First Prev
of 3
Next Last
dixie girl

United States

#2 Feb 13, 2009
The last few times I've been there the food didn't seem quite right. It wasn't bad, it just wasnt the same.

United States

#3 Feb 14, 2009
yougert slinger wrote:
watch out a roach was in my bread when served to me i told the waitress she said they have been spraying last 2 weeks just can't get rid of them she said want me to bring you some more bread i said go scroooooo yourself got up and left she said i would have to pay for soda can you imagine that anyway i said Scrrroooou you again and left,,,,,
That was so ugly of YOU....that girl could not help that, nor did she cause it and you hurt her . Why do people strike out at others who cannot change a situation and cause them pain.
Once was JustME

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Feb 14, 2009
It was ugly of that person to say that to her. The person should have just said no and left it at that. It is very hard to keep roaches out of a place of business like that with all the stuff that comes in off trucks and such. I do agree its awful to have it in your food and see them crawling around, but its going to happen. Eat at home and be sure of how clean your food is. After reading some of the post made here about what people do to other peoples food, I have just about quit eating out anymore.
Jeremy

Sainte Genevieve, MO

#6 Feb 14, 2009
Hey yogurt slinger or as your illiterate ass spelled it "yougert". Also screw you is spelled SCREW YOU not scrrrrooou you. Also that was one big run on sentence with horrible grammar usage. Which one of your parents had to read the menu to your ignorant ass????
Ronald Rupe

Lincoln, NE

#7 Feb 14, 2009
Catfish Wharf has been and is very good. Waitress's are hard working as is management. You people seem determined to run good businesses out of town and I don't understand it. Obviously lack of anything else to do. They don't even serve bread with fish dinner's.
Ronald Rupe

Lincoln, NE

#8 Feb 14, 2009
yougert slinger wrote:
watch out a roach was in my bread when served to me i told the waitress she said they have been spraying last 2 weeks just can't get rid of them she said want me to bring you some more bread i said go scroooooo yourself got up and left she said i would have to pay for soda can you imagine that anyway i said Scrrroooou you again and left,,,,,
Crawl back under rock. Did you manage to finish High School?
whatever

Kennett, MO

#10 Feb 14, 2009
Well, I won't be eating there anymore. Yuck!
okey

Fenton, MO

#11 Feb 15, 2009
I don't know about roaches or anything, but I do know the fish is not good.

I always felt before that the fish tasted good. They were kinda skinny, but good flavor.

Now they are thick, but SO FISHY and MUDDY. I was taking a guest there and I was just flat embarrassed.
Irritated

United States

#12 Feb 15, 2009
Patti R wrote:
<quoted text>grow up ding bat mind your own business butt out of it get the picture idiot.......
Same goes for you. What a stupid response.
Jeremy

Sainte Genevieve, MO

#13 Feb 15, 2009
I love the place, and I eat there all the time. I didn't see any roaches or rats. If you think the place is nasty take your ass to an even nastier resteraunt in town and stay the hell out!!!!
miss blue

Dexter, MO

#14 Feb 15, 2009
i don't go there anymore since big rat was chewing on my purse while i had it sitting on the floor under table almost had a heart attack....
Jeremy

Sainte Genevieve, MO

#15 Feb 15, 2009
miss blue wrote:
i don't go there anymore since big rat was chewing on my purse while i had it sitting on the floor under table almost had a heart attack....
Well then I suggest you should leave the rats from your nasty house at home!!!!! Dont lie you know that was your pet!!! I heard your house was sooo nasty that the roaches had to ride around on dirt bikes!!! Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!
whatever

Kennett, MO

#16 Feb 15, 2009
miss blue wrote:
Hahaaaaaaa!! Dang, big rat!
suzzzzy

Dexter, MO

#17 Feb 16, 2009
i also saw cock roaches in there nasty bathroom discusting
sick

United States

#18 Aug 25, 2010
call the health department
catfish wharf fans

United States

#19 Oct 8, 2010
these r all such lies.... food is awesome, they have great grilled shrimp plates & lots of diff. flavored pies. there is a waitress there Vannessa(she is totaly without a doubt the best waitress n kennett... we love her;)
biggun

Malden, MO

#20 Oct 28, 2010
hasnt been tha same since carla walked out best waitress ever there work cicrles around gurls there now and did it by herself hahaha

United States

#21 Jun 3, 2011
Have they changed their fish? They used to have the best catfish but it's different now. Fillets have that grey side now. I used to eat there every week but haven't in almost 2 months. Anyone try it lately?
customer

Portageville, MO

#22 Jun 3, 2011
I don't like the fish much. It's not breaded in regular corn meal and not good and crispy. I wish they had fish tales but of course they don't. The music is terrible.
vic newman

Jackson, MO

#23 May 5, 2013
biggun wrote:
hasnt been tha same since carla walked out best waitress ever there work cicrles around gurls there now and did it by herself hahaha
Carla was the stuff I tell u for real and yes by herself for a long time too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jan motel 3 min Guest5 13
Trashy city!!! 30 min resident 2
Officer Chris Hill/ Lennon Cole/ Ghoneria (Aug '16) 10 hr Yo momma 33
Does anyone remember the Piggly Wiggly? (Apr '09) 11 hr Larry Hardin 43
Far girl at the store Wed Lmao 9
Catfish Wharf Wed Anna Grace 6
Do White Men Find Black Women To Be As Sexy As ... (Nov '09) Wed Chad 376

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance