foreal

Kennett, MO

#44 Jun 11, 2008
Quit showing your I.Q and just shut up. Go back to school you uneducated individual/individuals. I sure hate that your so miserable with O'Reillys or maybe even the Store???(I think that chicky got fired)?? THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!!
Yall gonna piss her off and that needle is gonna hurt, lol.
absolute

Lonoke, AR

#45 Jun 11, 2008
foreal wrote:
come on now haters!!!!! if you knew something about someone that was so ugly and vile,what would u really do? for your info. chastity has been accepted in the RN program @ blytheville,she does not have to work. she only took the job so her & her 4 children can have extra $$$$$ to go play with this summer. She has not worked for 2 years dumbass!!!! Before u go saying stupid shit about people please do some research. I know for a fact she loves her husband of 5years,and he cherishes her as she does him!!!! Chastity is an educated woman that does not have to flaunt her tits you stupid wench! sounds like someone is hating instead of congratulating!!!! WAY TO GO CHASTITY,KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! I SURE HOPE U KNOW ASHLEY,MAYBE SOMEDAY CHASTITY WILL BE UR NURSE!!LOL U DUMB UNEDUCATED BITCH!!!! CAN I GET A WITNESS!!!!!!!!!!
amen sister!
Not Even Close

Fairmont, WV

#46 Jun 11, 2008
foreal wrote:
come on now haters!!!!! if you knew something about someone that was so ugly and vile,what would u really do? for your info. chastity has been accepted in the RN program @ blytheville,she does not have to work. she only took the job so her & her 4 children can have extra $$$$$ to go play with this summer. She has not worked for 2 years dumbass!!!! Before u go saying stupid shit about people please do some research. I know for a fact she loves her husband of 5years,and he cherishes her as she does him!!!! Chastity is an educated woman that does not have to flaunt her tits you stupid wench! sounds like someone is hating instead of congratulating!!!! WAY TO GO CHASTITY,KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! I SURE HOPE U KNOW ASHLEY,MAYBE SOMEDAY CHASTITY WILL BE UR NURSE!!LOL U DUMB UNEDUCATED BITCH!!!! CAN I GET A WITNESS!!!!!!!!!!
No witness here! Someone is living in an alternate universe if they think anyone in Kennett believes or is impressed with the statement about her only working for money to play with. I won't even get into the TIT thing. If she is your friend, you did not help her by making that comment. As far as her not having to work, I'm pretty sure you don't get RN pay just for being accepted into an RN program. I think you must graduate first! I think it is great she is going to school, but acting as if she doesn't really need the money, it's only because she wants to, sounds really foolish. MOST people work because they HAVE to. There is no shame in that!!!
visitor

Saint Charles, MO

#47 Jun 11, 2008
sure are trying to convince people it aint you huh chastity, its looking more and more obvious
visitor

Saint Charles, MO

#48 Jun 11, 2008
Not Even Close wrote:
<quoted text>
No witness here! Someone is living in an alternate universe if they think anyone in Kennett believes or is impressed with the statement about her only working for money to play with. I won't even get into the TIT thing. If she is your friend, you did not help her by making that comment. As far as her not having to work, I'm pretty sure you don't get RN pay just for being accepted into an RN program. I think you must graduate first! I think it is great she is going to school, but acting as if she doesn't really need the money, it's only because she wants to, sounds really foolish. MOST people work because they HAVE to. There is no shame in that!!!
could'nt agree with you more, who do you stiring this up?
goofy fool

Kennett, MO

#49 Jun 11, 2008
Well for one i am so not a hater of Chasity Biggs Chasity Siebert Chasity whoever she will become next. I just know for a fact how she is and has always been for many many years. I guess she had to take not one but 2 second jobs just to get her own fix "wink wink " and if she would close those legs of hers then she would not have 4 kids. Quite amusing how you go from being a bar whore to a 100% Christian quoting bible verses all over topix the last time she was being hated on to a bar whore again. WalMart is always hiring if she was really quite interested in part time employment or several other places for that fact. Oh and last I heard over a year ago she was accepted then to RN school, what happened she couldnt sleep her way through school ? It just goes to prove that he main objective here is to work in a bar where there are always MEN so that she can find her next husband to fill the shoes of the one she is fixing to leave again!! Your not fooling anyone Chasity with all your made up names, and dont forget where you work now the KCC, I do believe its required of you to respect and be be very nice to the club members, you may want to rethink what you are stating on here because I do happen to be a member myself. Im not anywhere close to a hater, I just hope everyone is aware of what you truely are out to get and that is another man.
foreal wrote:
come on now haters!!!!! if you knew something about someone that was so ugly and vile,what would u really do? for your info. chastity has been accepted in the RN program @ blytheville,she does not have to work. she only took the job so her & her 4 children can have extra $$$$$ to go play with this summer. She has not worked for 2 years dumbass!!!! Before u go saying stupid shit about people please do some research. I know for a fact she loves her husband of 5years,and he cherishes her as she does him!!!! Chastity is an educated woman that does not have to flaunt her tits you stupid wench! sounds like someone is hating instead of congratulating!!!! WAY TO GO CHASTITY,KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! I SURE HOPE U KNOW ASHLEY,MAYBE SOMEDAY CHASTITY WILL BE UR NURSE!!LOL U DUMB UNEDUCATED BITCH!!!! CAN I GET A WITNESS!!!!!!!!!!
foreal

Kennett, MO

#50 Jun 11, 2008
OK AND UR POINT IS??????? She has a husband that works full time DUMBASS!!! He has supported her & their children for 2yrs. w/out her having to work. She is focused on the future, maybe u should do the same!! As I said before, she is working to buy things extra. And no this isn't Chastity! I am a close family member. Please stop hating and start congratulating!! That would make u feel a little better about your miserable ASS!!!! Wanna play little girl games about some boobs we all have them! Some little,some BIG!!!LOL sO SINCE i AM THE COUSIN,WHICH ONE ARE U? SHERI OR DAWN???? GET A LIFE! LIFE IS GOOD!!!! 4 SOME! LUV U CHASTITY! KEEP ON KEEPIN ON!! CHARLI NEAL IS FOREAL!!!!!
absolute

Lonoke, AR

#51 Jun 11, 2008
visitor wrote:
sure are trying to convince people it aint you huh chastity, its looking more and more obvious
Must be someone CHASTITY knows very well and dislikes-you know exactly how to spell her name and noone ever gets that right-lets see, an exhusband? nah, an exhusbands exwife sounds more like it or maybe her exhusband family. I know how because I am a friend. Gotcha!
Been There Done Them Both

Grapevine, AR

#52 Jun 11, 2008
foreal wrote:
come on now haters!!!!! if you knew something about someone that was so ugly and vile,what would u really do? for your info. chastity has been accepted in the RN program @ blytheville,she does not have to work. she only took the job so her & her 4 children can have extra $$$$$ to go play with this summer. She has not worked for 2 years dumbass!!!! Before u go saying stupid shit about people please do some research. I know for a fact she loves her husband of 5years,and he cherishes her as she does him!!!! Chastity is an educated woman that does not have to flaunt her tits you stupid wench! sounds like someone is hating instead of congratulating!!!! WAY TO GO CHASTITY,KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! I SURE HOPE U KNOW ASHLEY,MAYBE SOMEDAY CHASTITY WILL BE UR NURSE!!LOL U DUMB UNEDUCATED BITCH!!!! CAN I GET A WITNESS!!!!!!!!!!
This would not be Chastity Nixon? Biggs? Steel? What is it now? Now, I know who Sheri is! No, she would not be on this topix thing talking about Chastity she would tell her to her face. Three of those kids are only hers, Sheri's is back with her dad now! I have known both of those for a long time, both need to grow up and be the parents they need to be for those kids and stop worrying about the boobs and men all the time. All I can say about either of these two women is watch out country club wives! You better be going to the club with your man! But then half of them have already been with both of them anyways!
club member

Fairmont, WV

#53 Jun 11, 2008
foreal wrote:
OK AND UR POINT IS??????? She has a husband that works full time DUMBASS!!! He has supported her & their children for 2yrs. w/out her having to work. She is focused on the future, maybe u should do the same!! As I said before, she is working to buy things extra. And no this isn't Chastity! I am a close family member. Please stop hating and start congratulating!! That would make u feel a little better about your miserable ASS!!!! Wanna play little girl games about some boobs we all have them! Some little,some BIG!!!LOL sO SINCE i AM THE COUSIN,WHICH ONE ARE U? SHERI OR DAWN???? GET A LIFE! LIFE IS GOOD!!!! 4 SOME! LUV U CHASTITY! KEEP ON KEEPIN ON!! CHARLI NEAL IS FOREAL!!!!!
I'm sorry, but ma'am/sir, I'm quite sure that most of the members of the KCC are not going to understand MOST of the rhyme/jargon/lingo/whatever you want to call it that you just typed. I can see that you are trying to defend your family member, but you are only making her look FOOLISH and UNEDUCATED! There are alot more people who read this than you would think, so do her a favor and don't try to help her. You are doing far more damage than good!!!
absolute

Lonoke, AR

#54 Jun 11, 2008
goofy fool wrote:
Well for one i am so not a hater of Chasity Biggs Chasity Siebert Chasity whoever she will become next. I just know for a fact how she is and has always been for many many years. I guess she had to take not one but 2 second jobs just to get her own fix "wink wink " and if she would close those legs of hers then she would not have 4 kids. Quite amusing how you go from being a bar whore to a 100% Christian quoting bible verses all over topix the last time she was being hated on to a bar whore again. WalMart is always hiring if she was really quite interested in part time employment or several other places for that fact. Oh and last I heard over a year ago she was accepted then to RN school, what happened she couldnt sleep her way through school ? It just goes to prove that he main objective here is to work in a bar where there are always MEN so that she can find her next husband to fill the shoes of the one she is fixing to leave again!! Your not fooling anyone Chasity with all your made up names, and dont forget where you work now the KCC, I do believe its required of you to respect and be be very nice to the club members, you may want to rethink what you are stating on here because I do happen to be a member myself. Im not anywhere close to a hater, I just hope everyone is aware of what you truely are out to get and that is another man.
<quoted text>
Well, through those legs of hers she gave birth to three but her first child was given away and she legally adopted her and has raised her and loved her as her flesh and blood and loves her unconditionaly. I'm glad that you have enough time on your hands to follow Chastity's every move and seem to think you know all, i guess you don't have any children to take care of-oh wait, maybe you do have children and just DON'T have the time to take care of them or have given them away. Since you seem to spend alot of the time at KCC and you don't work there, exactly what is it that you do there? I can see your not a Chastity hater. Peace!!!!!
absolute

Lonoke, AR

#55 Jun 11, 2008
Been There Done Them Both wrote:
<quoted text>This would not be Chastity Nixon? Biggs? Steel? What is it now? Now, I know who Sheri is! No, she would not be on this topix thing talking about Chastity she would tell her to her face. Three of those kids are only hers, Sheri's is back with her dad now! I have known both of those for a long time, both need to grow up and be the parents they need to be for those kids and stop worrying about the boobs and men all the time. All I can say about either of these two women is watch out country club wives! You better be going to the club with your man! But then half of them have already been with both of them anyways!
uh, yes Sheri would be on here bashing her and no she wouldn't tell her to her face-i seen her run the other way-LOL. Chastity is more of a mother than Sheri will ever be and takes very good care of her children(all of them)and is working hard on her career and to better her and her family. You really don't give the men at the KCC very much credit. It takes two ya know!
foreal

Kennett, MO

#56 Jun 11, 2008
Sounds like u ,as a country club member should get a life. If u r so worried about TOPIX! Who cares? Whomever u may be,I think u r an asshole! As i stated before, LIFE Is GOOD! Do u understand that lingo? I am a ma'am by the way! Are u a scorned woman or what? People just need to mind their own business. If u r a member,u r the one that sounds like a fool! Are u that intimidated by an educated,beautiful woman?
Please get a life. I live,love,& cherish everyday! Thank u & HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!! OH, AND BY THE WAY,I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION A "CLUB MEMBER"WOULD NOT BELITTLE THEMSELVES BY GOING ON TOPIX ABOUT PERSONAL ISSUES! SUCH A SCORNED WOMAN/MAN!!!!AGAIN,THANK YOU AND HAVE A BLESSED DAY! CHARLI NEAL IS FOREAL
visitor

Saint Charles, MO

#57 Jun 11, 2008
what happened to the "ashley" chic? she got quiet all of a sudden.
absolute

Lonoke, AR

#58 Jun 11, 2008
visitor wrote:
what happened to the "ashley" chic? she got quiet all of a sudden.
I noticed that-maybe she forgot who she was wink, wink!!!!LOL
absolute

Lonoke, AR

#59 Jun 11, 2008
Maybe she trying to figure out what's going on under her nose!!!!!!!
Ashley

Saint Charles, MO

#60 Jun 11, 2008
still kickin'
visitor

Saint Charles, MO

#61 Jun 11, 2008
good come back, i gave u a brilliant light,yeah ashley, kickin urself in the a**
Been There Done Them Both

Grapevine, AR

#62 Jun 11, 2008
absolute wrote:
<quoted text>Must be someone CHASTITY knows very well and dislikes-you know exactly how to spell her name and noone ever gets that right-lets see, an exhusband? nah, an exhusbands exwife sounds more like it or maybe her exhusband family. I know how because I am a friend. Gotcha!
You can't forget how to spell that Chastity's name! I remeber it like this
Chastity: C HAS TITY
visitor

Saint Charles, MO

#63 Jun 11, 2008
thats funny, you deserve a star

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Round up by KPD today, taking the trash out. 1 hr guest 28
Kennett Doctor 1 hr Lois 1
Dawn Biggs 1 hr Old friend 1
Amos 5:1-6 2 hr Pale Rider 2
kennett things to do 2 hr need jobs 17
Tony Emory 3 hr Prayers 5
Ariel/Amber Smith 4 hr legs10169 6
Kennett Dating
Find my Match

Kennett Jobs

Kennett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kennett News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kennett

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]