First Prev
of 2
Next Last
thuglove

Kennett, MO

#1 Apr 6, 2010
this retarded little idiot had me and my children snowed till we caught him in the qact of having sex with a 14 yeaqr old girl named jackie from piggott. keep your young girls safe hes back on the prowl
thuglove

Kennett, MO

#2 Apr 6, 2010
he also kills animals and plays in their entrails
thuglove

Kennett, MO

#4 Apr 6, 2010
he got his teeth knocked out last week and ran in the house to cry lol
thuglove

Kennett, MO

#3 Apr 6, 2010
once he called the police on me for man abuse put 4 cases on me and cried in front of the whole neighborhood when they took him to jail for an old 40 buk fine it wqas hilarious
thuglove

Kennett, MO

#5 Apr 6, 2010
he also came out of the closet to me anthony deron dom jesse too many to count
guest of guest

United States

#6 Apr 6, 2010
why are you talking to your self??
just wondering

Palestine, TX

#7 Apr 9, 2010
who is this travis????
thuglove

Kennett, MO

#8 Apr 22, 2010
guest of guest wrote:
why are you talking to your self??
no dear im talking to anyone who has children so that if they run into him they will not mix him into their childrens lives like i made the mistake of doing in the end this past weekend he threatend to kill my children and my friend twilas son dillon he was actually at the park standing over them when he called me and threatened to kill mine but spoke to dillon and told him if he opened his mouth to scream he would bust his mouth all over his face bear in mind travis is 25 and these children all all under eleven years oldhe is truly a very sick man and i for one believe this warning is needed
thuglove

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Apr 25, 2010
this is so funny to me travis you dare call me a snitch when i did two years in prison for taking the charge for another man and you have called the police on me written statements and had me charged when u started the fights but couldnt handle it when a female dusted ya ass
thuglove

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Apr 25, 2010
just wondering wrote:
who is this travis????
travis smith is a 25 year old white male with long brown hair brown eyes snake bites and an eyebrow piercing he is the child of jannetta stain and some unknown male he lives in kennett off of slicer street and frequents the jones street park picking on little kids
wow

Palestine, TX

#11 Apr 25, 2010
thuglove wrote:
<quoted text>
travis smith is a 25 year old white male with long brown hair brown eyes snake bites and an eyebrow piercing he is the child of jannetta stain and some unknown male he lives in kennett off of slicer street and frequents the jones street park picking on little kids
wow i dont guess my kids will be going there anymore
what

Palestine, TX

#12 Apr 27, 2010
thuglove wrote:
once he called the police on me for man abuse put 4 cases on me and cried in front of the whole neighborhood when they took him to jail for an old 40 buk fine it wqas hilarious
lmao man abuse sounds like a real man to me lol
white trash 2

Palestine, TX

#13 Apr 28, 2010
thuglove wrote:
this retarded little idiot had me and my children snowed till we caught him in the qact of having sex with a 14 yeaqr old girl named jackie from piggott. keep your young girls safe hes back on the prowl
sounds like someone got dumped and is mad as hell lmao

Liberal, KS

#14 Apr 29, 2010
thuglove wrote:
this is so funny to me travis you dare call me a snitch when i did two years in prison for taking the charge for another man and you have called the police on me written statements and had me charged when u started the fights but couldnt handle it when a female dusted ya ass
The funny thing is that he whooped your a$$ cuz I seen the video lmao

Liberal, KS

#15 Apr 29, 2010
thuglove wrote:
The funny thing is that he beat ur a$$ cuz I seen the video!!!!
white trash 2

Palestine, TX

#16 Apr 29, 2010
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing is that he beat ur a$$ cuz I seen the video!!!!
whats so funny about beatin a womans a$$ must be a real pu$$ lol!!!!!!
thuglove

Kennett, MO

#17 May 1, 2010
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing is that he whooped your a$$ cuz I seen the video lmao
u moron that video is of hm whoopin a dude im a female getya shit strait fool

Liberal, KS

#18 May 1, 2010
Never heard of travis picking on little kids cuz he has little brothers and sisters that he is very protective over! Yea he may be wierd but what gothic person aint? And as far as the 14 yr old girl thing....She should keep her legs closed and the parent/parents should have set a better example for her!
travis smith

Palestine, TX

#20 May 10, 2010
oh yeah who is white trash cause im tellin you dont know me you dont want to know me you run your mouth come say it to my face cause when you step im goin to smash you (PUNK)
Ruth Chambers Holt

Burlington, NC

#21 May 10, 2010
all I can say about THIS "Travis" is:

*** At least he (THIS Travis), does have a 'thing' going for Palin ***

so, for MY $moolah, he (THIS Travis), has got to have some merit...

*** apology to this thread's 'Travis'***

To THIS thread's Travis, I apologize for butting into a thread that I know NOTHING about... Just did NOT want ANYONE to think that 'you' were the same Travis as the forum had to put up with last year in THAT fiasco...

To 'this' Travis:
Now that --> THAT ('THAT' being duplicate names on this forum), has been made clear, you guys go on talkin' amongst yourselves again..., at least you haven't been accused of "having a child out of wedlock and then adopting out said child! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bus Driver 22 min Guest 2
Jimmy hopper 1 hr Jrs 2
Ford's Hot Tamales (Sep '07) 6 hr Hotpotdaughter 256
preaching 6 hr over the top 2
Failed prophecies in the Bible 12 hr Hidden Saint 1
Biblical marriage 12 hr Hidden Saint 1
A crucial contradiction 12 hr Hidden Saint 1

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance