Get out and vote

“Ignorance is not Patriotism.”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1 Sep 30, 2012
Check here to see if your registered to vote. Remember you have to bring your voter registration card and a photo I.D. this year. Please don't sit on your butt this year. Get out and vote!

http://www.sos.mo.gov/elections/register2vote...
Mr It

Burlington, IA

#2 Sep 30, 2012
We're all out to vote Republican this year. Thanks for the reminder. Dump Obama-Biden-McCaskill.

Location hidden

#3 Sep 30, 2012
Mr It wrote:
We're all out to vote Republican this year. Thanks for the reminder. Dump Obama-Biden-McCaskill.
My pleasure. I hate seeing people not using their right to vote.
Why

Forshaga, Sweden

#4 Sep 30, 2012
Voting is a total waste of time. Allowing illegals and dead people to vote seems to make voting pretty useless.
curious

United States

#5 Sep 30, 2012
Buckwheat Rules wrote:
Check here to see if your registered to vote. Remember you have to bring your voter registration card and a photo I.D. this year. Please don't sit on your butt this year. Get out and vote!
http://www.sos.mo.gov/elections/register2vote...
. When did it change? I voted just a couple of months ago and didn't need either. I don't have my registration card. Have no ideal where it's at.

Location hidden

#6 Sep 30, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>. When did it change? I voted just a couple of months ago and didn't need either. I don't have my registration card. Have no ideal where it's at.
This is what I was told the last time I voted. Contact your county clerk for more information.
curious

United States

#7 Oct 1, 2012
Buckwheat Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what I was told the last time I voted. Contact your county clerk for more information.
Thanks for info! Wish everyone would vote!! Sometimes I think that my one vote can't change anything but my one vote plus everyone else's vote can and will change things.
whatsup

United States

#9 Oct 6, 2012
I'm voteing for Obama . The Rep. got use in this mess why would i want any Rep. in congress again. I'll vote all Dem.

Location hidden

#10 Oct 7, 2012
If you don't think your one counts. Then you haven't been paying attention at how hard the Republicans are working to keep people from being able to vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rhonda W. 33 min Just Curious 3
Welcome To Islam 57 min Mr Spock 66
The Lenox Women (Aug '10) 1 hr dogg 86
Free removal of Trump stickers 1 hr Guest 11
Kennett People 2 hr who cares 6
The absurdity of a god watching all that happens 7 hr Mr Spock 2
The strongest argument 8 hr Hidden Saint 1

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance