OHHHSusanna

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Apr 17, 2008
any info?

“Decent and TAKEN”

Since: Feb 07

CARUTHERSVILLE

#2 Apr 17, 2008
I heard it is cheaper to just wipe the boobs with toilet paper and over time they will get bigger. LOL
Petey

United States

#3 Apr 17, 2008
A good one? Priceless!

Branson, MO

#4 Apr 17, 2008
I pay about $4,800.00 in Springfield. Great job, no problems and had them for about 4 years now. Not one regret.
RIDECOWBOYRIDE

United States

#5 Apr 17, 2008
hehehehe
RICKYS GROUP

Chagrin Falls, OH

#7 Apr 17, 2008
huh.....I think the cost factor comes into play when you get the chest done for you and then you get 'em on your back for your hubby.....
want to see

Fairmont, WV

#8 Apr 17, 2008
Guest wrote:
I pay about $4,800.00 in Springfield. Great job, no problems and had them for about 4 years now. Not one regret.
I dont want to sound like a perv, but my wife is wanting some. Does your DR. have a website with some before and afters of his work? A DR in Cape did and I'm glad we looked at it before we went up there. Wasnt too impressive.
twinkledee

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Apr 17, 2008
i want to do this for my birthday, i am 55, or will be
twinkledee

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Apr 17, 2008
Guest wrote:
1 or 2 boobs?

Branson, MO

#11 Apr 17, 2008
RICKYS GROUP wrote:
huh.....I think the cost factor comes into play when you get the chest done for you and then you get 'em on your back for your hubby.....
You know what that question gets you!!!! LOL
Joey in texas

United States

#12 Apr 17, 2008
Hung Too Low why don't you go smoke some cigs you white trash dumbazz
Aussie

Australia

#13 Apr 17, 2008
hahahaha - I am NOT going to say WHAT I thought the Thread Title QUESTION ["Whats the price of a good boob job?"] WAS! hahahahaha, sufice it to say, I THOUGHT that "boob' said another word that started with "bl" and ended with an "w"! LOL

I thought to myself "hmmmmm, they are laying out PRICES right on-line?"

LOL

think I need better specs! LOL
RICKYS GROUP

Chagrin Falls, OH

#14 Apr 17, 2008
yes I do.......hahahahahahahaha.....

Branson, MO

#15 Apr 17, 2008
want to see wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont want to sound like a perv, but my wife is wanting some. Does your DR. have a website with some before and afters of his work? A DR in Cape did and I'm glad we looked at it before we went up there. Wasnt too impressive.
Let me do some research and see if she has a website and get back with you. She does a wonderful job and I had serval friends go there and none of them had any problems at all, and they all look great.
RICKYS GROUP

Chagrin Falls, OH

#16 Apr 17, 2008
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me do some research and see if she has a website and get back with you. She does a wonderful job and I had serval friends go there and none of them had any problems at all, and they all look great.
Can you and all your friends gather for a "viewing"???????
Best Choice

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Apr 17, 2008
lol
Like My Dr

United States

#19 Apr 17, 2008
want to see wrote:
<quoted text>
I just had mine done a few months ago. I use Dr. V. Leroy Young in St. Louis. He did a really good job. The price depends on what u want. For mine, it was like $6,800.00. I had saline, under the muscle, high profile. That's the price for everything. Anesthesia, Surgery Room, His cost, Bloodwork, Post-Op..Everything. The surgery is done at Barnes-Jewish Hospital and they're really nice there. Just go to bodyaesthetics.com . If that doesn't work do a search on Dr. V. LeRoy Young. Hope that helps..
Aussie

Australia

#20 Apr 17, 2008
Hung Too Low wrote:
<quoted text>
You're falling behind in your admiration of me, your Great Hero. I haven't smoked since Feb 20th.
And you know that I have your White trash swingin' you Faggotry laced Idiotic Some Bitch
Hang down yer head now:

Dedicated to Silly Rabbit en al
OHHHSusanna

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Apr 17, 2008
my gosh, i didn't intend on this overwhelming response, thank you all.
facts

Fenton, MO

#22 Apr 17, 2008
OHHHSusanna wrote:
any info?
Call a board certified plastic/cosmetic surgeon for pete's sake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wat is up w/aaron avery (Jul '10) 13 hr Reader 26
Once More on Continuing in the Word of His Grace 17 hr guest 2
Natural selection 18 hr guest 2
Prayer for today 18 hr guest 2
The Son of God 18 hr guest 2
God's Direction 18 hr guest 2
Trust Him 19 hr guest 2

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance