First Prev
of 2
Next Last
please

Paragould, AR

#1 Feb 6, 2009
people need to leave ashley alone. she is not a hoe just cause you dont have a life doesnt mean that you can just stick your nose in other peoples. your just jeolous cause she got your man. maybe your the hoe. so mind your own business.
guest

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Feb 6, 2009
please wrote:
people need to leave ashley alone. she is not a hoe just cause you dont have a life doesnt mean that you can just stick your nose in other peoples. your just jeolous cause she got your man. maybe your the hoe. so mind your own business.
is ashley smith the same girl that was married to the late derrik smith and she already got another boyfriend how sad that she can move on so quick
blahs blahs blah

Paragould, AR

#3 Feb 7, 2009
yeah she was and so what? she met someone who could take the pain away and if you were in her shoes than you would have probably done the same thing if you were so depressed that you were going to kill yourself. people move on. most everyone goes on after their loved one passes away
anon

United States

#4 Feb 7, 2009
wow, she must not loved Derek to be engaged to another guy and it not even been 5 months yet. I bet Derek's rolling over. Its a shame, Derek wouldn't have done that, and I know that for a fact.
Zachary Hatch

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#6 Feb 8, 2009
I know wen i was with some1 a long time ago and they left me, i hurt until i found some1 else, it was only temporary cuz i didnt really love them, i just thought i did, then i saw through the bs and moved on and got with another person who i married. being alone hurts a lot worse if u dont do something about it, this guy may only be a rebound and neither of them know it yet, but as long as it covers the pain thats wut matters. derek was a good friend of mine so i do have room to talk. she is human with human needs just like you, so u need to think bout wut u would do and think seriously before u think. u wouldnt know wut u would do, and u know it(talkin to ppl in general)so get over ur selves and get lives and quit being 3rd rate americans, be better than that.
Me-shell

Kennett, MO

#7 Feb 8, 2009
I'm not putting Ashley down, but yes I do have issues, one - I wish she would give back Derek's clothes to his parents since she is engaged to another guy I don't think they would appreciate either one of them wearing them. Second - How could Ashley know whats best for her? She is only 18 yrs old and needs to finish school and make something out of her life (She promised Derek she would)and get out of this town. Has she even told Derek's parents that she is engaged? If so what did they say or their reaction? I've known them for several of years.
Family member

Kennett, MO

#8 Feb 9, 2009
blahs blahs blah wrote:
yeah she was and so what? she met someone who could take the pain away and if you were in her shoes than you would have probably done the same thing if you were so depressed that you were going to kill yourself. people move on. most everyone goes on after their loved one passes away
If meeting someone after ony 5 months takes her pain away then she could not have been in pain!!! No I would not have done the same thing she done. Kill herself?? I dont think so, Ashley is a drama queen and she likes attention but she would not kill herself. People do move on after long periods of time, NOT 5 MONTHS!!!!
Ashley Smiths besties

United States

#9 Feb 11, 2009
Look guys..
I know ashley pretty good because she tells me
everything...
she loved him with all her heart and she came to school crying almost everyday...
she is finally happy so leave her alone.. she's not messing with any of your lives.. so get out of hers.. its not anyone's concern who she is dating and why.. get over it.. stop messing with her and get a life...
let the girl be happy.. she's been through more then you know.. and she don't need any of ya'lls shit.. She is a nice girl who would do anything for you.. she's always working and hardly has a day off... she's staying in school.. and you know what.. i think she deserves to be happy..
oh any btw... get a god damned life.. no one cares what you have to say on here.. because your only saying on the fucking internet... and she could care less what you have to say about her.. and stop acting like fucking teenagers and grow up... there are 12 year old girls more mature then yourselfs... and your right how could she know whats best for her at 18.. well you know what.. she's a fucking adult.. she can make her own decisions w/ out any of your permission.. so get the fuck over it..
and Derek's parents are asses.. they were rude to her.. why would she even want to talk to their bitch ass self?? think about it...
now leave her alone you dumbass haterz*
pot meet kettle

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Feb 11, 2009
Ashley Smiths besties wrote:
Look guys..
I know ashley pretty good because she tells me
everything...
she loved him with all her heart and she came to school crying almost everyday...
she is finally happy so leave her alone.. she's not messing with any of your lives.. so get out of hers.. its not any one's concern who she is dating and why.. get over it.. stop messing with her and get a life...
let the girl be happy.. she's been through more then you know.. and she don't need any of ya'lls shit.. She is a nice girl who would do anything for you.. she's always working and hardly has a day off... she's staying in school.. and you know what.. i think she deserves to be happy..
oh any btw... get a god damned life.. no one cares what you have to say on here.. because your only saying on the fucking internet... and she could care less what you have to say about her.. and stop acting like fucking teenagers and grow up... there are 12 year old girls more mature then yourselfs... and your right how could she know whats best for her at 18.. well you know what.. she's a fucking adult.. she can make her own decisions w/ out any of your permission.. so get the fuck over it..
and Derek's parents are asses.. they were rude to her.. why would she even want to talk to their bitch ass self?? think about it...
now leave her alone you dumbass haterz*
Why don't you go back to your barbies little girl and step out of the adult world.
Facts..
1 No one really gives a rat's behind what this little girl is doing she has proved time and time again she isn't worthy of attention.

2 WHo the hell do you think you are talking crap about S and K. They are living every parents worst nightmare if you and your "besties" would pull your airheads out of your a$$es and stopped being so self - absorbed you would know that.

3 I am glad she has moved on and is finding some sort of peace BUT it isn't so much her moving on it was the shadiness and just plain uncouth on how and who she did but again it is her life and her conscience that she has to answer to and no one else.

4 Why don't all you people who claim to love Derek so much let this young man rest in pece and leave the people he loved so much alone and this does inculde Ashley..........You are not honoring or repecting him in any way shape or form if you truely knew him you would know this you would have him fighting mad for talkin crap about his wife and his beloved parents.
Sheila

Kennett, MO

#12 Feb 11, 2009
Ashley Smiths besties wrote:
Look guys..
I know ashley pretty good because she tells me
everything...
she loved him with all her heart and she came to school crying almost everyday...
she is finally happy so leave her alone.. she's not messing with any of your lives.. so get out of hers.. its not anyone's concern who she is dating and why.. get over it.. stop messing with her and get a life...
let the girl be happy.. she's been through more then you know.. and she don't need any of ya'lls shit.. She is a nice girl who would do anything for you.. she's always working and hardly has a day off... she's staying in school.. and you know what.. i think she deserves to be happy..
oh any btw... get a god damned life.. no one cares what you have to say on here.. because your only saying on the fucking internet... and she could care less what you have to say about her.. and stop acting like fucking teenagers and grow up... there are 12 year old girls more mature then yourselfs... and your right how could she know whats best for her at 18.. well you know what.. she's a fucking adult.. she can make her own decisions w/ out any of your permission.. so get the fuck over it..
and Derek's parents are asses.. they were rude to her.. why would she even want to talk to their bitch ass self?? think about it...
now leave her alone you dumbass haterz*
How in the hell, do you say that I treated Ashley mean? I treated her like a daughter while her and Derek stayed at our house, gave them money, and did most of there wedding 1 week after having neck surgery. And lets don't forget about Derek's funeral her husband's she didn't even over a dime to help pay for anything the burial exspense or for the headstone. If I really wanted to be a bitch to her we could have let her find away to pay for it, but we didn't. We wanted to see the pictures of Derek they took during the funeral we haven't, but anyways you really need to take a realitly check on whose the ass go look in the mirror, before you past judgement on someone else.
I'm glad Ashley moved on she young and has a life in front of her to live. After reading some of the post yes it hurts to know that its only been 5 months since Derek left us and she already engaged, It does raise question on their relationship I know Derek did love her
none ya

Gregory, AR

#13 Feb 12, 2009
for shelia
well i am related to ashley and he had life insurance that paid for his funeral. and most people were saying that you guys wanted to spend the money that was for his head stone on beer and stuff like that. and the reason my family didnt let you see the pictures was because you wouldnt let ashley get their things out of your house, and yes derek's things were ashleys by law since she was married to him. Ashley did love Derek. She is only 18. She needs to move on in her life and go to college. I am not saying i agree with her marriage but thats her life not mine. Its noones business except hers.
Ashley Smiths Besties

United States

#14 Feb 12, 2009
okay.. so mrs shelia..
we happen to know one of your own family memebers and he's the one who told us about you not being nice to her... so its coming from your own family darlin...
and it wasn't meant to be rude..
and as her friends.. we are saying that you people need to leave her alone..because its her life and her decisions to make not yours.. and what she does is none of your business.. im sure all of you heard of the new invention called CELL PHONES... you don't have to display HER BUISNESS on the internet.. she is a nice girl.. and she was feeling very lonely.. and no one call explain a persons feelings towards another..but she did love Derek with all her heart and she talked about him for a long time after he died.. we know because she talked to us... she carries memories of him everywhere she goes.. and ill be damned if she dont think about him everyday..
now.. just leave her alone.. ill repeat again.. its HER LIFE to live not YOURS.. and its HER BUSINESS.. she's just an 18 year old girl that is trying to get on with her life.
so if you are an adult.. please be mature enough to stop acting like little kids.. because we are teenagers.. and we are acting more mature then you..
and to Pot meet Kettle..
we passed the barbie stage a long time ago.. get your facts straight.. no one cares about some damn barbies... and if you think that was a big and bad thing you said.. it wasn't.. cuz no one cares what you have to say.. but we will be the bigger people in this.. we aren't going to talk shit.. we are going to state facts since it seems none of you can.. because you can't back up your stories*.. k.. have a good time pondering this message.. it might do you some good*
none ya

Gregory, AR

#15 Feb 12, 2009
umm i can back up my stories.
Ashley Smiths Besties

United States

#16 Feb 12, 2009
We didn't mean you
Sheila

Kennett, MO

#17 Feb 12, 2009
You know yall have one thing right it is good for Ashley to get on with her life. We told her that the we expect her to, cause she was young and there will be more. But excuse me she might have lost a husband that can be replace with another guy, but excuse me I LOST A SON THAT CAN NEVER BE REPLACE. And for your information they weren't married that long to have anything, and what we got is stuff that Derek bought before the marriage and things he got from christmas and his birthday and of course there is alot of his stuff missing so back off and yes the insurance did pay for his funeral but not the headstone you assholes that came out of his family wallett. You didn't see his wife or anyone else paying for it, and nothing was going towards any beer so who ever your little informant is told you a damn lie and I tell to their faces.and I'll tell you again I'm happy she could move on she has every right too so get over it also. Hey none ya guess what Derek didn't have life insurance his grandpa and grandma paid for it, and if he did then it was taking out after they got married, and since we were such assholes to Ashley then why did we tell her that she could remaining living in the house after Derek died? Why did we take her with us to eat after the balloon releasing on his birthday? Why did we and the rest of family get her christmas gifts?
none ya

Gregory, AR

#18 Feb 13, 2009
yes the insurance did pay for his funeral but not the headstone you assholes that came out of his family wallett. Hey none ya guess what Derek didn't have life insurance his grandpa and grandma paid for it. ok in one sentence you said that he has life insurance and in another you said he didnt. that doesnt make any since. but anyways if you have issues with ashley you need to talk to her about them. i am just saying what my family members were talking about. and yes you did lose a son and i am sorry. but people on here need to stop calling her a hoe. because for one just cause she is going out with 1 guy doesnt make her a hoe. and another if you were only 18 and your husband died you would probably move on if you found someone who could make you happy. i could care less what people think and so could ashley.
guest

Fairmont, WV

#19 Feb 13, 2009
Sheila wrote:
You know yall have one thing right it is good for Ashley to get on with her life. We told her that the we expect her to, cause she was young and there will be more. But excuse me she might have lost a husband that can be replace with another guy, but excuse me I LOST A SON THAT CAN NEVER BE REPLACE. And for your information they weren't married that long to have anything, and what we got is stuff that Derek bought before the marriage and things he got from christmas and his birthday and of course there is alot of his stuff missing so back off and yes the insurance did pay for his funeral but not the headstone you assholes that came out of his family wallett. You didn't see his wife or anyone else paying for it, and nothing was going towards any beer so who ever your little informant is told you a damn lie and I tell to their faces.and I'll tell you again I'm happy she could move on she has every right too so get over it also. Hey none ya guess what Derek didn't have life insurance his grandpa and grandma paid for it, and if he did then it was taking out after they got married, and since we were such assholes to Ashley then why did we tell her that she could remaining living in the house after Derek died? Why did we take her with us to eat after the balloon releasing on his birthday? Why did we and the rest of family get her christmas gifts?
Get a life & a job you pill poppin burnt b!tch.
Sheila

Kennett, MO

#20 Feb 13, 2009
none ya wrote:
yes the insurance did pay for his funeral but not the headstone you assholes that came out of his family wallett. Hey none ya guess what Derek didn't have life insurance his grandpa and grandma paid for it. ok in one sentence you said that he has life insurance and in another you said he didnt. that doesnt make any since. but anyways if you have issues with ashley you need to talk to her about them. i am just saying what my family members were talking about. and yes you did lose a son and i am sorry. but people on here need to stop calling her a hoe. because for one just cause she is going out with 1 guy doesnt make her a hoe. and another if you were only 18 and your husband died you would probably move on if you found someone who could make you happy. i could care less what people think and so could ashley.
I didn't call her a hoe
Brittany Smith

Memphis, TN

#21 Feb 13, 2009
Okay...okay... I don't believe my family really has any bad vibes about Ashley moving on and shit you stupid fucks. We all like Ashley and we were and would still be nice to Ashley if she ever came around...but she don't. But once again you douche bags yall won't let my brother or my family move on cuz they always get brought up in every single post they HATERS not my family starts writing about Ashley. The stuff that supposedly she's not being able to get was stuff that at first she didn't want.

BUT ANYWAY JUST REMEMBER IT WAS OTHER HATERS THAT KEEP STARTING THIS POST AND NOT MY FAMILY SO LEAVE US ALONE.
Brittany Smith

Memphis, TN

#22 Feb 13, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Get a life & a job you pill poppin burnt b!tch.
This is her daughter and you have a good way of showing that you have no BALLS.
But...
first of all you don't anything about my mom or her medical condition so shut the f*ck up douche bag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumps N.Korean Threats Misunderstood 53 min Char Lab 7
john peppercorn the king 4 hr Ricardo montobomb 3
Christian Says Mondays Eclispe Starts End Of World 6 hr Satan 3
Mo. lawmaker says " Trump should be assassinated 7 hr Who 10
Sowing and Reaping 16 hr Old Timer 1
Prayer for today 16 hr Old Timer 1
Who was that guy at poppa ds Mon Ricardo montobomb 2

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kennett Mortgages