Age enhancing the dead

Age enhancing the dead

Posted in the Kennett Forum

Randy Wade

Benton, IL

#1 Oct 1, 2012
For 2 years a highly popular thread from Kennett's own Tim C McGhee about the KHS class of 1980 using age enhancement to manufacture a 'death quilt' showing how passed classmates would look had they held on 'til now. We are taking this one step further and offering all people with dead relatives the same chance to see how they would look currently if not dead. With the assistance of a highly respected sketch artist from the St Louis area, you can now have these pictures on various items such as mugs, posters, magnets, etc. We are working with a well known downtown clothing store owner on the east side of the square and will hopefully occupy a portion of his location. You can currently visit us at the corner of Butler and Independence.

Family
Undertakers
Club of
Kennett

Indonesia

#2 Oct 9, 2012
Butler and Independence do not intersect.
Remembering

Campbell, MO

#3 Oct 9, 2012
That is just to morbid. Will remember them the way they were. The way I loved them not some fantasy thing that isn't, wasn't and never will be. A person that needs that is just to obssessed. Sheeesh!!! Besides it would just be a guess cause there are to many factors that noone could know unless they lived that would affect their appearance. Lifestyle, diet, illness, injury and habits.
Hard worker

Kennett, MO

#4 Oct 10, 2012
It's amazing what people will do to make money these days. Who would really spend their money on this?
guest 3

Dexter, MO

#5 Oct 21, 2012
wow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sad 3 hr SMDH 7
NElson the molester 9 hr AnOnYmOuS 27
New Bussiness On St.Francis 11 hr Come home andy 2
Factory Jobs Sun guest 9
Rosemarie Sun Daddy o 4
Does Parker pay good ? Sat guest1 16
Gary lance jr Apr 21 Im the ex wife 7

Kennett Jobs

Personal Finance

Kennett Mortgages