Did you hear that Tina the Humane off...

Did you hear that Tina the Humane officer is quitting?

Posted in the Kennett Forum

concerned citizen

Fairmont, WV

#1 Feb 25, 2009
Tina has been working 80+ hrs every two weeks, being called in regularly to cover shifts, and the mayor/council refuse's her a full-time position, that means all these hours with no sick day's no vacation, no health benefits.....nada nothing, her last day will be next week sometime. Make sure you thank the mayor/council, unless this is changed, Kennett will be losing an assett.
Owner

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Feb 25, 2009
lol, ok Tina
animal lover

Fairmont, WV

#3 Feb 25, 2009
I dont believe that was spoken from tena(name spelled wrong) but if she is quitting I am very sorry. I only hope they can find someone who cares as much and loves animals as much as she does.
Retired

United States

#4 Feb 25, 2009
animal lover wrote:
I dont believe that was spoken from tena(name spelled wrong) but if she is quitting I am very sorry. I only hope they can find someone who cares as much and loves animals as much as she does.
Would be hard to find anyone better. I don't want her to leave either.
harry

Kennett, MO

#6 Feb 26, 2009
there are many people that would luv a 40 hr a week job at this time!!!
SadTimes

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Feb 27, 2009
Hooray!!!! Maybe the city finally realized what a joke she is and that was their way of getting rid of her.
concerned citizen wrote:
Tina has been working 80+ hrs every two weeks, being called in regularly to cover shifts, and the mayor/council refuse's her a full-time position, that means all these hours with no sick day's no vacation, no health benefits.....nada nothing, her last day will be next week sometime. Make sure you thank the mayor/council, unless this is changed, Kennett will be losing an assett.
hmmmm

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Feb 27, 2009
well....do they have any miniature dachshunds at the shelter??
wondering

Malden, MO

#9 Aug 24, 2014
wish she would have then maybe the animals at the shelter would have been safe she is a horrible woman
Jusdafax

United States

#10 Aug 24, 2014
She doesnt work that much. Always off duty when you call. Or atleast she isnt doing her job while on duty. Never can get that deadbeat to respond.
gwen7

Kennett, MO

#12 Sep 27, 2014
She got paid for nothing. I still got two dogs running around in my yard now that isn't mine.She supposed to picked them up last year.
humm

Cape Girardeau, MO

#13 Mar 2, 2015
does she even still have her job?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teresa winberry (Mar '14) 2 hr Lray 19
Roel De la Cruz 2 hr White girl 38
Where is Tammy Damron in 2016 3 hr I know now you know 1
Tina 6 hr ha ha 3
Illuminated Lives 9 hr anonymous 3
More on Continuing in the Word of His Grace 14 hr guest 2
Come to the Lord today! 14 hr guest 2

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance