Next Last
Greg

Sunnyvale, CA

#1 Sep 7, 2009
Does anybody no how she is doing?
fatnasty

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Sep 8, 2009
fat nasty drunk and doped.seen her at curts grocery buying iiquor and panhandling for a place to stay.uuch!!
kelly

Kennett, MO

#3 Sep 8, 2009
not the lisa i use to know.
Greg

Sunnyvale, CA

#4 Sep 8, 2009
kelly wrote:
not the lisa i use to know.
I use to work with her at walmart along time ago. She was a sweet girl and treated me good!
kelly

Kennett, MO

#5 Sep 8, 2009
she was a great friend back in the day of course we have lost touch over the years but i hope she is well and happy
Greg

Sunnyvale, CA

#6 Sep 8, 2009
kelly wrote:
she was a great friend back in the day of course we have lost touch over the years but i hope she is well and happy
Same here.
stupid

Gilbert, AZ

#7 Sep 13, 2009
fatnasty wrote:
fat nasty drunk and doped.seen her at curts grocery buying iiquor and panhandling for a place to stay.uuch!!
Are you sure it was Lisa she is in prison and I think you are talking about Her sister Renea Easley/Hopper she's the one that does that shit
Greg

Sunnyvale, CA

#8 Sep 13, 2009
stupid wrote:
<quoted text> Are you sure it was Lisa she is in prison and I think you are talking about Her sister Renea Easley/Hopper she's the one that does that shit
So lisa is in prison? Do u no where?
curious

Kennett, MO

#9 Sep 13, 2009
wow didn't know that. i still wish her the best no matter where she's at...
ktize

Coudersport, PA

#10 Sep 13, 2009
Leisa easley/Stansil is not in prison. she is my step mom.and a worthless piece of shit with a major crack head! No, she didnt use to be like that she just lost herself in the pipe lik so many do. its bery very sad, i feel so sorry for my brother.
Greg

Sunnyvale, CA

#11 Sep 14, 2009
Im glad she's not in prison, But its sad if she has got caught up in that stuff.And u are right, she wasnt always like that. She had a good heart when i new her.
fatnasty

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Sep 16, 2009
its all in the name. easley-easily
Greg

Sunnyvale, CA

#13 Sep 16, 2009
fatnasty wrote:
its all in the name. easley-easily
Omg! That was so smart of u! How long did that take to think up? What a Brain u got! Hahaha LOSER! LOL
family

Gilbert, AZ

#14 Sep 26, 2009
ktize wrote:
Leisa easley/Stansil is not in prison. she is my step mom.and a worthless piece of shit with a major crack head! No, she didnt use to be like that she just lost herself in the pipe lik so many do. its bery very sad, i feel so sorry for my brother.
Are you talking about lisa easley worked at wal mart awhile ago has red hair and green or brown eyes and has son cody and 12 brothers and sisters yes that one is in a rehab facility not prison and she is my peoples Did your step mom work at wal mart
family

Gilbert, AZ

#15 Sep 26, 2009
Greg wrote:
Im glad she's not in prison, But its sad if she has got caught up in that stuff.And u are right, she wasnt always like that. She had a good heart when i new her.
If we are talking about the same lisa easley she is a very good woman just made some bad misstakes in her live if you could drscribe her that would all strighen this out
Greg

Sunnyvale, CA

#16 Sep 26, 2009
family wrote:
<quoted text> If we are talking about the same lisa easley she is a very good woman just made some bad misstakes in her live if you could drscribe her that would all strighen this out
She use to work at walmart abt 10yrs ago. She had red hair, maybe 5,8 125lb.
Beeg Mama

Cedar Rapids, IA

#17 Sep 26, 2009
Avoid the cwackheads, homie. Avoid the methheads, too. Donts be sayin' deys good peeps and donts be sayin they just made a lil mistake. It ain't like dat, y'all. I don't know dis woman but I know what "facilitatin'" bad behaviah is. Uh huh. We don't needs no mo' enablers and facilitatahs in Kennett for dese peeps who ain't gots da sense to stay away from dat stuff.

Tells it laks it is.
Greg

Sunnyvale, CA

#18 Sep 26, 2009
Beeg Mama wrote:
Avoid the cwackheads, homie. Avoid the methheads, too. Donts be sayin' deys good peeps and donts be sayin they just made a lil mistake. It ain't like dat, y'all. I don't know dis woman but I know what "facilitatin'" bad behaviah is. Uh huh. We don't needs no mo' enablers and facilitatahs in Kennett for dese peeps who ain't gots da sense to stay away from dat stuff. Tells it laks it is.
What? U talk like u got a mouth full of shit! Get back to me when u learn english!
Beeg Mama

Cedar Rapids, IA

#20 Sep 26, 2009
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>What? U talk like u got a mouth full of shit! Get back to me when u learn english!
Hows bout I gets back to youse jus' as soon as I gets dese brogans on?
family

Gilbert, AZ

#21 Sep 27, 2009
yes the lisa I am talking about is the one that worked at wal mart red 5 8 and was about 125 she signed her self into rehab to get help...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
roommate 12 min room 1
shots on bradley st 1 hr guest 3
places open 2 hr Hoosegow 2
Prayer for today 6 hr guest 3
Romans 2:1-3 6 hr guest 3
Evolution being taught to school children is wr... 6 hr guest 3
Matthew 2:19-23 7 hr guest 2
Kennett Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web