Boy up for adoption-Your help needed

Boy up for adoption-Your help needed

Posted in the Kennett Forum

Mary Reilly

Johnstown, PA

#1 Dec 28, 2012
I'm posting this for Jon Reilly. He's looking for a family to adopt him, love him and treat him as one of their own. After taking a year off after high school, he will be entering college next fall and needing funds. We do not have the money to cover this, so he has agreed with us it's time to cut the cord and let him find another family. Shortly after he's adopted, we will be moving to Eufala OK so you won't have to worry about us interfering with raising this fine young man. Once you take him and all his belongings we will not be sen again.
Old white lady

Tucker, GA

#2 Dec 28, 2012
My God! Are you his mother?
Idiotfinder

Campbell, MO

#3 Dec 28, 2012
Trying to adopt out a boy that will be an adult thus year? LMAO There are many programs and student loans to pay for college and a job will suffice to pay the bills for him. This is a scam if I ever heard one. Better than it actually being the truth though. The nerve of some women. Child and state support running out I am sure. Don't want the kid anymore but never did. Just the money. He's worth nothing to them now.
GOOD MOTHER

Kennett, MO

#4 Dec 28, 2012
how old is Jon Reilly?
Mary Reilly

Johnstown, PA

#5 Dec 28, 2012
GOOD MOTHER wrote:
how old is Jon Reilly?
He will be 20 on March 22. Thanks for asking!!
Idiotfinder

Campbell, MO

#6 Dec 28, 2012
Then again he could be in on the scam. Wasn't you people on one of those crime shows?
cville

Fairfax, VA

#7 Dec 29, 2012
It is a joke.... She isn't being serious. The boy was probably acting like a brat at his age so she thought she would embarrass him by putting this little conversation piece up on the board. Looks like she got a rile out of some of you! Lol! Mrs. Reilly, I am laughing my head off!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Joke 11 hr guest 3
What is up with Ray Hatch 14 hr Trollspotter Crit... 6
whitener monument co (Mar '14) 14 hr Peace be with all 30
Home recker Hailey Brown and DJ Tatum 15 hr Guest 11
Kpd 15 hr Iwasthere 20
News Manhunt enters day 4 for 2 armed, dangerous inm... Wed LASTMANSTANDING 3
Do White Men Find Black Women To Be As Sexy As ... (Nov '09) Wed Gitter Dunn 382

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kennett Mortgages