Stacy Stracener
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Chrysti Berry

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Sep 13, 2008
Have you ever seen her at wal-mart?? She is the loud annoying one that is always going up to people saying stupid stuff.
She so UGH !!!! i wanna know how yall feel about her we should have her abanded from wal-mart.
EDC

United States

#2 Sep 13, 2008
Maybe we should just meet you up there at wal-mart some day and show you just how loud and annoying we all can be.

Or maybe we could just ban you from topix for being a stupid ass git. If you dont like her, be a grown ass chick (guessing thats what you are by youre name) and say it to her face instead of being a coward and talking shit about her on topix.
JNC

United States

#3 Sep 13, 2008
Stacy is one of the sweetest girls I've ever met and so she's a little weird that gives you no write to be on here talking shit about a 17 year old girl...get a life
kayg

Redmond, WA

#4 Sep 13, 2008
Stacy is awesome! I wish I saw her at wal mart still I never see her in there anymore. I have no idea who you are but you need to get a life and quit worrying about stupid stuff that your not ever gonna be able to change.
new

Fairmont, WV

#5 Sep 13, 2008
yeah right
I know

Fairmont, WV

#6 Sep 13, 2008
Chrysti Berry wrote:
Have you ever seen her at wal-mart?? She is the loud annoying one that is always going up to people saying stupid stuff.
She so UGH !!!! i wanna know how yall feel about her we should have her abanded from wal-mart.
Your boyfriend seems to think shes ok. He sure spends alot of time hanging around.
guy

Fairmont, WV

#7 Sep 13, 2008
stacy's cool as hell....she brightens up my day. she makes me laugh. she's not annoying, trust me.
KLB

United States

#8 Sep 14, 2008
Stacy is one of the awesomest people i have met she is not annoying or anything i thought everyone at wal mart loved her.
Sis

Fairmont, WV

#9 Sep 16, 2008
OMG....Ppl need to get a life, and quit bashing ppl on here. I know Stacy and she is a very sweet & caring girl and would do anything to help ya, if she could. Yeah she may be a little loud @ times, but now come on who can't be. I'd rather heher be running arounf Wal Mart then to be out doing bad things on the street. Funny to me she ALWAYS has ppl around here, when she there, so apparently not all ppl think bad of her...And another thing, to say that you want her banned from Wal Mart is just stupid....Maybe we should just ban ppl like you all together. Like someone already said, if you don't like her, fine. No one says you have to, but don't get on here starting crap about her...Telll it to her face, and act like a grown up....
MCU2

Grover, MO

#10 Sep 16, 2008
Leave Stacy alone. Just because she doesn't conform to your standards means JACK. She is a teenager, and I know her and her family. They would do anything to help someone in need. Maybe they NEED to help YOU get a life and quit picking on KIDS.
MCU2

Grover, MO

#11 Sep 16, 2008
Oh, by the way, she probably doesn't hang at WM quite as often anymore because she got a JOB, like you need to do so it will keep you busy instead of being a busybody.
Dru

Imperial, MO

#12 Sep 19, 2008
Stacy is a sweatheart she would do anything for anybody sure she has a mouth on her but people shoul NOT do her wrong. why are you talking trash about her on here say it to her face if you have a problem with her dont post it on topix retard i love stacy KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING GIRL!! Power to the people.
Berrys Barn Animals

Fairmont, WV

#13 Sep 20, 2008
Chrysti Berry wrote:
You need to stay in Gideon with all the other skanks! Leave Stacy alone and go find another African American male that will have your skanky white ass. Your pathetic and stupid! Maybe we should have YOU banned from Wal-Mart!

“Flied Lice?”

Since: Sep 08

San Diego, CA.

#14 Sep 20, 2008
I've known Stacy for quite some time now. I went to school with her, and I've grown to be very close to her. Not as much now, because I don't see her anymore, nor the rest of my friends because I moved away. If you're going to ramble on about a seventeen year old girl.. Actually do it when she's around and in earshot of it. Being a coward behind a computer screen accomplishes nothing, and if you thought that everyone would suddenly agree with you on this matter is really unbelievable.

Kennett will never change their pathetic gossiping and wasteful lives. Everyone asked me why I got expelled from KHS. I was sick of their judgmental ways. People like yourself taint the Earth's atmosphere, and yes.. I'm guilty of gossip. I have to watch myself, but I've learned to keep my mouth shut. You should do the same before your life is over. Take the blindfold off your eyes.
hated-by-plenty

Fairmont, WV

#15 Sep 20, 2008
stacy is my cuz and all i got to say to the fool who says she ain't cool and loud lets meet at wal-mart and if you a grown woman then you can go down like a ditzy teenager yourself your just upset because no one likes you and they all love stacy so to you whoever you may be get a life and leave her the hell alone or you have us to answer to LOVE YA STACY
mikey mann

AOL

#16 Sep 24, 2008
hey u coward levae stacy alone she is on of my bet friends u need to shut ur trap who ever u r y dont u state ur name stupid and leave stacy alone u big dummie she is a very sweet girl she is like my sister i know her whole family they are all nice people so keep ur stupid moth shut who ever u r u aint got the guts to put ur nam on here chicken
JNC

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Sep 24, 2008
Stacy is my homegirl...
Canadian Lover

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Sep 24, 2008
I'll bet whoever started this topic is feeling like an ass now! Every other post about her is a good one. It sounds like Stacy is a good girl who needs to be left alone.
moomoo

Kennett, MO

#19 Sep 26, 2008
stacy is a very good and sweet loving young lady and if you thank diffrant then you don't realy know her you are just jelouis. because she is all that and a bag of peanuts. keep up being a good person stacy don't let the junkies get you down. be like your aunt mary love yourself it dosen't matter what anyone thanks you know your all good.
cici

Kennett, MO

#20 Sep 26, 2008
which one is stacy stracener? what's she look like...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Preachers Gone Wild 18 min guest 467
Prayer for today 23 min guest 2
Why 7,000 Languages? 29 min guest 4
The power of ONE 48 min guest 2
Romans 9:4 51 min guest 2
Prayer for today 56 min guest 6
annalea craig 4 hr JustSaying 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kennett Mortgages