Making Love To A Fat Chick
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
White Trash

Fairfield, CT

#104 Jul 26, 2010
Big Lady wrote:
No, I rolled my eyes at you because you were not my type. ;) I like the big strong silent type myself, someone who can pick this size 12 body up and carry her to bed without huffing and puffing. I will see if I can find you a size 16 girl to fulfill your fantasy, porbably won't be easy though, most of my girlfriends like bigger men who have muscles.:) Enjoy looking.
So the type you like is named Clark? As in Clark fork lifts.
The Apostle

Marion, IA

#105 Jul 26, 2010
Big Lady wrote:
No, I rolled my eyes at you because you were not my type. ;) I like the big strong silent type myself, someone who can pick this size 12 body up and carry her to bed without huffing and puffing. I will see if I can find you a size 16 girl to fulfill your fantasy, porbably won't be easy though, most of my girlfriends like bigger men who have muscles.:) Enjoy looking.
Playing hard to get, eh? Plant the rose.:)
White Trash

Denver, CO

#106 Jul 26, 2010
Apostle, as soon as she sees you lick your eyebrows with your tongue she will beg you.
Mr Anderson

Bratislava, Slovakia

#107 Jul 26, 2010
White Trash wrote:
Apostle, as soon as she sees you lick your eyebrows with your tongue she will beg you.
That's any woman would do that.
You Do Not Need My Name

Columbia, MO

#108 Jul 26, 2010
Yes, I lost 135+ pounds. For your information, I am a 10. And, No My man WILL NOT put his hands on me. If he did, he would lose that arm at the shoulder. I have two BIG brothers that would be sure he apologized properly. Thank You for you concern, but I am fine and MY MAN IS HAPPY and SO AM I!!!!!!!!!! My weight loss tips are my own.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#109 Jul 26, 2010
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>This Dickhead will burn in Hell.
Maybe if I believed in it. If so then 80% of the so called Christen's we be there with me.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#110 Jul 26, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a perfect screw mate for Amy. I can see you have as much class as she does.
Sounds like your jealous..lmao. You have to go to your bedroom get under the covers and scream her name to your hand...lmao
For sure

United States

#111 Jul 26, 2010
AnonymousGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
God doesn't love anyone. If god love everyone then he would not allow all the suffering in this world. Just my opinion of course but come off the god crap. I think god can go f himself.
He will show you in due time. "Just my opinion of course"
For sure

United States

#112 Jul 26, 2010
AnonymousGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if I believed in it. If so then 80% of the so called Christen's we be there with me.
CHRISTIAN, C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N If that word is too difficult for you, I have spelled it out to make it easier.
Big Lady

Saint Louis, MO

#113 Jul 27, 2010
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
Playing hard to get, eh? Plant the rose.:)
You keep taking it for granted that my nick says what I look like. I have told you I am a size 12, but that overblown male ego of yours doesn't want to believe that you were blown off by a gorgeous blond. Sorry, but you are not my type at all. I love REAL men, those who don't have to blow their own horn. Try losing a few pounds, and grow a little hair on that head and don't be so cocky and then, maybe we will talk. ;) I drive a dark blue Nissan, next time you pull up next to me smile bigger.
NoSuspense

United States

#115 Sep 25, 2012
This is an awful long thread. I am wondering how The Apostle made out in Kennett. Could you please relate what happened? Also if you like large omen, they are larger and have a much easier-to- please personality in Senath.
guest

United States

#116 Oct 1, 2012
everyone knows that fat girls are better than the skinny ones.a fat girl dont have nearly as many partners,so that means they are tighter,and cleaner,and you dont have to worry about your friends trying to steal her away.
guest2

United States

#117 Oct 3, 2012
guest wrote:
everyone knows that fat girls are better than the skinny ones.a fat girl dont have nearly as many partners,so that means they are tighter,and cleaner,and you dont have to worry about your friends trying to steal her away.
thats true,but still you dont want your friends seeing you with one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kuwait Liberation Medal (Saudi Arabia) (Apr '11) 17 min Craigart 138
Summer Howens 3 hr Curious 7
Roger luttrull and his family.... 3 hr Supermommy17 1
Name an old silly b%%tch in Kennett 12 hr uknowit 7
Scott McClure 20 hr guest 3
Congress concerned Trump will start nuclear war 20 hr Guest 3
Mueller Time Thu Lock her up 50

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kennett Mortgages