What-Cops

Malden, MO

#1 Jun 20, 2012
She showed up at the Oxford's house today. Hateful as usual.What is wrong with these people, they already lost their dog. Now this.

Dexter, MO

#2 Jun 20, 2012
She is crazy
info

Clarkton, MO

#3 Jun 20, 2012
And what's this got to do with anything? Or are we trying to slaughter someone else's credibility to benefit ourselves?
info

Clarkton, MO

#4 Jun 20, 2012
And who the hell is Oxford not that we care. Are they suppose to impress us?
concerned

United States

#5 Jun 20, 2012
info wrote:
And who the hell is Oxford not that we care. Are they suppose to impress us?
They are pet owners who lost a family pet! I just heard that Doggy Do has now lost another families dog!!! That's two in two weeks!!!
lol

Malden, MO

#6 Jun 20, 2012
What the heck is wrong with her, harrassing people. She is something but not much. Irresponsibe. Another dog is missing from there. Same people. Same groomer.
bicarbonate

United States

#7 Jun 20, 2012
i heard she killed the dog by chocking it to death because the dog peed and pooped in the floor. Which is what she lives in so why be so made
lol

Malden, MO

#8 Jun 20, 2012
She said your the one that done that. And you had really been made, alot.
info

Clarkton, MO

#9 Jun 20, 2012
Who gives a sh,t. They probably sold it. I've been told that's what they do with the good breeds that hit the pound. The groom shop was just a front. But then again everything is just a front anymore especially city and county jobs to continue funneling money from all directions and to break into politics before job plays out. Don't care what they are suppose to do as it is just for recognition and to hide what's behind the scenes. The way all jobs for city and county leaders are going these days or haven't you heard all their propoganda on growth and change and the only two changes you see are our tax dollars increasing as they leave our pocket and less everyday for the working class people. Except higher costs on everything. Everyone taking all they can from everywhere they can by ANY MEANS NECESSARY before it all falls in on us.
info

Clarkton, MO

#10 Jun 20, 2012
Guess they didn't have enough dogs coming from pound. Gotta get some desirables to sell some way.
X fuzz

Paragould, AR

#11 Jun 21, 2012
Don't you get it? She's has connections and can do whatever the hell she wants, as we've seen. Funny thing about being Chief,he gets generously paid for flopping down in front of a computer all day. And can easily track these posts to see exactly who is exposing them... Don't be surprised if you get stopped and ticketed next time you're driving around town, or they come knocking on your front door with a bogus warrant...better watch out or you'll be next!
info

Clarkton, MO

#12 Jun 21, 2012
Well done been that round with them on bogus warrants and they found out my connections more important than theirs. And in case you didn't know I expect he better be having a non bogus charge when investigating and getting court orders for confidential info from internet. I don't care to face them down. I'm not the one with dirty hands nor the one caught harrassing someone without cause and abusing power.
info

Clarkton, MO

#13 Jun 21, 2012
X fuzz wrote:
Don't you get it? She's has connections and can do whatever the hell she wants, as we've seen. Funny thing about being Chief,he gets generously paid for flopping down in front of a computer all day. And can easily track these posts to see exactly who is exposing them... Don't be surprised if you get stopped and ticketed next time you're driving around town, or they come knocking on your front door with a bogus warrant...better watch out or you'll be next!
Sounds like present fuzz hiding id. For topix having no influence you are working real hard to keep from being publicized. Someone of interest keeping up with the saga there? Amazing how 2 way streets work, you know half one way and half the other. Equal time. Don't blame people in politics and city county jobs for wanting it gone. Pretty powerful tool to get word out and truth gets sorted out as long as its not swept under rug. Ask Bobby.
friend

Kennett, MO

#14 Jun 21, 2012
She is such a nice person.
bicarbonate

United States

#15 Jun 21, 2012
ok laura'friend'Tate
curious

Blytheville, AR

#17 Jun 23, 2012
does anyone know what kind of dog it was that was lost?. i must be out of the loop because i am just now hearing about this!
Blade

Dexter, MO

#18 Jun 26, 2012
Yeah.. Nice person? Hahahahahaha. Right. Her worlds crashing down on her. Actually her AND her husbands. Lets hope her daughter isnt as rotten as she is.

Dexter, MO

#19 Jun 27, 2012
Blade wrote:
Yeah.. Nice person? Hahahahahaha. Right. Her worlds crashing down on her. Actually her AND her husbands. Lets hope her daughter isnt as rotten as she is.
Nope Katie is worse.
really

Kennett, MO

#20 Jun 27, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope Katie is worse.
I think it is terrible that people are on here talking about her daughter. You all should be ashamed. Remember what goes around comes around.
I agree

Malden, MO

#21 Jun 27, 2012
Her daughter had nothing to do with any of this. Leave her alone, that is sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shooting of lil will 3 hr worried family me... 3
toughest guy's in the bootheel (Dec '08) 3 hr guest 53
Play the Word Game (Jul '08) 4 hr Trouser Cough 4,773
|keep a word, drop a word game| (Jul '11) 4 hr Trouser Cough 1,394
4 Word Game (Jul '09) 4 hr Trouser Cough 4,413
new to kennett area need a bud man 6 hr Jase 4
tabby wilson ivy 6 hr lucky man 22
More from around the web

Kennett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE