The Simple Life

Rison, AR

#152 Apr 11, 2008
How many more tragedies and deaths do you think would happen in Kennett if there was no hospital? Quite a few more, I imagine.
mike

Kennett, MO

#153 Apr 13, 2008
please go to hayti an enjoy it.
trrmc rocks!
Good

United States

#154 Apr 13, 2008
I had a loved one that spent 3 days in ICU recently. And I shook the nurse's hand for the excellent care that they gave to my loved one. We could not have ask for better care. GO ICU!! You guys were great. And the Administrator will know this too.
ShoMe

Clarkton, MO

#155 Apr 15, 2008
Is it that it "happens too often" for a small hospital or that you hear every little problem from the last 20 years BECAUSE it's a small community.

I am sure the ICU nurses will appreciate your kudos good.

Yes, Mike, they should go to Hayti, Kennett probably needs the break after dealing with all these negative idiots. They won't be so negative after going to Hayti.
Rambo

Fairmont, WV

#156 Apr 15, 2008
Why is it that every town thinks there hopital sucks? People in Kennett go to Paragould, Paragould people go to Jonesboro and Kennett. And Jonesboro people go to Paragould.
Think about it and you will see what I am saying.
Side Line

United States

#157 Apr 15, 2008
Go to nurses school and change things........buncha damn wannabes.........there is a shortage u know...im sure they get to the patients when they can.
concerned

United States

#158 Apr 17, 2008
IT SUCKS A BIG ONE!!!!!!!!!!
mike

Kennett, MO

#159 Apr 17, 2008
concerned wrote:
IT SUCKS A BIG ONE!!!!!!!!!!
u sucks .
please stay away from the hospital , we don't need to see more retarded people
mike
Kennett Resident

United States

#161 Apr 20, 2008
I'm very thankful that Kennett has a hospital.

Check the below link. Twin Rivers rated above the national average in many areas.

http://www.patientsville.com/hospital-quality...
maw

Kennett, MO

#162 Apr 20, 2008
I have used this hospital several times and have always got good care. The people who work in lab and xray have treated me with great care. The nurses were great also. I agree with Kennett Resident, thank goodness we have this hospital.
bull spit

Poplar Bluff, MO

#163 Dec 20, 2008
dixiegirl wrote:
I have had many bad experiences at Twin Rivers, but I must admit, they have started getting their act together lately. Last few times I've been there they have been very attentive and apologetic for any wait at well as more polite than they used to be. The standard of care has seemed to improve a lot lately.
You must be a drug seeker!
what where when

AOL

#164 Dec 20, 2008
maw wrote:
I have used this hospital several times and have always got good care. The people who work in lab and xray have treated me with great care. The nurses were great also. I agree with Kennett Resident, thank goodness we have this hospital.
I agree with you one hundred percent!
be thankful

United States

#165 Dec 20, 2008
When it comes down to it, Kennett has a hospital and we should be thankful for that.
I recently had a scary episode with my toddler. I was so glad that Kennett had an ER-and a very good ER doctor-that took care of us. Even though we ended up at another hospital for surgery, everything went smoothly at Kennett.
At least I was at the hospital in 10 minutes and received medical attention immediately. I didn't have to drive far like some other people who live in a town not near a hospital.
When it comes to our loved ones, Jesus Christ himself wouldn't be good enough to take care of them. We are all scared when our loved ones are in the hospital and I think anxiety and nerves get in the way of seeing that someone is doing their job to the best of their ability.
bull spit

Poplar Bluff, MO

#166 Dec 20, 2008
Don't be worried it's not going anywhere, as a matter of fact it is really a profitable hospital due to all the junkies and pill poppers on medicade that keeps coming in day after day using our tax money but what the hell it is job security, so come one come all.
grateful

Fairmont, WV

#167 Dec 20, 2008
used to not like kennett hospital but two years ago walkrd in and had major heart attack there.i was handlrd with great deal of care and upon being flown to cape i underwent 6 heaart bypasses six.the timely way kennett handled me is what the surgeon attributed absolutely no damage to heart muscle which was virtualy impossible.god knew where i neede to be at that time and im thankful 4 the staff and drs there.i completed a full recovery and was released by cardology totally which is unheard of.most people who have 3 or 4 usually dont survive .survival much less rscovery of 6 is unheard of.im totally grateful for our hospital.i also enjoy a pretty much normal life with my teenage son.fishing hunting.etc.6 cheers 4 kennett hospital
down south

United States

#168 Dec 20, 2008
i went there about 2 months ago for my knee. the dr in the fast track said it was just swollen and to go see my dr in monday. well i did and my dr had me go get an MRI and we found out my muscle in my knee were almost gone. if i would have done what the dr at the hospital told me to do just put ice on it then god knows what may have happened to it a few months down the road. it seems like most of them want to hurry and get the people out as fast as they can and dont care. the only dr i trust is DR. James. he is the best.
alleybenbooba

De Soto, MO

#169 Dec 20, 2008
my mom who has had back problems, couldnt move or walk one day we took her to kennett...they did x rays and gave her pain pills and told her there was nothing wrong with her...and yet she couldnt walk out...i took her to cape and soon after she had back surgery because she had a large tumor on her spine...WAY TO GO KENNETT!!!!
southern atheist

United States

#170 Dec 20, 2008
Kennett hospital has gotten a little better, it depends on the doctor and nurses you get really. Some nurses can't hit a vein worth a crap and leave all kinds of brusies on you, and some doctors act like they couldn't careless you are in pain.

Back in the day 5, 6 years ago I hurt my knee, went to the hospital, they said it was just tore muscles after doing all kinds of xray's. Went to another doctor in paragould after the physical rehab sent me there and they found a piece of my knee cap torn off, how do you miss that?

Another kennett hospital story from about 3 years ago my mother fell off a ladder in the house and was at the hospital they did the same thing they had done with my knee, all kinds of xrays, and just told her you brusied muscles in your back, go to another hospital she cracked her damn back!!!!!!!!

It has gotten better, lately but it will take alot more improvement.
what the

Saint Louis, MO

#171 Dec 21, 2008
down south wrote:
i went there about 2 months ago for my knee. the dr in the fast track said it was just swollen and to go see my dr in monday. well i did and my dr had me go get an MRI and we found out my muscle in my knee were almost gone. if i would have done what the dr at the hospital told me to do just put ice on it then god knows what may have happened to it a few months down the road. it seems like most of them want to hurry and get the people out as fast as they can and dont care. the only dr i trust is DR. James. he is the best.
The ER doctor told you to see your doctor, so you said, he did not just tell you to put ice on it. You did what he told you to, and you found out what it really was. The ER is not for something that can wait for you to see your doctor on monday, its for EMERGENCYS!!! How many have to wait for you to get out of there before those really need help can be seen?
Frog

AOL

#172 Dec 21, 2008
down south wrote:
James is very good with kids thats for sure,but i hate takeing my grandaughter in Beaches office.He just can't seem to get pass my breast. I mean the whole time he's talking to me ,he's looking at my breast!It really ticks me off when i have to see him , and not James.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for a good plumber 46 min john 9
Once upon a time... 6 hr guest 2
Isaiah 29:19 8 hr Mike 2
2 Peter 3:13-14 8 hr guest 2
George Gaylord Simpson & Richard Dawkins 8 hr guest 2
Soldiers For Christ 8 hr guest 2
Prayer for today 8 hr guest 2

Winter Storm Warning for Dunklin County was issued at March 04 at 2:42AM CST

Kennett Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kennett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:08 am PST

NBC Sports 9:08AM
Kendall Langford visiting the defensive tackle-less Lions today
Bleacher Report 9:28 AM
Kendall Langford: Latest News, Rumors and Speculation on Free-Agent DT
Bleacher Report 4:32 AM
Chiefs Final Free-Agency Outlook and Predictions
Bleacher Report 6:35 PM
Should NFL Teams Consider Steep Price of Justin Houston Trade?
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip