Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

i remember mark too, he was a real sweet guy i cant imagine him any other way.i will keep u n ur family in my thoughts and prayers.i hope he has a speedy and complete recovery...get well soon mark
Class of 1986

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

I went to school with Mark, he is a good person. We will keep him in our prayers. T.M.
friend

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

I've known him since we were kids and never heard a bad word about him! Anybody have any updates on him!
markodom

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Judged:

he is in surjury now to fix his leg and arm and shoulder thank you all for your prayers he is on life support please pray he makes it thru the surjurys he has alot more to have pray for all the nice things you all have said about him he has a big heart ill let you all know how he is doing love you all lana odom
Get Well Prayer

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Judged:

Lord, hear our heartfelt prayer
for the healing of Mark.
We pray for your mercy,
Your compassion, Your grace and Your love,
in making him whole and well again.
Make the work of those treating and helping him
full of Your perfection,
and grant him a quick and complete recovery.
Lead and guide those around him
to provide what he needs: encouragement,
assistance and support.
Lord, we pray that you will
wrap Your loving arms around him,
giving him comfort, strength and peace,
drawing him ever closer to You,
as you lead him through this trying time.
In Jesusí name we pray; Amen.
Sabrina in Tennessee

Hermitage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Judged:

I just wanted to let you know, Mrs. Odom, that we have a lot of people praying for him on Facebook. I graduated with Mark and I am praying for his recovery. I try and update people from our class from what I read here from you on Topix. I would love to know what hospital Mark is in so that we could send something to brighten his room a bit. Could you e-mail me privately? sabrina0909@comcast.net
bootheel granny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Judged:

Lana,this is Carolyn ,Ann called me today and told me Mark was in surgury, then Mary called and told me how he was,God had a hand in it.We sure miss you at church.i know you are wore out.i will call you later,i had Lily today and she wants to talk to every body i call.If you answer this ,i won't be back on till tomorrow,i will turn my cell on and call me when you get a chance--love
saw

Vincennes, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

Judged:

Hey Lana, I just want ya to know that I am thinking about Mark and hope that he will pull through all of his surgeries and He will because he is strong and has made it this far just going be a long road of recovery for him but he has the best MOMMA in the whole wide world that loves her sons very much, and for you to be there by his side each day. I worry about u and if you need anything please call me anytime sharon
classmates

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2010

Judged:

has anyone heard anything new on how mark is doing? still in my thoughts and prayers
George Michael

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2010

Judged:

Hope wrote:
Is he the guy that use to be on the radio ?
Bill Odom is the name of the Radio Guy. I dont know if they are related. Very sorry to hear about Mark.
mark

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2010

Judged:

this is lanalu mark was taken off the breathing machine yesterday and he is breathing on him and he is breathing on his own now had a bad day yesterday but much better today i just want to thank all of you all for the kind words you have said about him thank you all for the prayers too he has a few more surjuries to go thru so please keep praying i love each one of you for everything you have written about him im staying with him so i can see him everyday god bless each one of you lanaluuuu
First ride in a camaro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2010

Judged:

I remember mark takin me for a ride in his camaro. The best time ever! I pray For him to get well and his family and friends to be at ease knowing he will fully recover. I have known mark and chris for a long time, he will be strong and pull thru this
mark

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2010

Judged:

this is marks mom he has a trec in his throat and is still on the breathing machang some i told him all about every nice things you all said about him and he had a big tears comming out of his eyes he knpws me sometime when he is not so sedated so much he has a very long way to go but with praysrs from all of you and everybody else he will pull thru please pray for dillon and alexis they love their daddy so much i love you all so very much for everybodys prayers i believe the precious lord will take care of him it hurts me so bad to see like he is now thank u all for your love and support that means so much to us love and god blrss u he is at the med and his addressie the med 877jrfferson avenue memphis tenn 58103 att mark odomticu thanks so much lanaodom
Sabrina in Tennessee

Hermitage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2010

Judged:

Thank you for that update and address, Mrs. Odom. I posted it on Facebook and there are a number of people from our class on there, so I'm hoping Mark will get a flood of cards to scatter about his room and that will put a smile on his face! I'm praying for you all!
back in the day

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Judged:

hey sabrina
could u email me that address for mark. id like to send him a card
p0c_42@yahoo.com
Bobby C

Caruthersville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Judged:

Mark get well soon. We all have good memories we've shared.
Sabrina in Tennessee

Hermitage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Judged:

back in the day wrote:
hey sabrina
could u email me that address for mark. id like to send him a card
p0c_42@yahoo.com
I tried to e-mail you at that address, but it didn't go through. So the address for Mark Odom that his mother provided is:

The Med
877 Jefferson Avenue
Memphis, TN 38103
ATTN: Mark Odom TICU
GMungle

Coudersport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2010

Judged:

Hey Lana and Don this is Greg. I will be praying for all of you. I know what you are going thru... Mark was always a strong guy and a good friend. I believe with the power of God he will be able to pull through this... Let Mark know I have him my thoughts and prayers.
Ginger Turner Poe

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

Judged:

mark wrote:
this is marks mom he has turned for the worse they tryed to take him off life support and he just couldnt breath on his own he has a brother name chris i beg with all my heart and soul you all pray for him he has a heart of gold i ask all will please pray for him j know god can take care of him and i just the lord he will thanks for all the good comments pray pray love lanalo

Oh Lana, I'm so sorry to hear about Mark. I am praying for him and the family. god will see him through this. He will get stronger and he will come back to you and his family. It hurts my heart to know yall are going through this. How is Chris doing? Tell him I said to keep being strong for Mark because he will pull through! I love you !
a friend

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

Judged:

Dear Lord, be with this family during this time. Give them strength and hold them close to you. For we all know your promises; if you ask you WILL recieve! I pray in your holy, precious name that you restore Mark's health. Bring him back to his family, his sweet children, Dillon and Alexis, and give them the strenght and suppport to deal with this small obsticale for you are larger than cancer and I know in my heart that you are LARGER than Mark's automobile crash. In you name I clam Mark's FULL recovery and return home! Amen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Kennett Forum right now

Search the Kennett Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
lost dog 17 min guest 6
A Triceratops Fossil With Soft Tissue 30 min Pale Rider 15
hdhdb 50 min hahshsh 1
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,546
Mccormicks Steakhouse 2 hr lol 11
Voting Republican 4 hr Im The Uno 6
You're Invited to Church! 7 hr No2Jesus 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kennett Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••