennett, MO

#21 Nov 14, 2012
Messenger wrote:
To the family. God would want you to know its noones place to judge an ending for an ending sometimes has to happen before something else can begin. In our greif, pain and heartache we forget that his ways and understanding are higher than ours. There is a reason for all things. Even those who would belittle or make deragatory statements play a part. I have lost two brothers to drunk drivers. One 35 yrs ago at a young age and another in recent years just as he got his life on track. I thought I knew what forgiveness was about and did for myself and those close to me but not others. After dealing with this issue for many years I realized it was killing me and finally became willing to forgive which would have never happened without having went through these tragedies. I did not understand at the time the pain and grief was definitely real but I learned much from the expieriences that I otherwise wouldn't have learned and started a new direction in life I otherwise wouldn't have went. I still carry the love we had for each other to share with others. I wont pretend to know what new beginning there will be for your family or when you will realize it but do know no matter what it has already begun and will be what you make it. I would not change the road I walked because I wouldn't be here without it but I only hope you can catch your breath, step back and look for the new thing waiting for you in the near future. Once again I sympathize with you no matter what happened and understand to well the grieving process when someone loved is lost. Don't hold to bitterness to long or be sidetracked by those souls who lead a judgemental life and speak out of turn. Don't let his life be something you grieve but a life you celebrate having shared in for a while. He solid want you to smile when you think of him. I was compelled to share this with you. I have never shared it before. I hope it is of help to you.
heartfelt and well said. This should be a blessing to the family. You have a blessed day.
Friend

Poplar Bluff, MO

#22 Nov 14, 2012
To guest, just how do you know you all this!! Did you live their?? You much be a drugee and how long have you been marry how and many kids do you have?? I bet you have kids by different daddy or you prolly have different girls? And who are you to judge are you god, hell no you are not?? So you need to shut the hell up!!!!
Lins

Kennett, MO

#23 Nov 14, 2012
Messenger wrote:
That's awesome! and good for you. Sounds like you have it together, thanks to God. Without him we are nothing.

God bless you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prayer for today 3 hr guest 4
News Shop owner shot in Kennett armed robbery 6 hr lucky d 5
"The clink" on facebook 7 hr LawsRLaws 21
Preachers Gone Wild 7 hr guest 372
Ephesians 5:21 7 hr guest 2
Jesus is your Saviour 7 hr guest 2
1 Samuel 13:19-20 8 hr guest 2
More from around the web

Kennett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE