Concerned

United States

#1 Mar 20, 2013
So what happens now? The victims family was awarded 3 million dollars. Will he get charged or what happens in that situation?
ComeON

Dexter, MO

#2 Mar 20, 2013
Who was arrested for the stolen acs at Wilsons?
asking

United States

#3 Mar 21, 2013
Is he the one Courtney married
me no

Saint Charles, MO

#4 Mar 21, 2013
his a pos he get what he deserve hey andy karmas a pain unh
Gossip Hound

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5 Mar 25, 2013
Concerned wrote:
So what happens now? The victims family was awarded 3 million dollars. Will he get charged or what happens in that situation?
They cannot go back and charge a man for something he's already been charged with. Damn are you people that ignorant when it comes to the justice system? She was not a victim either, she was the one who ran the stop sign due to the drugs in her system. If you want the real story not some half ass made up bunch of crap try a google search for her name, then find out the name of her deceased husband as well in which the same family was awarded an ever higher amount of money even though cause of death was suicide. It's almost as if this family is a terrorist group whom chooses one family member every few years to end up dying so the family can continue their upper class lifestyle they have become accustomed to as well as padding the pockets of others high ranking officials in Arkansas to ensure the family is always the victim and not the perpetrator ! Andy has suffered enough, so let this be a lesson to everyone, you don't know what people are capable of & one day you may find yourself victim to one of these people that make their living off of lawsuits!
Wow

Malden, MO

#6 Mar 25, 2013
Gossip Hound wrote:
<quoted text> They cannot go back and charge a man for something he's already been charged with. Damn are you people that ignorant when it comes to the justice system? She was not a victim either, she was the one who ran the stop sign due to the drugs in her system. If you want the real story not some half ass made up bunch of crap try a google search for her name, then find out the name of her deceased husband as well in which the same family was awarded an ever higher amount of money even though cause of death was suicide. It's almost as if this family is a terrorist group whom chooses one family member every few years to end up dying so the family can continue their upper class lifestyle they have become accustomed to as well as padding the pockets of others high ranking officials in Arkansas to ensure the family is always the victim and not the perpetrator ! Andy has suffered enough, so let this be a lesson to everyone, you don't know what people are capable of & one day you may find yourself victim to one of these people that make their living off of lawsuits!
Wow, who are you to accuse anyone of killing off family members for money. Was you there when this happened. Paying off high officials. Really. Sounds like paranoia to me.
Gossip Hound

Cape Girardeau, MO

#7 Mar 27, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, who are you to accuse anyone of killing off family members for money. Was you there when this happened. Paying off high officials. Really. Sounds like paranoia to me.
Paranoia yeah right. It's called a background check, followed by google searches involving the lawsuits this family thrives off of !!
Actually

Kennett, MO

#8 Mar 27, 2013
Gossip Hound wrote:
<quoted text> They cannot go back and charge a man for something he's already been charged with. Damn are you people that ignorant when it comes to the justice system?
Actually, you can. You can be charged multiple times for the same crime in fact. You just can't be tried for the same crime twice.
Damn are you that ignorant when it comes to the justice system?
The Invincible Penis

Kennett, MO

#9 Mar 27, 2013
Yeah I just judged all of you and busted an nut.

Twice.
Gossip Hound

Cape Girardeau, MO

#10 Mar 28, 2013
Actually wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you can. You can be charged multiple times for the same crime in fact. You just can't be tried for the same crime twice.
Damn are you that ignorant when it comes to the justice system?
Ignorant, not by a long shot. However after his pleading to a lesser charge of involuntary manslaughter, there's nothing left to charge him with.
Eh me

Dexter, MO

#11 Mar 29, 2013
hold up.... What happened?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
toughest guy's in the bootheel (Dec '08) 26 min manic mike 60
The Power of One 4 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
Ezekiel 18:20 4 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
Psalm 19:14 4 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
Psalm 46:10 4 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
Prayer for today 5 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
Preachers Gone Wild 6 hr guest 190
More from around the web

Kennett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]