Roofing Shingles
Ray

United States

#1 Nov 23, 2009
Anybody thinking of putting on a new roof had better check the brand they use. Tamko shingles are having lots of problems and the company won't stand behind their product. Google them and see the problems for yourself. The company is located in Joplin Mo.

Since: Nov 09

Mattydale NY

#2 Nov 23, 2009
everyone know tamko is crap. if they were anygood, riggs wouldnt be selling them. thanks for the heads up tho. i have a metal roof.
Bridgette Pulliam

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Nov 23, 2009
Do they have heat resistant shingles, suitable for hell?

United States

#4 Nov 25, 2009
I know what you mean about Tamko shingles, I had them put on my dad's house and they did not work out. After only 10 months I had to replace them and Tamko wouldn't stand behind them. Some rep from the company called me and said they were installed wrong however several roofing people looked at them and said defective shingles. I saw on the internet where people had sued the company and had a lot of hassle. Bottom line Tamko sucks and so does their singles.
LimaBean

United States

#5 Nov 25, 2009
WhiteLizard wrote:
everyone know tamko is crap. if they were anygood, riggs wouldnt be selling them. thanks for the heads up tho. i have a metal roof.
hey is your sister White snake??? lol

Since: Nov 09

Mattydale NY

#6 Nov 25, 2009
LimaBean wrote:
<quoted text>hey is your sister White snake??? lol
nope i dont have a sister. i am the imperial wizard of the white knights of the bootheel lizards. aka kkk.
slim

Palestine, TX

#7 Nov 26, 2009
why did u get fired from riggs white lizard something in someone drink i heard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once More on Continuing in the Word of His Grace 11 min guest 2
Natural selection 22 min guest 2
Prayer for today 42 min guest 2
The Son of God 55 min guest 2
God's Direction 1 hr guest 2
Trust Him 1 hr guest 2
Tina 4 hr Notafriend 4

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance