Murder in Kennett
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sheila

United States

#1 Aug 6, 2008
I have been hearing about a murder of a woman in her home Leeann Garrison, I think her name is.
Ive searched everywhere and I cant find anything about. Does anyone know anything about it?
big daddy

Fairmont, WV

#2 Aug 6, 2008
it was years ago. no one was every caught. please let the dead lay in peace.
former Kennett resident

Malden, MO

#4 Aug 6, 2008
It wasn't Memphis, he was supposedly on a lake in Mississippi, was tried and cleared. All kinds of interesting things happened.
InowhatIno

Fairmont, WV

#5 Aug 6, 2008
I know of another murder that was never tried. All because of who was involved. A somebody and a nobody. He ran off to California for a couple of months and his name was never mentioned and the story was told that Teresa killed herself. Her kids grew up hearing this was how their mother died and he now runs the old Family Business.
ziffee

United States

#6 Aug 7, 2008
InowhatIno wrote:
I know of another murder that was never tried. All because of who was involved. A somebody and a nobody. He ran off to California for a couple of months and his name was never mentioned and the story was told that Teresa killed herself. Her kids grew up hearing this was how their mother died and he now runs the old Family Business.
you talking about T.B.
Question

United States

#7 Aug 7, 2008
I was curious as to what the date was for the Garrison Incident, I was born in 1974 and always heard about it.
just me

Kennett, MO

#8 Aug 7, 2008
murder are going 2 happen anywere u might dont think it will happen in a small town but it did.
Curious

United States

#9 Aug 7, 2008
ziffee wrote:
<quoted text>you talking about T.B.
Who is T.B.?
InowhatIno

Fairmont, WV

#10 Aug 7, 2008
ziffee wrote:
You bet I am. I have never stopped!! And will not.
no name

Kansas City, MO

#11 Aug 8, 2008
teresa birmingham , wife of Danny Birmingham
hippie

United States

#12 Aug 8, 2008
InowhatIno wrote:
Alot of people would agree with you, We need cold case files
oldtimer

Cedar Hill, MO

#13 Aug 8, 2008
Question wrote:
I was curious as to what the date was for the Garrison Incident, I was born in 1974 and always heard about it.
September 7 or 8, 1974. There was a whole strand with zillions of comments and info. about this murder last year. You can check the other pages way back to last year if the posts are still there.

“oppps”

Since: Jul 08

Kennett

#14 Aug 8, 2008
Sheila wrote:
I have been hearing about a murder of a woman in her home Leeann Garrison, I think her name is.
Ive searched everywhere and I cant find anything about. Does anyone know anything about it?
Find the book Baby Grand it came out in about 88 or 89
Looking

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Aug 9, 2008
ziffee wrote:
don't think she killed herself
question

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Aug 9, 2008
Question wrote:
I think the new wife of Garrison did it
former Kennett resident

Malden, MO

#17 Aug 9, 2008
I did not know about the Birmingham lady
InknowwhatIknow

Fairmont, WV

#18 Aug 10, 2008
former Kennett resident wrote:
I did not know about the Birmingham lady
She was a bartender at the Chiefs Club in the early 80's. Beautiful girl and she was also a good person. Got connected with the wrong man and died for it. He is still here and can not look any of us that know what he did in the eye.
lexus

United States

#19 Aug 10, 2008
Missyloulou wrote:
<quoted text>Find the book Baby Grand it came out in about 88 or 89
its not the baby grand, its caled the sin
monster mash

Festus, MO

#21 Aug 10, 2008
Sheila wrote:
dunklin county library has info on it over in geneology i have the news paper article, i know her best friend [leeann garrisons] she lives rite here in kennett,she told me the whole story,leeann spent the night with her the night before the murder[saturday night] when the daughter went home early sunday morning, she found her mother dead.she was brutally murdered . the house is on south jackson street here in kennett.i cant tell anything else out of respect fpr the family.
Sheila

Columbia, MO

#22 Aug 11, 2008
Thanks that helps alot.

InowhatIno wrote:
you talking about T.B.

Who is T.B.?
I live here in Kennett which is how I first her about her. Im not trying to be disrepectful, I just want to seperate fact from fiction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ari 2 hr is it true 2
what about donnita patton (Jul '09) 3 hr the kid 75
Haystack/Shakers 4 hr Never Like It Use... 5
Delta C-7 graduates (Mar '08) 16 hr ljhtower 81
JR's pawnshop (Sep '09) 21 hr kennett resident 19
Russia say Trump is good Mon Mueller is the th... 6
Tree trimming Dec 9 Searching 1

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance