First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tony

Kennett, MO

#43 Nov 16, 2010
I want my check , I should qualify when I move to Kennett!
sooooooodisabled

Fredericktown, MO

#44 Jan 8, 2011
what they need to do at the schools is make it mandatory to do drug screens on the kids that have disruptive tendencies or ADD's, because in most cases they would find that these kids are being exposed to hard core drugs, such as crack and meth being smoked by the parents!!!!!!!
tom

Kennett, MO

#45 Jan 8, 2011
I want my check!
need to get some weed tonite
illumanati

Chester, PA

#48 Oct 10, 2012
FOH to any dumb ass person who feels sorry for anybody i feel sorry for ya dumb ass stupidity! the government gets over on us everyday of our life! giving out bs checks n bs foodstamps is nuffin compared to wat we really deserve thats why its homeless people laying on every corner in every city if the government cared that much people wouldnt starve daily one family is rich enough to feed everyone in the worldand still be rich the name is the Rothchilds their worth over 500 trillion go look they develish ass up this is there system. im perfectly ok but since i have knowledge of america's crooked ass ill still money too oh but it wouldnt be stelling i believe im owed dat!I heard america was in debt trillions lol lol lol lmao keep watchin tv and clocking in work dumb ass
someone

Dexter, MO

#49 Oct 11, 2012
we all know people who get 'crazy' or 'lazy' checks, people who have never worked a day in their life. what bothers me is when people have worked since they were 14 payed in their taxed but unexpectedly became disabled due to cancer or some other illness has to hire lawyers to get what is rightfully theirs. thats bullsh*t. or people that work every day but needs a little help cant get help.
Working Mom

Clearwater, FL

#50 Oct 28, 2012
Mad at the system wrote:
I know that some parents have been accused of "training" their kids to fail examinations so that they can receive these checks. I also don't know WHY they need them. A child with learning problems, etc. does not cost more to feed and clothe than a normal child. And their health care is free. Just another way of giving our tax money away.
Iwork in the public, talked to a lot of Mom's that receive crazy checks and have been told that they tell there children to act crazy, not to answer questions or answer to answer them with off the wall comments, to stare at a corner of the room while they are in the doctors office, etc. I noticed one girl in a docter's office, her mom demanded more pills, the girl had an IPhone playing it, walking around like a zombie, until her name was called, she then picked up her step and was smiling from ear to ear. These parent come in with fashion clothes, well manicured nails, gold jewelry, nice hair, etc and I'm busting but after raising my children, and can't even afford to by me a pair of jeans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Path to destruction 1 hr Ted 2
1 John 2:16-17 2 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
Microevolution 2 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
Prayer for today 2 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
Ephesians 2:10 2 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
Looking for Charles W. 8 hr Mend Heart 28
Opie Ferrel/Hounihan (Jul '12) 13 hr Kennett guy 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kennett Mortgages