Posted in the Kennett Forum
#1 Mar 30, 2014
Seen it on the news about apartments on vandaventer on fire and they had someone arrested, anyone know who and was anyone hurt.
#2 Mar 30, 2014
As far as I know they haven't found anyone inside but there were animals dead from carbon monoxide poisoning in a fenced in area. They might have to wait to really look since the insides are just ashes the floors were caving in and soon it'll probably collapse.
Add your comments below
|Exodus 12:13||1 hr||guest||2|
|2 Peter 3||1 hr||Mike||2|
|The Laws of Thermodynamics||1 hr||Mike||2|
|Prayer for today||1 hr||guest||2|
|Acts 26:17||4 hr||Old Time Kennett ...||1|
|Family Counseling: the AIG of Kennett? (Mar '09)||10 hr||Joe Blow||52|
|Trash business by the park||13 hr||Dixie Normus||10|
|Public Administrator||19 hr||what a joke||63|
Find what you want!
Search Kennett Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC