Whats the price of a good boob job?
One hung low

Beijing, China

#23 Apr 17, 2008
I want to know when doctors are going to perfect penis enlargements? Not that I'm not happy with what I got but if women can go huge to get guys to look at them , why cant men? It would be a gold mine to the company or doctors that perfect it.
Aussie

Australia

#24 Apr 17, 2008
One hung low wrote:
I want to know when doctors are going to perfect penis enlargements? Not that I'm not happy with what I got but if women can go huge to get guys to look at them , why cant men? It would be a gold mine to the company or doctors that perfect it.
One Hangs Low now? what happened to the other one? you been working around any machinery lately or what? I would worry about "finding" the one that NO LONGER Hangs Low first! Then worry about your other predickment!
oooweeee

Fairmont, WV

#25 Apr 18, 2008
dr. connie heirs in jonesboro does it for 3800.00 and does a good job
QCC

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Apr 18, 2008
facts wrote:
<quoted text>Call a board certified plastic/cosmetic surgeon for pete's sake.
pete don't care! lol
bump

Fairmont, WV

#27 Apr 18, 2008
bump.
ATTN_of concerned

Australia

#28 Apr 18, 2008
to "concerned", if you are lurking then post here
confoundit

Saint Louis, MO

#29 Apr 19, 2008
most everyone i have known got a divorce after thier "boobie job" so good luck to ya'll
after

Dexter, MO

#30 Apr 19, 2008
confoundit wrote:
most everyone i have known got a divorce after thier "boobie job" so good luck to ya'll
some got boobie jobs after they got a divorce r split up!lol
try gasca in springfield

Kennett, MO

#31 Apr 19, 2008
want to see wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont want to sound like a perv, but my wife is wanting some. Does your DR. have a website with some before and afters of his work? A DR in Cape did and I'm glad we looked at it before we went up there. Wasnt too impressive.
body by god. boobs by gasca.

“Minicoopergal here”

Since: Jul 07

Cameron Mo

#32 Apr 19, 2008
the price of a boob job here in KC is 3000.oo
to baytown gal luvs ruth

United States

#33 Apr 19, 2008
minicoopergal where in springfield do you live? I live in Springfield area too

“Minicoopergal here”

Since: Jul 07

Cameron Mo

#34 Apr 20, 2008
I do not live in Springfield, my internet company somehow comes from Excelsor Springs for awhile and now it shows Springfield,for some odd reason, I live in KC
Info

Kennett, MO

#35 Apr 20, 2008
Dr.Gregory Tobin, he's a very good surgeon and 10 yrs ago, I paid around $5200. For both boobs, lol. Since, I've referred friends to him and his price has gone up. We are all pleased, so are our husbands. ;)
kennett res

Saint Louis, MO

#36 Apr 20, 2008
Where might he be located?
Info

Kennett, MO

#37 Apr 20, 2008
Cape Girardeau
Cape

Kennett, MO

#38 Apr 20, 2008
Info wrote:
Dr.Gregory Tobin, he's a very good surgeon and 10 yrs ago, I paid around $5200. For both boobs, lol. Since, I've referred friends to him and his price has gone up. We are all pleased, so are our husbands. ;)
His partner has done two plastic surgeries on my face, Dr. Bisseck. He's really good at what he does. He's in Cape.

Since: Mar 08

United States

#39 Apr 20, 2008
I am so glad someone thought of this forum. I am planning on having my boobies done and have been wondering about a good Dr. too. Everyone's suggestions have helped me also. Thanks
doodledame

Manila, AR

#40 Apr 20, 2008
i am lookin for a guy named shawn clevenger any no his where abouts .
not to long ago

Penrose, CO

#41 Apr 20, 2008
a bunch of the ladies in the office were talking about it one day and we called the cape plastic surgery group to ask some questions. they told us that if at least 6 of us would commit to boob jobs, they do us for $3,500 each. so you get a discount or group rates if you go in groups
titillated

Kennett, MO

#42 Apr 20, 2008
That is a titillating price. How could they juggle it I wonder?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for somone who does roofing work 14 min Nea roofing 4
God's Promise to Deliver Israel 4 hr guest 2
An Autograph Letter 5 hr guest 2
Prayer for today 5 hr guest 2
Obedience 5 hr guest 4
When We Fail 5 hr guest 2
Kennett National Bank 12 hr Guest 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kennett Mortgages