nana in need

United States

#1 Dec 4, 2007
I saw in the paper a few days ago, in the Dr. Gott column, a lady said her father who was bald for several years started using a certain shampoo and conditioner and his hair started quickly growing back. I cut out the article and lost it. Can anyone help me out.
Sparkle Girl

Fairmont, WV

#2 Dec 4, 2007
I found the info you wanted I dug the paper out of the trash and copied it word for word. The shampoo is TRESemme Silk Protein Healthy Volume and the conditioner is TRESemme Vitamin E for dry or damaged hair.
UGG

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Dec 4, 2007
I saw that too. I've using Nioxin for about a year ago & it's really expensive I am definately gong to give this TreSemme a try. Don't u just luve Dr. Gott?
UGG

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Dec 4, 2007
BTW the Nioxin has really worked well. I've noticed a huge difference but if I can get the same results with something cheaper I'm def willing to give it a try!!
Lou

New Bern, NC

#5 Sep 7, 2008
I have tried the soap remedy with great success as in immediate stopage of the leg cramps. I went to a local CVS pharmacy and there was plenty of the shampoo and conditioner on the shelf.
I think the person who wrote the letter was very rude saying that Dr. Gott may benefit from the shampoo. He must really be a mean person.
Lou
Dee

Memphis, TN

#6 Oct 14, 2008
Best I have found for leg cramps for both my husband and me is Calcium/Magnesium capsules at bedtime. Also a product available at health food stores: Peter Gillham's NATURAL CALM, which is a magnesium supplement. Works every time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The girl with nose ring that works at Exxon by ... 1 hr ayyyy 4
god coming back 1 hr Captain Bligh 5
all the people cant get nobody work now days 9 hr Guest 6
Praying is illogical 14 hr glurff 3
Trump and Russia 23 hr obama is a tard 4
why dont family get along now days Tue Guest 5
Car detailing options? Tue Tommyboy 3

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance