First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Aug 09

New York

#1 Aug 21, 2009
Does anyone know where or how Kelly Beaver is? Just wondering I went to school with her.
guest

Kennett, MO

#2 Aug 21, 2009
have not heard that name in a long time
sum 1

Palestine, TX

#3 Aug 21, 2009
she is doin good she lives with her bf here in kennett
Just Me

Fenton, MO

#4 Aug 21, 2009
kelly powell, if so shes a druggie
eyes in town

Kennett, MO

#5 Aug 21, 2009
didnt she just get out of prison for like the 2nd or 3rd time
aah thats sad

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Aug 22, 2009
Well I hate to here that she was a sweet girl in school...hate that she's on drugs!
someone

United States

#7 Aug 22, 2009
aah thats sad wrote:
Well I hate to here that she was a sweet girl in school...hate that she's on drugs!
she's also on the sex offender registry.
Guest

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Aug 23, 2009
if people would get to know other people instead of judging and bringing up only the bad things one has done this place would be a better world you know anyone can make mistakes just as anyone can change. remember i bet everyone on here has skeletons in there closets.
Da Man

Ellington, MO

#9 Aug 23, 2009
curious222 wrote:
Does anyone know where or how Kelly Beaver is? Just wondering I went to school with her.
Is her daddy Tommy or Doug Beaver ?
FYI

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Aug 23, 2009
Neither, Bill Beaver is her dad. Your right everyone does have skeltons in there closet!
donnita

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Aug 23, 2009
well personally I like kelly her daughter and my son are sister and brother "yeah go ahead start crackin on that why all yall at it" so what if she just got out of prison, and so what if she has a bad past cause so do I, BUT the main thing is we got our shit together and are doing just fine now. thank ya and have a great fu***** day!!!
ok thanks

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Aug 24, 2009
donnita wrote:
well personally I like kelly her daughter and my son are sister and brother "yeah go ahead start crackin on that why all yall at it" so what if she just got out of prison, and so what if she has a bad past cause so do I, BUT the main thing is we got our shit together and are doing just fine now. thank ya and have a great fu***** day!!!
Thanks for the update, just wanted to check on her I loved her in school!
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Aug 24, 2009
FYI wrote:
Neither, Bill Beaver is her dad. Your right everyone does have skeltons in there closet!
is her mom Patsy? If so, where is her mom these days? I would like to say hi.
Kennett

Poplar Bluff, MO

#14 Aug 24, 2009
Da Man wrote:
<quoted text>Is her daddy Tommy or Doug Beaver ?
There is no relation between the two last names. Thanks,
Noesy

Florissant, MO

#15 Aug 24, 2009
For your info, we the public have a right to know who are sex offenders, and she is!!! go look on the police stations wall!!! she also took all her food stamps and sold them for drugs and didn"t care she wasn"t feeding her kids. she can't be to straight because she's letting her kids run all over kennett!!!
donnita

United States

#16 Aug 24, 2009
Noesy wrote:
For your info, we the public have a right to know who are sex offenders, and she is!!! go look on the police stations wall!!! she also took all her food stamps and sold them for drugs and didn"t care she wasn"t feeding her kids. she can't be to straight because she's letting her kids run all over kennett!!!
let me ask you, when she supposibly sold her foodstamps did you buy them or better yet did you feel sorry enough to feed her kids? stop running your mouth on here obviously you got a problem with her so go to her with or shut the f*** up!!!!!!
guest

United States

#17 Aug 24, 2009
She has made some bad decisions,u never know what is really going on in someone's life that may be making them act in a way they normally would not.Let the one without sin throw the first stone.Live and let live.I wish You the best.Peace
Noesy

United States

#18 Aug 24, 2009
donnita wrote:
<quoted text>let me ask you, when she supposibly sold her foodstamps did you buy them or better yet did you feel sorry enough to feed her kids? stop running your mouth on here obviously you got a problem with her so go to her with or shut the f*** up!!!!!!
For your info NO i did not buy them but i know the person that was!!!!!and also i found out to late to help her kids or i would have!!!! so you shut the fuckup!!!!!!!!!!
donnita

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Aug 25, 2009
Noesy wrote:
<quoted text>For your info NO i did not buy them but i know the person that was!!!!!and also i found out to late to help her kids or i would have!!!! so you shut the fuckup!!!!!!!!!!
ha ha people like you keep me entertained always worried about foodstamps,welfare checks, and whos f****** who get a job or a life take your pick!!!!
guest

Palestine, TX

#20 Aug 25, 2009
My gosh all of you are white trash and always will be stop acting so stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Religon 6 min The Cuban 9
Redundant genealogies 8 hr Mr Wonderful 2
Book burning 9 hr Kirk 2
brandon gramling (Nov '08) 12 hr guest 10
Christianity falls apart in the face of evil 14 hr Hidden Saint 1
Calling the disciples 15 hr Hidden Saint 1
The parable of the bridge builders 15 hr Hidden Saint 1

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kennett Mortgages