Justice

Memphis, TN

#24 May 5, 2013
Can't say anything about the roaches or the rats but the catfish taste can be from a variety of reasons. One is they may have changed producers or went from fresh catfish to frozen catfish. Fresh catfish has no Sodium Tripolyphosphates and frozen fish is loaded with it. There is also a Viet Nam catish called basa that has a real strong catfish taste and really isn't fit to eat. The best thing to do is ask the owner/manager if they have switched vendors and see what he says. Also, not everyone knows how to cook catfish and they even may have a new cook. As for the waiters, roaches and rats I have no knowledge of these facts.
older resident

Gideon, MO

#25 May 5, 2013
Justice wrote:
Can't say anything about the roaches or the rats but the catfish taste can be from a variety of reasons. One is they may have changed producers or went from fresh catfish to frozen catfish. Fresh catfish has no Sodium Tripolyphosphates and frozen fish is loaded with it. There is also a Viet Nam catish called basa that has a real strong catfish taste and really isn't fit to eat. The best thing to do is ask the owner/manager if they have switched vendors and see what he says. Also, not everyone knows how to cook catfish and they even may have a new cook. As for the waiters, roaches and rats I have no knowledge of these facts.
I thought it would be different when they moved but I was wrong haven't been back since I saw a large roach on the wall next to my table gosh I got up and left I did tip my waitress and told her why I was leaving and you are right about the fish sure isn't like the old catfish wharf they have a weird taste.
Actually

Kennett, MO

#26 May 5, 2013
Yeah Carla is a great person and a hard worker. Vannessa on the other hand is a gold digger and not bashful about letting a guy know if he's in the sugar daddy business she's always looking for greener grass. She's diffinitely on the sleaze side. She tried to work me three times when I was there but I had already been warned. Sure enough third time she just outright asked if she could come by and pick up a check for her rent. She just don't get it and has no pride after being rejected she still propositions. What really got me is first time I was there she let on like a big dedicated church person immediately followed by gold digging.
Actually

Kennett, MO

#27 May 5, 2013
Now Carla's a different story. Always respectful and courteous. Never inappropriate and even contemplated asking her for a date.Love that country girl.
Tim

Dexter, MO

#28 May 8, 2013
vic newman wrote:
<quoted text> Carla was the stuff I tell u for real and yes by herself for a long time too
If you were on as much meth as Carla was on you would be running circles too.
Lol

Kennett, MO

#29 May 8, 2013
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Only one way you could know something like that
grim bastard

Kennett, MO

#30 May 8, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>Only one way you could know something like that
he doesn't know Carla doesn't do dope . hes a moron, probably got rejected by her.
one big cracker

Antioch, TN

#31 May 8, 2013
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
hey tim I tjink u got c f@!#$/ up bro she's hellva woman and doesn't do dope so quit tryin to give her badvrap u peice of [email protected] or this :COUNTRY: cracker will pay u a visit ya dig anyone knows Carla knows who this COUNTRY CRACKER IS
lol

Dallas, TX

#32 May 14, 2013
Kortney is a fat joke and a hoe
yeah

Fort Worth, TX

#33 May 21, 2013
Courtney needs to get a life and a new job she nasty amd her service stinks unless its a man

Rector, AR

#34 May 27, 2013
Excuse me Courtney is an awesome person. N she is not a hoe!!! She was married for 15 years n recently getting a divorce. U all need to get a life of ur own or find something or someone else to talk about. I have known this girl for over 10 years n she has been nothing but great. N she gives great service to all people at catfish wharf not just men. A lot of people request her section when they go in (men and women) cuz she is a sweet person n an awesome person.
yeah

Dallas, TX

#35 May 30, 2013
Ha your right she is a hoe plain and simple. Shes living with a married man. I go eat up there at least once a week and she is rude to everyone

Rector, AR

#36 May 31, 2013
Ur just hating. U must have a personal vendetta against her n just running her down to make urself feel better cuz she is NEVER rude. Plain n simple n wat she does in her personal life is none of urs or anybody else's business. N he must not be too married cuz If she's there the wife wouldn't stand for it n plus divorces ain't like going to the grocery store n they ring it up n u walk out with it, they take time dum dum with ur nosey posey butt.
Whatever

Bloomfield, MO

#37 May 31, 2013
I don't know anything about roaches or rats, and have never had bad service there, but the fish really isn't good anymore. Very muddy tasting and kinda gross.
Used to be really good!!
yeah

Keller, TX

#38 May 31, 2013
Guest you dont know squat. She needs a new hair doo chick is stuck in the 80s bad them bangs are fugly. And he aint gonna divorce no one. Hes to worried about his wife and all his girlfriends. She will realize he has a dozen one day.

Rector, AR

#39 May 31, 2013
Shows how much u know cuz she ain't even living no married man she lives with her kids only. Dumb a$$

White Oak, TX

#40 May 31, 2013
Haha she is always there with her kids he has her kids more than his own shes always at his sons game with her nappy hair. Looking like a clown everyone in town knows how he is and what hes doing

Rector, AR

#41 Jun 1, 2013
N why do u care? R u the wife that got thrown to the side for her? I bet u r that's y u hating hahaha get over it u got replaced nanabooboo

White Oak, TX

#42 Jun 1, 2013
Not hardly id never marry him been there done that though he plays the victim reels you in and bam screws the whole town. All he is worried about is money.

Trumann, AR

#43 Jul 14, 2013
Courtney looks like an old clown yuck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Don't Need to Be Saved 29 min guest 4
Beaton Apts what do you think about them? 4 hr Wanna know 5
Republican war on the poor Continues 6 hr American Patiot 35
The "evolutionary tree" is missing several of i... 7 hr guest 2
An "Unpopular" Promise Regarding Persecution 7 hr guest 2
Learn to Live with Ambiguity 8 hr guest 2
The Sacrifice of Praise 8 hr guest 2

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance