Gangsta bottom feeder

United States

#1 Nov 14, 2012
How dat dam wreck happen. What he be on
College bound

Malden, MO

#2 Nov 15, 2012
Go get an education. He did have an accident and yeah he was on drugs. I just hope the woman he hit knows before he tries to fraud the insurance company.
louella

Blytheville, AR

#4 Dec 6, 2012
and i guess you know cause you were the one that sold it to him right
louella

Blytheville, AR

#5 Dec 6, 2012
Only in Kennett do you get accused of doing drugs and fraud for sitting still in the road and someone plowing into you, my god i am glad I moved
Dondon

Malden, MO

#6 Dec 6, 2012
louella wrote:
Only in Kennett do you get accused of doing drugs and fraud for sitting still in the road and someone plowing into you, my god i am glad I moved
You must be just as high as he is.
Gangsta bottom feeder

Malden, MO

#7 Dec 6, 2012
louella wrote:
and i guess you know cause you were the one that sold it to him right
Actually I did. Sold it to him N his bro. Only sold him more.
Really

Malden, MO

#8 Dec 7, 2012
louella wrote:
Only in Kennett do you get accused of doing drugs and fraud for sitting still in the road and someone plowing into you, my god i am glad I moved
Why don't you take responsibility for your actions and admit to your mistakes. Matt you still live in kennett, your probably hiding out because you are afraid of what might happen to you after what you did to that girl when you hit her, be a man and stop blaming her for your mistake. That is what drug addicts do though, they make themselves believe the lies they tell. I am so glad we broke up, I just wish that you would have realised then that the drugs were affecting your life so badly. All I can say is Malden is a safer place without you.
Matt for real

United States

#9 Dec 7, 2012
Bitch I'm glad we broke up and if I'm so bad why you acting like you still care and you wish I had realized what! I realized the best thing I could and that was to get away from your ass so don't be hatin cause you can't have this and save the whinin for your next drug dealer
Really

United States

#10 Dec 7, 2012
Matt for real wrote:
Bitch I'm glad we broke up and if I'm so bad why you acting like you still care and you wish I had realized what! I realized the best thing I could and that was to get away from your ass so don't be hatin cause you can't have this and save the whinin for your next drug dealer
Your the one that acts like you care. Not me. Your the biggest drug head I know and probably no telling what kind of stds you have with your needle using ass.
Class of 79

Campbell, MO

#11 Dec 7, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the one that acts like you care. Not me. Your the biggest drug head I know and probably no telling what kind of stds you have with your needle using ass.
You evidently don't know his aunt Kim Stevens
Read me

Malden, MO

#12 Dec 10, 2012
Class of 79 wrote:
<quoted text> You evidently don't know his aunt Kim Stevens
Know all of them and they are all drug heads. Will tell on each other and fight over drugs all the time. One day they will end up going to prison when the cops are done using them. And oh yeah they look incest to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bethany 6 min Tink23 4
Tyler (T.I.) Irwin 1 hr Momma 1
Shooting on Ms Clair 2 hr The Donald 13
Joni 5 hr Drew573 23
church 7 hr ricky morris 7
A Precious Promise of God's Perfecting Work 8 hr guest 2
The True Wealth of a Devout Life 8 hr guest 2
The "Clink" Sherr Harden 20 hr Guest 31

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kennett Mortgages